Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:01 pm
*keeps silent doesnt know what to say*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:25 pm
"I Reject!" Aaron said blociking an arrow from the forest. "Fire." the forest ignited  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 pm
looks over at aaron what is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:38 pm
User Image "Dont. Warrior!" He transformed. a hail of arrows came at them. " I REJECT!" User Image he spun his balde and it rejected them. The Forest burned them out.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! where are all these arrows coming from taking out his katana and going perfect shadow his fur went white and helps aaron  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 pm
*protects d"kor takeing a few hits from the arrows*  

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:45 pm
"Daughter! Thats it you... RAGE, SHUNIKEN!" his blade transformed.
User Image His eyes glew, leavinbg his furmanity he charged at blinding speed.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 pm
MoonSilver777
*protects d"kor takeing a few hits from the arrows*

*growls* no one will hurt her *he rises and floats*scythe he said in soft voice then the weapon went black an seperated into 12 as his eyes went black a sheild appered around moon and himself as the scythe deflected the arrows directed at them  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 pm
*looks t d'kor and aaron in amazement* dont....stop hurting them who ever is shooting at us!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:11 am
*his eyes went back to normal and he droped to the ground *what happend moon where am i i remember you getting hurt then a big blank  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 am
After They were Slain Aaron dropped to his knees arrows in his body like pins.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:37 pm
starts to lick both of your wounds* its ok...ill heal you for protecting me...i promise...ill be good  

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm
"Your old enough to be wed my daughter... i see how mutch he means to you..." He was cut offf when he was shot in the back by another arrow. "Grahhhh." His crystals turned into a book. "Siren of death! Last dance, Dance of the dead!" he summoned a dark angel; that swallowed the fur whole in a gory scene.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 pm
hold still aaron d'kor rushed over to him and with shadow power took out the arows and healed the wounds that was a nice spell can you teach me that d'kar say more furs aiming a arrow at d'kor and every body else cresent moons slice the wind in a shadow of light then in a flash the furs was dead slashed to ribbins and the ground had slash marks in them as the trees did as well one was left standing cowering in fear now the reason i left you alive is to tell this story and i dont kill the inocent go tell nasha her day is coming and it will be by my blade now go he was my best apprentice at the time trator to the sword is what he is  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:08 pm
Tears fell down Aarons eyes. " This was my brothers spell book." Aaron explained. " He was slain by a poison dagger." His cloak blew and his anger had caused the wind. "Tensenyo!" an elemental blade appeared.
"My brothers blade.." his emotions stopped another poison dagger. "Rasrecg: The Serpents son!" he summoned a staff, made of a snake. "Dance of earth, Relent!" An Earthquake trapped the thrower.
"Dance of wind, Tormenting Gust!" a gust of wind blew the fur off for thr fur. "Dance of water and ice!" Dragon Freeze." A dragon came out and froze the fur. "The Dance of fire, The Hells Abyss!" A fire wave so strong before it hit the fur died." Take this crystal and say 'siren'." Aaron said to d'kor.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games