Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Then Gemini woke up after hearing Starfire saying her name a coule of times now. "Uh...Starfire, Raven. What happened?" she asked.

"You fought Oracle and now she's back in your body. And than you passed out", said Starfire.

"Oh, I did. Ow", said Gemini as she put her hand on her head and rubbed her head. "Oh, man now I got all of these cuts on me", she said.

"And your bleeding we have to get you out of here quick", said Starfire.

"K, but I'll be fine though", said Gemini then she spotted Aqualad and Speedy laying near the shore. "Look there's Aqualad and Speedy", she said as she ran towards them.

Then Starfire helped Raven up and ran towards Aqualad and Spedy now. "Speedy, Aqualad are you two alright?" she asked.

"I'm sorry if you two are like this. My bad side Oracle did this to you", said Gemini. "And now she's inside of me again", she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:08 pm
"Don't worry, we're fine; right Aqualad,"Speedy said while shaking sand out of his hair.

"Yeah we're fine,"Aqualad said. Aqualad then said,"And don't worry Gemini it's not your fault."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 pm
Raven rubbed her wrist from the ropes. "How does she do it..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe looked at her master "Yes...you are right"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 am
Robin landed besides Gemini horrified at the battle 'Gemini what happened are you fine ?' it'd took hime so long to get here he hoped she was fine panick slowly subsiding.

Adam swung onto the island observing the battle not impressed. 'You stupid child your were in no condition or have enough training to be on missions as you proved your slopiness could have endnagered the whole team you know your not ready and shouls have stept down' he commented dryly any injury she sutained was he fault she wasn't ready as the last two incdients had proved. He turned swinign back to T-tower.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Then Starfire placed Raven down safely and saw Robin and Adam, "I'm so glad you guys are here."

After Gemini and the others heard what Adam told Gemini. Gemini looked away as he left and than she fell to her knees. She told Robin, "Oracle came and is now inside of me again. I fought her so she wouldn't hurt anyone but it looks like that I'm too darn stupid."

"Gemini you are not...", said starfire as she got cut off by Gemini.

"I'll meet you guys back at the tower. I just need some time to myself", said Gemini as she ran into the water as her wings appeaed and she flew off into the sky.

"Gemini", said Starfire as she sounded worried about her. she than looked at robin and asked, "Should we go after her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 pm
Raven looked at the sky watching gemini fly away. "No...everyone needs some alone time." As she looked at star.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:36 pm
"Huh, very well than. Lets get you all back tot the tower than. Raven are you fine to get back tot the tower or do you need help?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:45 am
"If you do I'd be happy to help,"Aqualad said.

"How can you help?"Speedy said with a confused look.

Aqualad glared at Speedy and said,"Shut up, I'd find a way."

Speedy backed away slightly and said,"Ok dude don't bite my head off."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 am
'No she might do something dangerous I'll cacth up with her' he replied creating two blobs of mist ontop of his grapple hooks swinging off after. Adam had been cruel but he understood why. He caught up with her 'Come with me ' he asked softly.

Gunstar landed back at the tower wasting no time going to his room locking his door siting down and sighing it was time they decided if Gemini was a kid or a hero she couldn't be both.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:10 pm
"No ill be fine" Raven said.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:22 pm
"Ok, well then I'm going back to the tower,"Aqualad said as he dove into water.

"Yeah, I'm heading back to,"Speedy said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:23 pm
Starfire nodded at Robin's commet and picked up Raven and flew her back to Titans tower.

Gemini saw Robin who caught up with her. She looked at him for a momment as he told her to come with him. She looked down and said, "K, I'll come with you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:43 pm
Firefly walked out of the base as a red wolf again and walked through the woods. She sat near a edge of a cliff that, is near the shore and stared at Titans island.

Turgon walked up from behind Firefly while wearing a dark red cloak that is coving hi whole body. He patted her red wolf head and said, "Looks like everything is goin to accordingto plan now isn't it." He than stared at Titans island as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:07 am
Robin swung towards an ababoned dock landing down. He knew Gemini was crushed from Gunstars comment so it was time to cheer her up.

Gunstar lay on his bed waiting for the inevitable speech from Starfire telling him off for being 'naughty', he got up and went into the kicthen to get something to eat. Then some training.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:05 pm
When Starfire placed Raven down carefuly on the couch in the main room. She saw Adam but didn't say a word as she looked away. She thought to herself, 'I hope she's alright.'

As Gemini landed down next to Robin. She said, "The dock. An ababoned one." She than sat down on the docklooking into the ocean. As like Starfire she always loved looking at the ocean it made her feel better. Then she remembered that Robin and Starfire showed her the docks before but when she was young though. They only showed it to her back than so they could get to know her better or just to get her out of Titans tower. "So what do you want to talk about?" asked Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games