Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:24 pm
Oroami walked in and sat down watching susumu, smiling he knew she would show them something unexpected.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:52 am
rahenno get out of his pose and looks at susumu."hey,susumu words going around that you are the chosen of lightning,thats cool,if anything bad happen you always got oroami and me to count on." rahenno said with a smile,falling back in his pose.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Susumu keeps slowly walking to the left outflanking Kira. "Thank you, Rahenno." Susumu's golden yellow gloves spark with electricity. In a flicker of light Susumu is inch's away from Kira with a kunai charged with electricity near her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 pm
mm.. quite scary susumu.. chosen of lightning? guess i'll ask later.

the electricity from susumu's kunai destroys the lightning clone of kira. kira from above clashes her chakara blades in her hands with susumu's kunai, creating several sparks.

the chakara blades absorb the lightning from the kunai. as kira reaches the ground, she releases the lightning into the air above her head.

she then disappears and the lightning falls to the ground causing a small spark, then dies out.

a few minutes passed and kira is not to be seen.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:54 pm
kira then appears before rahenno and begins using her taijutsu, the taijutsu got faster and faster soon turning into slashing taijutsu so even if the hit misses, the wind from it cause cuts upon the skin.

suke then takes care of susumu, jumping upon her, and making her fall onto the ground with his weight. He begins making a few growls, baring its teeth, then suddenly.....

begins licking her face to death as it wags its tail so fast it causes a few winds that blow a few rocks, as big as rats, to tumble across the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 am
((ya the newest installment in the storyline has a chosen one from every village, that acts as a deity almost. for the water goddess, the fire, lightening. etc. etc. and of course there are demons and crazy worshippers trying to kill those goddess with powers))

"Damn shes fast" susumu gets tackled by kira's wolf, things were looking pretty dire before being licked to death.
"Oh god!" Susumu can't get up fully she rolls around as the wolf continues to lick her face. "Aaaahhh sliminess" Susumu finally gets her weight shifted right and rolls away from the wolf. She gets up and wipes off her face. Finally, getting her bearings straight Susumu jumps into the Taijutsu right as Kira is about to bear down on Rahenno. Susumu twirls into the battle avoiding the wind from the taijutsu barely, she charges her arms and legs with electricity and answers to Kira's taijutsu with some of her own.  

Eris5

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:48 pm
The Lighting Devil walks in. "Hello, I think you know why I'm here. And if your smart we could make this into a one on one and not get anyone else involved." he said to susumu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:55 pm
The Fire Devil walked in behind, "Aww your no fun" said The Fire Devil to Lighting.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Susumu jumps back from the taijutsu and turns to the devil "You, are nothing more than a worshiper with ill intent. The goddess does not accept you!" lightening charges all around Susumu's body. a slight physical form of the goddess can be seen behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 pm
"But I'm stronger." The lighting god said with an image of the lighting God's hand on his shoulder can be seen. "I'm here to free them from their bodily state." lighting can be seen to flow there his bodily.  

Death_God_Sakura

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:08 pm
"your idea of strength is naive, the gods are not in your favor" susumu makes a string of handsigns nothing happens in the sight of the battle, but something surely did happen. Susumu makes another string of handsigns. and thrusts her open palm towards the two devils. -Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm- a mighty wind blast soars towards the two devils destroying everything in its path.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:12 pm
The Lighting Devil placed his hand out and sugred Lighting out creating a shield to block the wind. "Are you sure." He said as he pulled out Raijin's Sword.  

Death_God_Sakura

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:14 pm

"To be honest we really don't want to fight" said The Fire Devil in cheerful voice.

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:15 pm
in a flicker of light susumu is behind the lightening devil with a lightening charged kunai to his neck. his sword is not yet drawn halfway.  

Eris5

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:15 pm
The earth devil walked into the grounds, ready to aid neska if he needed it.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games