Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:48 pm
"How weird... Anyway, back to plotting!" And plot they did...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:25 pm
Hayato sighed and stopped on his tracks on his way in. He thought on how Kisa really didnt seem to like the idea of him looking in. "Why am I so nice?" He pondered to himself, and turned around. "Yo, I'm going to go eat something, is that all right?" He asked across the door to where the 2 girls were. Without waiting for an answer, he walked off, going towards where he smelled food.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:16 pm
Kane lifted the hat off 'his' head and let 'his' long, curly hair flow down to 'his' waist. Kane sighed as 'he' took a seat near the table and looked at the soup that Kisa had made earlier. Kane looked at the soup with a rather pensive look and wondered why couldn't 'he' be more mother-like and be able to clean and cook?

As Kane's mind drifted back to reality, 'his' eyes widened when he saw the wolf kizoku inside the kitchen near the entrance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:55 pm
Hayato looked around the kitchen, hopeing to find food around. He was starving mad. he didnt even look at Kane but just waved at 'him' for he knew 'he' was there with his nose, but he was more interested into the food. "Where do they keep the food?" He muttered to himself. "Yo Twerp, any idea where..." He looked up, and froze. He saw 'his' long hair, and gaped at 'him'. He thought he saw hair in that hat of 'his' and had a slight thought of it, but seeing it was a different fact. "Err..."  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:51 pm
"Ehehe..." Kane giggled nervously and played with the ends of her hair with her fingers, "Hello Hayato-san..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:56 pm
"Err..." He stopped, and took one more good look at her. "I kinda had a hint of this...but...erm..." He scratched the back of his head, uncomfortable. "Do the others know about this?"  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:11 pm
"Nope..." Kane shook her head and giggled nervously again as she explained, "I'm sorry for hiding my sexuality from you and the others. But I really didn't think that you all would take me very seriously if I looked like a girl. After all, can you imagine what would happen if a girl was looking for a guy? You'd think that she was rather desperate in finding just this one guy--and you'd assume that it'd be for personal reasons... but then again, half of this whole search is rather for my own personal reasons..."

She sighed and looked up at him, "Sorry."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:18 pm
He sighed, smiling slightly. So there are some people who trusted and wanted to see someone else that badly. He didn't really understand this feeling, but...he knew he had those feelings before. When he had been friends with him, and was once like Kane, someone who cared for others very much...

"Your secret is safe with me, kiddo." He placed one of his hand on her head, grinning. "And don't worry, I still take you seriously, you proved to be worthy of our..." He paused. He didn't trust her, he trusted no one. Instead he said, "You proved that you are serious in looking for him." Ruffling her hair, he turned to her soup. "Say, where did you get that?"  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:27 pm
Kane let out a chuckle, "Kisa-chan made it. She's a really good cook." She turned to her right and pointed, "The soup's on the stove."

Kane looked out the window, "Hey Hayato-san, if you were forced in an arranged marriage that was rather one-sided love, would you go far enough to run away from the person and never return?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:44 pm
"Arranged marriage?" Hayato asked, looking into a pot with soup in it. "I can't say." He turned to a cabinet, taking a small bowl, he poured himself some. On his way back to the table, he grabbed a spoon and sat down next to Kane.

"I never had someone important to me to run away for. But, if i was arranged a marriage, the one thing I would do is probably take all of my force to put the plan down." He took a sip of the soup. "I would hate to have arranged marriage. That is just stupid. I and probably the other would like to chose the person who you will be with until the end. And if I was the one who liked the person..." He paused. He thoght that this would never happen. But continue he did. "I would not go through forced marriage, but I would try to persuade the other. I mean, even if you got what you want, does the other like it? It all depends on the person I guess..." He eyed Kane. "Why...? Are you forced to marry somone?"  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 pm
((Dun, dun, dun! The plot thickens!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:39 pm
"Mm... in a way, yes," Kane answered, "I'm supposed to marry Sui-sama. Because Sui-sama is rather picky with girls, they made it so that when he becomes the head of the clan, it's still possible to have a future heir on the throne. Sui-sama doesn't like the idea--even if he does act all nice about it. I'd really like for us to get together but... you're right. It's not fair to him so... I won't make him marry me."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:25 pm
Hayato smiled. "Well, there are other ways to get people's attention. Arranged marriage isn't one of them. You can always try to make him interested in you first. This Sui guy, make him believe you are the right one." He shrugged and took another sip of the warm soup. "Rest is all up to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:30 pm
"Huh?" Kane asked. She blinked for a while at him and then smiled, "Oh. The marriage was arranged by his father. His father got really fed up with Sui-sama at some time and decided that for their to be a possible future heir on the throne, Sui-sama had to marry me--since I was the closest girl to understanding him. But Sui-sama only thinks of me as a little sister."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:38 pm
Hayato nodded, thinking of her situation over. "Well, if you are the closest person to him, then you have more chances. Try to make him not think you are a little sister, because you aren't, right?" He looked over to her after he took his last sip. "And, make sure you convince to come back to the Sakana-zoku...since he is the leader, he needs to come back. Plus, tell him you will not go on with the arranged marriage. That'll cool off his head, and maybe bring him to respect you." He shrugged. "Go ask the Princess with these things. Im not good at these things...makes me feel girly." He shivered.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games