Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 pm
AngelaAshford
How the hell would that make a Phoenix Wright story? burning_eyes

Just using Capcom's thought processes on how to make a story now. Did I make my point? biggrin

Granted, but Alice is still a clone. Of Leon.

I wish The Darkside Chronicles had RE1.5 as an extra.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Granted, but your Wii can't read any of the discs, which, for whatever reasons, causes it to esplodeded.

I wish it was possible to kill the Steve Burnside monster in CV.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm
Granted, but then he just comes back in RE5 as Wesker's sex slave. Yes, I went there.

I wish I was a mindless puppet who actually likes the storyline of RE5. Let's see you corrupt that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Granted, you start to like it so much you completely center your life around it. It starts with shitty fan fiction and then it gets worse. You start to believe you're actually Wesker, and legally change your name. You start wearing lion tamer clothes 24/7, and you endlessly brag about how you betrayed your comrades and how you kicked your rival and his sister's a**. You tell people the games are autobiographies of your life. Your family and friends can't take it anymore and abandon you.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:53 pm
Ouch... You went as far as to compare the original, awesome Wesker to the ever horrible RE5 Wesker... You ruined it for me, even partially in real life. gonk I was asking for it.

What's your wish?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 pm
I couldn't think of anything. I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to do this at the moment.  

MadamTarantula

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 am
AngelaAshford
I couldn't think of anything. I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to do this at the moment.
No wish? Huh...Granted. But you'll have sleepless nights thinking about not being able to give a wish in this thread to the point that you think your Bludeau Plush is a zombie & you try to kill before being sent to the looney bin.

I wish they made RE:Outbreak Flie 3 for the PS3.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:19 pm
YinYangSpider
AngelaAshford
No wish? Huh...Granted. But you'll have sleepless nights thinking about not being able to give a wish in this thread to the point that you think your Bludeau Plush is a zombie & you try to kill before being sent to the looney bin.

I wish they made RE:Outbreak Flie 3 for the PS3.

Granted.

I ain't corrupting that! Someone else do it.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:49 pm
Granted, but it has nothing to do with the characters from the first two. It's about two Hunters in the middle of a chess match moments before Raccoon City is blown up.

I wish all the Resident Evil characters were available to download for Garry's Mod.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:29 pm
AngelaAshford
Granted, but it has nothing to do with the characters from the first two. It's about two Hunters in the middle of a chess match moments before Raccoon City is blown up.

I wish all the Resident Evil characters were available to download for Garry's Mod.

Granted, but they look nothing like the real deal.

I wish more people appreciated RE5  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Granted, but the supporters are going to made everyone appreciated RE5 & if people don't want to, the supporters are going to rip their liver out & eat it with some fava beans and a nice chianti right in front of them.

I wish a RE game that's part of the main storyline is set in Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Granted but it has giants robots, ninjas, and excessive groping.

I wish they would bring back Claire in another RE game.

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm
Granted, it takes place in the ever-exotic fictional Djarbinahadi, India. I need not explain further. xd

I wish Leon would get scrubbed from the face of the earth (moviegoers know what I'm talking about).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 pm
Canas Renvall
Granted, it takes place in the ever-exotic fictional Djarbinahadi, India. I need not explain further. xd

I wish Leon would get scrubbed from the face of the earth (moviegoers know what I'm talking about).

Granted. The Virus scrubs off Leon and infects you.

I wish RE5 didn't have an Xbox 360 port.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Granted. Fanboy revolution. Millions of "HARDKOAR" fans are pissed and storm Sony HQ.

You Are Dead.

I wish there were more characters in RE5 Mercs instead of just four and multiple costumes with different weapon sets.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff