Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:57 am
Future present
'Thats right don't worry Star she'll be ok' Robin lacked confidence in his words. He turned to Cyborg trying to cool down. 'Rember we need to talk to Vince about skipping class'.

Vince nodded activting thrusters and shooting of to his secret lab. As got closer he activated the telprot beam on the ocean floor telelporting them straight into the lab hangar as the T-sub was safely stored in its holding clamps he got otu the sub the data beig transfered to a nearby computer.

Past present
Robin wacthed the sudden appearance of the girl. She seemed strange and familar but she was in troulbe. 'Star stay back !' he ordered. Leapgin out the window smashing Black star in the face ith his bo-staff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:39 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven pushed herself up. She winced slightly at the burns on her, but ignored them as she saw a girl she had never seen before. She appeared to be from Tameran, judging from the starbolts though Raven hadn't seen any blue ones ever.

~~Future Present~~

Azar jumped out of the water. "The water felt like there was some... unnatual occurence there a while ago. Probably whatever happened with Nightstar."

White Fang watched Arista. He was ready to aid her, or lend her power if need be.

Raven listened to Emerald. She knew that Emerald was talking about Blackfire. It had been a while since they had seen or heard from Blackfire. Raven glanced at the water. An idea dawned on her though she didn't say it. "Did our voices sound any younger than usual?"

((I'll be gone over the weekends. If my characters are needed, Gemini_x_Draco4Ever can play them.))  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire nodded to Robin. When she saw that girl pop out of the water, she was surprised and that girl looked like a tameran but a tameran with blue starbolts, now that was different.

Cyborg looked confused as well and the young girl was a tamerean with blue starbolts, strange.

~~Future Present~~

Starfire nodded and leaned against her husband as she felt a little wobboly now, since she is pregnet again and getting worried too much was/is mainly bad for when a woman is pregnet with a child.

Cyborg stared a Robin and said, "Yeah your right." He than headed to the hanger and found his son. "Hey sport. Need any help. Oh, and we'll talk about something later, but first we need to help Nightstar," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm
((Alrighty I will))

~~Past Present~~

Then Nightstar took out her bo-staff and wacked Blackfire on the stomach hard. When Nightstar got freed from Blackfire's grasp, she saw Robin, a younger fersion of her father. She was way confused now. 'Wait could I possably went threw time when i went threw that portal. So if did Whoa," as Nighstar thought to herself. she than focused on the battle. She flew toawrds Blackfire again and hit blackfire in the face with a blue starbolt fist. "Take that! For your information I'm only half tameran. And that makes me a little bit more stronger than a normal tameran," said Nightstar as she kept punching Blackfire with every starbolt fist hit she gave Blackfire.

Then Raven was surprised at what she heard from the girl and saw how well the girl was beating up Blackfire. "Whoa," is all she could say.

Then Nightstar finished it with her bo-staff that had starbolt energy surrounding it now. Now her bo-staff glowed and she wacked and hit Blackfire real good making her fall to the ground super hard . Then Nightstar blew her black hair out away from her face and flew back down. "Hm, never mess with the Titans ever again, who ever you are," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire got up weakly. "You do well for half tameran! But trust me your only a child. You will never actually defeat me I will be back at 2:00 A.M.! A warning to you child." As she disappered in the night.

~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald closed her eyes and tried to remeber. She looked at her mom and said "Actually you did! All of you did!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 am
Past present.
Robin stepped forward cautiously confused and grateful about the arrival of the new comer. 'Thank you. Who might you be ?' he asked cautiously.

Future present
Robin supported Starife carfeully. He announced to the others. 'I'm taking Star back in doors see didn't need this right now' he helped Star back to thoer bedroom placing her down on her bed. 'Stay here my love you need to rest. Let me and the others find here don't she'll back soon' he then kissed her on the head and left.

As he returned he looked at Nightfire. 'Stay with your mother soon and make sure shes ok don't let her get stressed her warned.

Vince looked dreading the something they'd talked about later. But for now Nightsar needed thier help. 'Dad it's time travel. It was worm hole from 14 years ago. I have a way to find her but first I must modify my time machine' he delcared hoping it would redeem himself in his eyes.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:30 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire flew over and landed next to Robin. She said, "Yes, you are you?"

Cyborg walked towards where the young girl, Starfire, and Robin were. "And how did you pop out that water?" asked Cyborg.

~~Future Present~~

Starfire nodded to her husband as she layed on their bed and watched as Robin left the room. "Oh, Nightstar please be safe, for all of Tameran and the Titans," she said to herself.

"I see," said Cyborg. and as he helped his son he asked, "How do think it ended up there in the first place? You know in the ocean water?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:29 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire appeared into a forest behind the tower. "Now all I have to do is wait for the child!"

~~~Future Present

Vesta heard something again. But she didnt want the other titans freaking out so she stayed low. "I will be right back."As she told everyone. She walked away behind the tower so the others wouldnt see her. She looked up and discovered a new forest. She made sure noone was watching her and followed a voice (blackfire) that was talking about Nightstar.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:45 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yes, sir," said Nightfire as he went to where his mother is. but before he did he said, "Make sur my sis gets back safely." He than took off to his parents room where his mother was.

Then Raven watched as her daughter took off. "Beast boy, honey. Stay here with Azar I'll be back," she said as she followed ehr daughter. She stood next to Emerald and said, "Is there something wrong. And don't lie to me young lady, for youdo know you can share stuff with me."

~~Past Present~~

Nightstar paused for a momment as she looked at her parents that were in the past and looked young but she wasn't going to lie. soinstead she's going to tell the truth. "My name is Nightstar Greyson. Daughter of Robin and Starfire, I'm from the th future. Well, your future to be exact. I poped out of the water when back in my time soemthing pulled me into the water, went threw a portal, and appeared here in the past," explained Nightstar.

"What the!" said Raven in shock as she heard what the young girl just said. That she's Robin and Starfire's kid and from the fututre.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:52 pm
~~~Future Present~~~

"Mom I hear her, Blackfire." As Emerald watched the forest.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:58 pm
~~Future Present~~

"What! Blackfire, Starfire's evil sister. You can hear her vice," said Raven.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:03 pm
~~~Future present~~~
"Yes." Emerald than closed her eyes and leaned against a tree. "She is neeling right there." She pointed at a bush.
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire smirked. "I cant wait to kill that brat!!"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:11 pm
~~Future Present~~

"She's there but I don't see her. Do you mean she's there in the past," said Raven.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:19 pm
~~Future Present~~

"What! Your my future daughter and I'm your mother," said Starfire in shock.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:47 pm
(Do u want Emerald to leave the future and go to the past and help out nightstar or do u want emerald to stay here in the future?)

~~~~Future present~~~

Emerald looked down and looked at her mom. "Yes"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games