Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:01 pm
[[Just making sure...]]

Zan smiled and her hand flew up, towards Yumi's neck. Her hand clenched her neck as Zan pushed her againast the wall.
With her free hand she jabbed at Yumi's stomach with her first two fingers. Her sharp nails punctured Yumi's skin.

Satsujin wandered the halls, looking for Yumi.
"Yumi!!!??" He yelled, loud enough for her to hear, but not loud enough to wake anyone up.
"Yumi! Where are you?!?!" He yelled again. By now he was worried.

Takeru sighed.
"I suppose we should eat." He said looking out the window. It was still dark outside.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Yumi's eyes closed tight. She bit her lip, holding back her scream. Zan's nails had punctured her stomach. Blood oozed, slowly out. She exhaled her breath jagged. "Zankoku.."Yumiko chocked out. "Please don't kill me..." She begged.
Yumiko's head fell foreward, her hair fell infront of her eyes.
___________________---

"I'm not really all that hungry.." Rosalie said shrugging. "But I'll still go with you if you are." She added, not wanting to sound rude. Rosalie laid her back on the bed. Damn... why do I feel so tired all the sudden? It's ridiculous.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:35 am
Zan considered it for a moment.
"Why shouldn't I?!" She challenged.

Takeru sighed and swallowed his hunger.
"No it's okay. I'll wait for you." He said, looking in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 am
Shuya awoke and rubbed his eyes.
Food. He thought and got up. Shuya was wearing his pants, but no shirt. His skin glistened in the sunlight as he walked into the dining hall. Takako was already down and eating. Her head phones were on full blast. Shuya could faintly hear her music.
He sighed. Once Takako saw Shuya she turned off her music and blushed. Her headphones fell around her neck.
"Shuya! Hi.." She said, her face red.
Shuya waved in response.
"Hello." He said, his voice blank.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:21 pm
Rosalie exhaled angrily. "No.. you're not waiting for me. Go eat now. I don't want you to have to wait for me, Takeru." She stood up. "Come on." she said, taking his hand. She walked out, leading him to the dining room.
____________________---

Yumiko looked up. "I guess there isn't really a reason fo rme to live. GO ahead kill me. Like I give a damn anymore." Yumi whispered, letting her head hang again.
Don't do this.. please. You haven't done anything in your life to deserve death. A soft male voice said in her mind. There's nothing I can do.. I'm not strong enough. Yumi thought back.
____________________---

Ryuu walked out of his room. That girl.. Yumiko is going to die. I can't just sit here and do nothing... Ryuu thought, starting to run. But I don't know what floor she's on damnit.. Maybe i should find Satsujin.. He shivered at the name.
Ryuu ran up 2 flights of stairs to Satsujin's room. He only knew where it was to avoid it.
He nearly ran into him.
Satsujin was a hallway off from his room. "Yumiko needs help..." Ryuu breathed. "Zankoku is trying to kill her."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Satsujin stared at Ryuu in disbelief.
"Sound like something Zan would do..." He said, gritting his teeth.
"Come on." He said and ran down the hall. He stood at the end of the hall that Zan and Yumi were in.
"Zan...Let her go. Now." He said, Zan turned her head towards him and smiled, digging her nails in deeper. Satsujin broke into a run and tackled her.
"I said stop." He said. She was still grinning.

Takako smiled and pushed her plate away.
"Did you just get up?" She asked, curious.
"Yep..." He said, sighing again. Takako felt like she was intruding, even though she was there first. She got up and pushed her chair in.
"I'm gonna go..." She said and walked towards the door. She hestitated and walked back to Shuya. Softly, she kissed his cheek, then left.
Shuya stared at the table.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 pm
Yumiko exhaled the second Zankoku had let go. Her feet hit the floor, but before she could fall, Ryuu caught her, holding her up. Her stomach was bleeding unto the floor.
Yumiko looked at Ryuu. "Thanks.." She said softly.
Ryuu bit his lip. "You're welcome." He said, politely. He was starving and the smell of her blood drove him insane. He held his breath.

Yumiko didn't have the energy to stay conscious. Her eyes slid shut, and she passed out. Ryuu felt her body become heavy and limp. "What.." She passed out..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:16 pm
Satsujin punched Zan's head and she passed out then hurried over to Yumi. He picked her up then looked at Ryuu.
"Thanks Ryuu. Really." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 pm
"You're welcome, Satsujin." Ryuu said again. "It's not like I was going to just let her die.." He added.
[Sorry, really bad post. I g2g soon...]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:51 pm
Satsujin looked at Ryuu in curiosity.
"How did you know Zan was....Doing that?" He asked. Setting Yumi on the bed. They had walked into a bedroom.

[[Where is Ben? And Oiya? Start playing as Takako....PLEASE?!?!?! xd ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:26 pm
[Um.. they're in their room... I think.. idk.. like it matters. And dood.. I have no freaking idea what to make her do! She's not my freaking character. Idk why you made her if you aren't going to use her..]

"Uh.. oh yeah. Well I have an ability to hear things like people talking even when they're far away.. it's hard to explain." Ryuu said looking at his feet. He looked back up at Satsujin. "Yeah..." He said quietly after. "No offense.. but you seriously scare the s**t out of me. I'm afraid you're going to kill me.. like when I'm sleeping or something.." Ryuu said, biting his lip.

[Sorry I can't really post for Takako. I don't know anything about her. It's not my fault.]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:34 pm
[Gah.. Well I'll try anyway. I'm sorry of this sucks.]

Takako was still smiling as she walked through the dining room doors. She suddenly stopped. Why do you bother? He can't even feel emotions. He doesn't love you Takako. Shuya will never love you. He can't. A harsh voice said in her mind.
Takako looked down at the floor. "That's true.." She whispered, tears beginning to form in her eyes. No one will ever love me... if Shuya can't. She thought, running up the stairs to the second floor.
She walked to her room, shut the door behind her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:54 pm
Shuya was left in the dining hall. He had finished eating and was lounging in his room.
Takako is upset. He thought.
"Hmmmm....." He hummed quietly and got up.
The door shut quietly behind him as he walked down the hall to her room. His hand wrapped around the door knob, he heard Takako crying.
"Takako..." He said and opened the door ajar. Takako was on the bed. Shuya walked over and sat beisde her. He placed his hand over hers.

Bou ran through the forest, breathing heavily. She had been running for hours. Tears escaped her eyes and she slowed down.
Forget them. A harsh voice told her. The family she was previously with rejected her. She got home after hunting and all her things were on the porch, piled in a heap. She left them there, sure enough that her brother, Osamu, would know she was coming and sure enough, have her things already in a room for her. Bou's mother, Mizuho Yuzuki, only had 3 children, Osamu, Bou and Akakuchi. Since the Yuzuki family is purebred, the siblings marry each other, as to not dillute the blood line. However, since Osamu gives his children free will to love whoever they like. Akakuchi, though she is kind, doesn't accept Oiya and Takeru's choose to marry someone else.
Bou was the last born, and since Akakuchi and Osamu were already wed, she was shunned by her mother and father, forced to leave the manor.

Bou opened the door and stepped inside.
"Hello....?" She called.

Takeru heard the door open.
"I'll be back." He said and rushed out the door. Bou was looking at the pictures in the hall.
"Bou..." He said. She turned around and smiled.
"Hello Takeru, are you parents here?" She asked, using the sentence she used long ago when Takeru was still a child.
He stared at the floor, not breathing.
"Bou...No they aren't. Actually....They died...Very recently." He said, forcing the words out. Tears budded in her eyes.
"Dead?" Her voice cracked. Takeru nodded. Bou fell to the floor. "Dead? They're both dead?" She asked again. Takeru wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
"Come on Bou...I'll get you to your room. You look exhausted, you should rest." He said soothingly. Bou, in a daze-like mood, stood up and walked with Takeru to her room. She lay in bed as Takeru pulled the blankets over her.
"Rest." He said and shut the door.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Takako looked up at Shuya. "Shuya..." She said, taking his hand. With her free hand she wiped her tears away, sniffling. "Sorry about that I was making myself upset over nothing." She mumbled. "Is there something you need?" She asked politely. God, are you answering my prayers?
_____________________---

Kyoiya had been recovering from Osamu, and Akakuchi's death over the last few days. He walked out of his room to go eat.
As he paced down the hall he sensed another, familiar person in the manor. He heard.. her crying. He turned on a hallway that led to the new person. Bou.. He suddenly thought, running. She's back!
Kyoiya tapped lightly on her door. There wasn't a response. He opened it enough to poke his head in. She was sitting on her bed, crying. He walked in and sat next to her. "It's me, Kyoiya. What's wrong?" He asked, comfortingly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Shuya smiled for the first time in his life and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Bou sniffled and sat up.
"Kyo!" She said and got up. She hugged him tightly.
"You live here?"

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games