Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 am
Boy Arachnid nodded. He stomach rumbled he had to eat 'Ok who wants lunch ?' he clapped his hands togehter. Since he had no money he couldn't get her present but he could bake her a cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:15 am
Robin made his way outside 'He turned to Star one last time and thats it ' he looked around he couldn't have gone far. 'We'll start at the fire house then we'll make our way from thier' he conluded taking off waiting for Star.

'So look sad whats wrong ?' he asked kindly taking of his mask smiling he liked Terra though he dobuted she felt the same way.

Crimson wacthed the two leave. They must be going after Adam following them might give her a clue what was going on with him. She followed the two cautisously.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:30 pm
"I would", said Fox. she than walked over tot he kitchen and answered Gemini's question, "Well my mother, father, older brother and my little sister are foxes. But not everybody where I'm from are foxes. For we have different species living where I live like, the foxens thats me, cateons, wolfens, witches, warlocks, spiderens, elfs, faries, bird people and centaurs."

Starfire nodded at him and followed him. Asshe flew she looked over at the forest than looked away as she followed Robin to the fire house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:19 pm
"Me hungry too", said Gemini. And when Fox answered her question, Gemini looked surprised and found it interesting. She said, "Wow, cool. Thats so cool." Then when they arrived in the kitchen she jumped off of Fox's shoulder and jumps to the couch. She than turns into a cat, sits on the counter for a bit, and asked, "So what Boy arachnid how long have you known the Titans?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:57 am
'About two years though I went away an archelogical dig for a while that was about' drumming his fingers 'Early 2007'. He went into the kicthen 'Well whats your story then little midget ?' he asked rumaging through the cupbaords.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:17 am
Robin landed down entering the firehouse. After a few brief minutes he came out 'He's not here appareantly he's on leave well at elast I was write about him being here' he smiled slightly.He tried to think where he would go 'We'll try the forest thats were we used to train' he took off slowly.

Crimson surveyed the two from a distance and could barely hear thier words but picked out most and filled in the blanks. It was time to reveal herself all the sneaking about was other.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:04 pm
"I have a feeling he's somewhere in the forest," said Starfire as she nodded to Robin's commet and looked at the forest and flew straight for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm
(I know it's late in the rp but can I join as Hotspot)  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:37 pm
"My story. Well, lets just say I don't remember a thing about my parents but all I know is they're dead now. Even my whole family is dead. I' the only one alive. And I've been at the orhanage since I was a baby for thats what I've been told by the orhanage lady who took care of me.And everytime when people came to adopt a child of their own I was the only one they didn't want because of my powers. Then one day the Titans came, adopted me, and took me in as thier own. And now they teach me how o use my powers but their also like family. Robin and Starfire act like as if I was their child and so their like parents to me. while everyone else is liek aunst and uncles except Adam. Since he younger than everybody else but except for me, he's kind of like a big brother. And he likes me he just doesn't want to admit it. So you see parts of my life and story is very sad but all in all I learn to be happy," explained Gemini.

"But now somebody is after me and her name is Black Feather. She came and tried to take me away from here and telling me that I don't belong here or anyhwere. She even tried taking my powers for she said my powers are special to her. but right now she left for some time and I bet she'll come back and get me", she explained soem more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:18 pm
"In other words Black Feather almost killed her and she's the reason why I'm here. I'm here so I can catch Black Feather and take her back to my world. And my child I am so sorry if she caused you trouble and I'm sorry for your tradget life," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 pm
"Im sad becuz..." As she was trying to explane she looked up and saw robin from a far. "Come on." She grabbed adam's arm and flew towards the circus. The only place she knew.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:11 pm
As Starfire flew down in the forest she swore she saw something moving.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm
Then Gemini truned back into her regular form and said, "Its ok Fox but there's nothing to be sorry about. Well, not to me at least."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:42 am
'Wow I'm sorry my family all dead to I guess I dont really have one either not since..' he cut off from the painful memory. He kept rumaging through the cupboard.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:11 am
Robin flew alognisde Star enjoying the breeze when he sharp senses noticed sometihng 'It Terra and Adam looks thier heading to that circus he pointed.

Adam yelled. 'Where are we going ?' curious to where they were going.

Crimson followed Robin and Starfire cautiously swinging through the forest.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games