Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 am
"Ahh... okay..." Tarou answered, wondering if there was moer he could have said. Probably not. With the situation with fake names and hiding things here and there, he found it best to avoid talking much. He nodded and thanked the doctor before carefully walking into the hospital room. Tarou took a quick look around the room before he hesitantly walked over to where Lance was, staying a few feet away just incase.

Wait happened...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:13 am
Lance's eyes soon flickered open,his eyes looked around the hospital.He saw the doctor sitting outside the window and watching them...wait tarou,and artic were in the room."Hey whats going on..."He asked them trying to make it like a saying hello thing.  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:36 pm
"Hey," Arctic nodded in acknowledgment, grinning a little. It was weird to be in a hospital, but at least the three of them weren't in some random base somewhere, surrounded by Erasers.

Speaking of which...

Turning around, she asked the doctor, "What's going to happen to him?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:10 pm
"alright. but while your resting at least let me heal your wounds while you rest." sets to work on the bullet holes and the other cuts on all the others.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:37 am
shade's hand turns green, and he pulls the bullet out of his shoulder, and he throws it on the ground. "ah, feels better....." turns to dane. "dude, can u help me get rob over here? i want to see how badly he's been damaged." "sure thing!" dane runs over, and drags rob to shade. "well, it felt like he was about to cut my lungs into ribbions, even though he didn't penetrate my hide." "well, he's got the stamina to do it, but thank god you ran away from him when you had the chance..." shade stares at the moon. his eyes start to water, so he wipes his eyes. "once we've restted, we need to find the others fast you guys got any ideas where they went?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:27 pm
finnishes up shade and starts to work on rob. "Artic and tarou went to the hospital. duh. but i haven't seen Lance since the house collapsed... jeeze! rob have you been rolling in mud since last faceing shanks? your cuts are all dirty..." contiues working. "i told artic we would stay here since we dont know where the hospital is and if Lance may come back to the house."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 pm
"eh...... i wasn't able to stand at all, so i dragged myself up the hill..... so yeah, i got my cuts all drty, big deal." shade slaps him on the back of the head. "hey! what was that for?!" "that was for bein disrespectful to alex, you idiot!" shade turns away, his face a tad brighter than it usually is... dane stands under a tree. "shouldn't we go ahead to see where they went, shade? i mean, rob can track us down by scent." "no, i wouldn't try. besides, we need every1's cooperation.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:46 pm
Arctic, not waiting for an answer, turned to Tarou, flinching slightly for no apparent reason. "Tarou... I'm gonna go get the others. Instinct..." she trailed off, hoping that he wouldn't be overly irritated. She wouldn't leave him there is she didn't think it was safe. Patting him on the head briefly, she walked out of the hospital briskly, back into the woods, and took off running, sniffing the air and finally trailing the others down. She stopped a few yards away, knowing there was a new scent. "Who's there?" She asked, walking over and looking down at Rob, Alex, Shade and Dane.  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:33 pm
Tarou nodded, looking over his shoulder for a few seconds to watch Arctic leave for where ever the others had wandered off to. After a few more seconds passed, he returned his attention to Lance. Smiling, he hid his nervousness and made some attempt to socialize.

"Hey... Louie," Tarou started, hoping the other would somehow play along without thinking the younger was completely crazy. "... Are you... in any pain... ?" That last part was just there. He was curious about what happened, but it seemed a bit rude to ask out, flatly, "What happened?" 'Beating around the bush' would have to suffice for now.

~~

"Ow..." Matthew muttered as he accidentally grazed an area of his arm that was sure to have a new bruise or two the next morning. His muttering continued as he slowly unbuttoned and removed his black shirt, carefully not to accidentally find someplace else he could expect to be a nice purple-black colour. Letting the shirt fall to his side, he sighed. He'd just got the injuries, but they didn't hurt much. Maybe he'd come accustomed to it or maybe he just didn't care enough. Either way, it didn't matter. No bones were broken, he'd have a few bruises for near a week, and eventually, life would return to normal.

He sighed once again before making his way to the window. "... Maybe he's right." Matthew said as if he was trying to talk himself out of every promise he'd made that day. He hadn't lived up to it to some degree, so maybe his father was right. Then again, he couldn't do that. To do that would mean he was no different than his father. And Matthew could never do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:15 am
"artic.......... what the hell are you talking about?!" shade snifs at the air. his eyes open wide. "there is someone else here...." dane straps his gun out of his belt. "where is it?!" he shouts. "i dont know...... it seems like its everywhere!!!!!!!!!!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:49 pm
Lance understood what was going on."I-i was walking and got attacked by some mutts..."He said hoping he knew what he meant.

"He should have alot of rest...He will be ok though..."The doctor had told artic.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:14 pm
Picking up on what he meant, Tarou smiled faintly, "I see... That's some pretty bad luck, but at least you're okay." He was trying to make some light of an Eraser attack, but he was failing. Miserably. "... How do you feel?" Tarou asked, rewording his earlier question. This time, he actually meant it.

He was putting any further questions off to the side. The hospital staff definately didn't need to know any more than they already did.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 pm
"Not to well,my back is sore and voice might be shot..."Lance mumbled.Rubbing a spot near his wings."Be careful when your alone..."Lance told him."Some men where there too..."He said hinting that they where being watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 pm
At the hint, Tarou's eyes widened slighly in shock, but he soon overcame it and nodded. "Thanks for the warning, Louie. I'll make sure not to let my guard down." Great. There was already some much that went on and was still going on, and this whole thing about being watched was just added. It was extremely hard for him to remember that not even a day had passed yet.

"... So... you tired?" he asked even though he knew what answered he'd probably get. Tarou just wasn't sure what else he could say.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 pm
"Ya..."He mumbled,right then the doctor stepped up from behind tarou.

"We have some sleep medicane...want some..."The doctor asked.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games