Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm
Hey, Spaniards are ******** scary.

And yes it does.

Does it make you a noob if you are running through RE1/2/3 and wonder where the yellow herbs are?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm
No, the only spanish speaking creatures that are scary are mexican women. Them bitches is crazy!

And yes, of course...

For that matter... Does it make you a noob if you don't know how to cure poison status?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:05 pm
But I love em.

Yes.

Does it make you a noob if you thought blue herbs only work if you mix them with greens?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Yeah... I'd say so.

Does it make you a noob if you're playing RE3, and you don't know which gun the gun powder loads into?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm
I would say yes. you get the freaking manual from online.

Does it make you a noob if you think that the Movie is the same storyline as the videogames?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 pm
Yes, very much so. Speaking of which, I hate people who just don't get that the storylines are different no matter how much you try to explain it to them.
I'm playing RE2, they say, "Hey, that's the little girl who they made the hologram after in the first movie."
"No! This character is NOT in the movie." NUB!

Does it make you a noob if you think that Mikhail is Scottish?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm
Oh God. They insist on piecing the movies and games all together and it makes zero sense.

Yes. Since he's Russian. Hell even his name is pure Russian. However, his accent was pretty scottish like.

Does it make you a noob if you think RE2 begins before RE3?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm
Umm. I'm gonna say yes. There's a big fancy (not really) blackboard in RE2 that says, "September 29th. It's today's date."

And in RE3, Jill clearly says, "September 28th, daylight." In her... Voice diary thingy.

Does it make you a noob if you think Trevor's Diary was in the original RE?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 pm
This is a trick question. I'm going to say no, though.

Does it make you a n00b if you think that S.T.A.R.S. was a national organization with different branches all around the country?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 pm
Not really a trick question. The file was originally gonna be in the game, but at the end of the day, it didn't make the cut, so it's not in it.

As for the answer to your question... Hmm... I don't know if noob is the right word. I mean, it would make you as much of a noob as believing that Umbrella is a real organization. It might make you a real world noob. Or socially deprived... Or overly imaginative? Now that I list these things. Yes. Yes it does make you a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you think Resident Evil is the scariest game series ever?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Yes, that's why it's a trick question. Because it was originally intended to be there, but was taken out.

And my question was another trick. Because in the original Resident Evil, S.T.A.R.S. was a national organization with different branches all around the country, and Jill was transferred from one of them to the Raccoon City branch. This is all explained in the instruction manual.

Wow. That's hard. Umm... no. I'm just going to say no. Even though that answer would make me a n00b, since I wouldn't say RE is the scariest.

Does it make you a n00b if you think Wesker is working for the HCF?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 am
I would have to say yes. I mean for crying out loud even newbs can tell that he doesn't. RE: UC and RE5 confirmed that he's his own organiztion now, and most of the newbs play those games.

Does it make you a noob if You don't know that Tofu is an unlockable character in RE2?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 am
Thee Stranger
Yes, that's why it's a trick question. Because it was originally intended to be there, but was taken out.

And my question was another trick. Because in the original Resident Evil, S.T.A.R.S. was a national organization with different branches all around the country, and Jill was transferred from one of them to the Raccoon City branch. This is all explained in the instruction manual.

Wow. That's hard. Umm... no. I'm just going to say no. Even though that answer would make me a n00b, since I wouldn't say RE is the scariest.

Does it make you a n00b if you think Wesker is working for the HCF?

Yeah, but my question was if they think that Trevor's Diaries were in the game... Which they aren't. It's that simple. I mean, I could say, "if you think RE3 had a puzzle involving 3 gargoyle crests". They were going to be in the game. But they aren't, it's that simple. No tricks.

Ohh... By the sound of your question, I thought you meant, if the noob believes that STARS actually exist.

Oh, and Wesker IS working for the HCF, since UC and RE5 never happened.
t('_'t) <- That's me giving you guys the middle fingers.

@Alkaizer87: Hmm... Well, RE2 came out at the beginning of 1998... And it's 2009... This should be common knowledge by now, so I'm gonna say yes.

Does it make you a noob if you can't remember which blonde guy is Alfred and which one is Albert?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Yes. You should never get them confused. One is a b***h, the other is a b***h slapper. 3nodding

Does it make you a noob if you think the Samurai Edge is a sword?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 am
Yep. No other way about it. If you're speaking about true RE, then there wouldn't be a sword in it. It wouldn't surprise me if RE6 had you handling a sword. But if that's the kind of thing you're expecting from Resident Evil and you're looking forward to it, then you're still a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what a Colt Python is? Did I ask this already?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games