Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:50 pm
"Finn...do you think you could wait for tomorrow to leave...there's something I need to do and I need you for it" Maron sai thinkin of Momiji.

"Sure, Maron" Finn said, her happiness apparent.

"Thank you" she said as she layed down to go to sleep/.
______________________________________-

Access flew to Chiaki. "Chiaki! Really bad news!"

Chiaki didn't respond until he was out of range of the police station, and he broke into a run to the apartments. "What is it Access?"

"Well, Finn stole some of the chess pieces from your apartment."

"What why didn't you stop her?"

"I can't hrut Finn-chan and she did it wile I was still with you. Anyway, she now has all the demons she needs. She may have already left"

"I was afraid this would happen. That guy..." he said thinking of L. "What problems he's caused" He ran into the apartment building, and up to Maron's apartment.

He pounded on the door "Maron, Maron!", but no one came to answer. "She must be asleep "

"Or she's avaoiding you?" Access supplied.

"Thanks, that helps alot" He said as he walked to his apartment next door. "Well we'll have time before Finn comes back. Maybe there will be a way to convince Maron..." He said as he lay down thinking of what he could do the next day, and also thinking about his 'probation'.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Momiji went into his room once they arrived in the apartment. He laid down on the bed, a little sad, but he understood.
Haru looked into the mirror at the bandage on his cheek. He took it off, the scratch wasn't bleeding anymore, so he didn't put a new bandaid on to air it out. Hatsuharu went into his room.
The two Sohma's went to sleep. Akito's words echoing in each of their ears.
To Momiji, "Your mother abandoned you..."
To Hatsuharu, "You're just a big dumb ox, aren't you?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:30 pm
((Awww sad ))

Maron woke up early the next morning, and reality cam crashing down on her. What she had hoped was a bad dream was real, Chiaki was Sinbad, he had lied to her and now? Finn was leaving. After all this time, Finn was leaving her too. But at least she would be back eventually. Maron slowly dressed for school as she thought about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:40 pm
((I'm tired, when I'm tired I write depressing things. Plus I re-read book number thirteen (I think that's the one, too lazy to make sure) and Akito suckerpunches Momiji. YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT!! I mean, it's Momiji, it's like hitting Hunny from Ouran. You just don't!
But, if you want some funny things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZiBRdpTeg
OR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuhSKrngt24 ((Haha Akito....))
OR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSeQBcfnHIs ))

The next morning Momiji woke up to find Haru reheating the pizza for breakfast. They both took a slice and went downstairs, both waiting for Maron.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:52 pm
((ok so i've never seen or read fruits basket...no, i lie I saw the first three episodes on veoh....heres no more....but i found that second link HILARIOUS))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:02 pm
((You killed my inner child. You should definately watch/read more. It's such a great series. Try animeviewer.net. I mean, where else can you find moments like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_Na9fLTVM
I love Haru at 2:39. Shigure's so funny too.))  

rchcc122

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:37 pm
((is kira taken?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:02 pm
((I don't think so, it's about time some one took the role of Light/Kira. I need a enemy to make my part in this RP larger, lol.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:36 am
((you can be Kira..hes not taken))

Maron left her apartment, surprsingly, Miyako was not there yet, it was too early, however someone else unexpected was waiting there, Chiaki.

"Maron! I need to talk to you. Listen about Finn..."

"I don't want to hear it" she said heading towards the steps.

He followed her. "Maron ,if you'll just listen, I can explain it all to you"

She reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards Mimiji and Haru completely ignoring Chiaki, also knowing he wouldn't talk about being Sinbad in front of them.

"Momiji, Haru! Good Morning" she said brightly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:50 pm
"Morning!" Momiji smiled brightly, "This is my first day at the new school! I can't wait!"
"Chiaki, you got out of prison? I told you," Haru just smiled, cocking his head.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:53 pm
"The girl's school outfit suits you" Maron said nooticing Momiji's uniform smiling.

"Yeah..I guess you did" Chiaki replied distracted. "Maron..can we-"

"Should we get going for school now?" Maron asked the two Sohmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:02 pm
"Thank you!" Momiji smiled at Maron, "And we should get going, it will be so much fun!"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:20 pm
"Maron!" Chiaki persisted grabbing her hand. She shook it off and turned to Momiji, "By the way after you left ...iwas thinking and, I want to show you two something after school"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 pm
"Really?! Is it a secret?!" Momiji asked excitedly.
Haru just looked at Chiaki, "The more you push the more she'll pull...."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:30 pm
"Actually yes! And I think it's something you'll find interesting"

"I've noticed" Chiaki replied angrily in frustration. It was obvious Maron wasn't going to listen to him no mattter what, but he had to try to convince her. but maybe right now wasn't the best time.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games