Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am
Kouga racks his brains to find a solution to the barrier,
-deep in thought- "A smaller surface area would give a larger pressure. If I can accumulate A LOT of chakra into a small point and burst through the barrier, there's a small chance it MIGHT work."
Kouga looks around the room for any ideas, and his eyes land on a pin.
-thinks- "THAT'S IT!! If I can focus all of my body's chakra into the tip of the blade, then the amount of chakra at that point would exceed the amount in the same size of area in the barrier...yes, it'll work!!"
Kouga draws his wakizashi, closes his eyes and begins to charge it up with ALL the chakra he has in his body into one hand.
The wakizashi begins to glow brighter and brighter with the amount of chakra it is storing, and electricity can be seen flaring wildly from the blade.
Because of the stress of the sheer amount of chakra in one body part, Kouga's right hand begins to shake and bleed, and blood starts to drip onto the floor...

(it's really complicated, I know, it's physics.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:00 am
well, i dont think its going to work

stare  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:20 am
(lol I'm science-ing right now xd and it DOES make sense too!! well scientifically yeah...)
-thinks- "Lightning chakra will repel lightning because it's the same level...if my whole body's chakra focused at one point isn't enough, then I don't know WHAT is--it's all I can think of...here goes nothing!!"
Kouga switched his blade around so he is holding it like a dagger. With a growl, he slammed the tip down into the barrier with all the power he could muster, at the same time transferring all the chakra in his body to that one stab. A small crack appeared in the barrier.
"Heh, it worked...a bit." Kouga said as blood poured off his right arm.
-thinks- "Wow...that sure took a lot, I'm out of chakra too..." Kouga thought as he felt the room spin in front of his eyes.

(I'm studying Biology too...yes I know my posts really suck, feel free to diss me, curse me, hit me, punch me, kill me, whatever you want.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:49 am
well you tried it, but i think korin cant get trough that little crack confused

any other ideas? scientist?  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:33 am
"Hey, it's better than nothing...well I don't think Korn's helpless in there so he can try to get out himself, I don't care. At least it's better than killing him by suffocating him in there." Kouga said snappishly.
Feeling really light-headed because of the MASSIVE chakra drain, Kouga collapsed into a nearby chair...and watched as the crack got a LITTLE wider.
-thinks- "Looks like my theory was right...By applying a large force into a small surface area, even a strong barrier can be broken through." Kouga thought back on his past when his sensei (not in the cloud) taught him that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:42 am
rahenno looks at joe "so you....your the reason why he had such a horrible life. yet you walk in this village act as nothing was going to happen if korn had saw you" rahenno said clinching his fist, as the ground started to slightly shake "you it people like you who make people go crazy." rahenno said trying to control the kyuubi "you hurt one of my friends, thats....the biggest MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:59 am
((Korn and Joe, we're all waiting for you here.))
Kouga pops a soldier pill in his mouth to replenish his chakra, then ties a strip of linen around his arm to stop the bleeding.
-thinks- "That'll do for now..."
He looks over to Rahenno, and started to say,
"Hey Rahenno-sen--"
Kouga stopped short as he started to feel the menacing presence of the kyuubi,
-thinks- "Oh no...not again..." He thinks back on the incident where Rahenno ran a rampage in the Dorms.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 am
red chakra started to spiral around him come on stay down, now is not the place or time the red chakra fades just abit but rrahenno is still in control "korn, sorry for going off on you, if only i know about this guy." rahenno said with his eyes turning red, claws growing and the lines on his face darkin. rahenno stares joe down with a devil like look  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:20 am
Kouga stared at Rahenno with an expression of a mixture of wonder and terror.
-thinks- "This is the first time I've witnessed his power in such a close range. This chakra...what menace, what horrifying power..."
Shaking his head to gather himself, Kouga grabbed both Rahenno and Joe and hauled them outside the restaurant.
"No guys, NOT in the restaurant, you'll wreck everything."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:27 am
"yeah i know, look joe if you want to "solve"things meet me at the old cloud fight grounds" rahenno said disappearing  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:58 am
wow, a lot of things are happening in our village sweatdrop

godness stealers
akatsuki guys
mafia men

im not feeling safe anymore xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:35 am
(Nice costume btw...a bit out of season don't you think? jkjk xd )
"Let's go to the old cloud training grounds!" Kouga said to kitty  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:41 am
ok lets go then

(it doesnt matte rto me if its out of season or not)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:08 am
*picks up door* stressed
"susumu-chan, do you think korn has had enough?"
suri says says as eyes glows red
"or should he stay like that for a little longer?"  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:10 am
*omg sakythia lĂ oks so angry right now*

*i better shut up my mouth*

*or not*

"euh sakythia, can i have a cup of tea please biggrin "  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games