Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 am
Orion sprang awake when someone said his name. He saw a fellow genin standing next to Hikari. He smiled and waved. ((surprise, red!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:57 pm
He said "Kid I like you now if you could only go get me some Ramen, because I haven't eaten in a couple days." He said while going back to his dark corner.
"Sure thing but all my money is gone. I ate here before meeting you." Uno said
The Ghost got into his pocket and pulled out a large roll of bills and handed it to Uno.
"WOW!!!!!" Uno said as he eyed the money "I've never seen that much."
"Hmhmhmhmhm(It's hmm laughing), now go get me some Ramen and don't tell anyone I'm here. You don't want me to be arrested right? I can't teach you an awesome new Justus if I'm in prison. Plus keep the extra money I have alot more at my place." The Ghost said
"I won't tell anyone and you hide." Uno said as he tried to push him farther into the corner.
'I like this kid. He is inicent and kind. I wonder if he could be a cold-heart killer?' He looked at Uno "I can make myself invisible even to the Sharigan. So don't worry about me, my young aprentice." then he ruffle Uno's hair.
Uno looked up at him. His father never did that. His father never gave him money either. Uno smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time. "Alright Mister I'll get you some Ramen." Uno went sprenting into the Cafe which he just left.

Once entering the Ramen shop he ran to a waiter and yanked on her appren. "I need Ramen, alot of Ramen. NOW!!!!" He said as he pulled out the wad of money to show her he wanted alot of Ramen and no matter what she was going to ask who or what the Ramen was for Uno was never going to tell.  

L K r e g e r

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm
"I thought you said you were already on a different team, Tori-chan?" Hikari said, running back to get the ramen. "So we didn't move you at all. And then the other member left and now... drat, I've gotten eveything confused..." She came back, loaded down with those foam white carry-out boxes, loaded down with ramen. She handed them all to Uno. "Careful, it's heavy! Whew. Did you find a stray?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:03 pm
"Stray? AHH.... Yeah I think I'll keep him too." He handed her the money he owed and put the rest in the pocket. "Thank you again bye." he said as he wobbled out the door with the Ramen.

"I got it...." he said looking around "Mister, MISTER, Mister are you here?" Uno said worried he ran off.
"Be quite will ya, I don't want anyone to know I'm here I was waiting a while to see if anyone would follow you, but no one did. Now for those Ramen." The Ghost said as he took the Ramen from Uno. "Ok now for my end of the bargain. I need you to read this scroll and take it home and practice it. When you come back tomorrow with the Igredaints I asked for, I'll teach you how to prefect it on this tree here." He said tapping the bark of the tree. "Now leave the Ramen and go practice or you'll never prefect before I leave."
Uno the scroll and read the Title

Walking on Trees/ Water

His eyes widened "I didn't know this could be done." Uno said amazed
"I thought I told you to go." He said
Uno got up and jogged back to his house.  

L K r e g e r

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm
"Sin-sama," Lei asked the Hokage. "Do you have any spare weights lying around somewhere, or perhaps you know a decent sporting goods store? I need to improve myself on certain aspects, seeing as how both Kiyoshi and Akane are many times ahead of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:41 pm
I bet it's big, and furry, and cute. With a bushy tail. And adorable brown eyes, and does tricks, Hikari thought, imagining the type of dog Uno would adopt.  

Kendansa

Seeker

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm
"sensei are we gonna be helping fight or do we have to hide or help out the hospital?" Red says walking up to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 pm
"Actually, none of the above. We're going to wait right here, train, get missions, and take care of refugees and civilians, if necessary. This place has a pretty fortified basement," Hikari explained, "So it's one of the places the civilians have to go in case of an invasion. Also, you guys won't be ready to go into battle without some training, because you're not going to be facing ninja academy grads. The attacking force will be high-level chunnin and jounin."  

Kendansa

Seeker

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:16 pm
"Well why don't we help the hospital then. I'm sure that they could use a hand if a war is going on?" Red says reading his book. "But theres going to be sand ninja right? I can see blood in people's body with my sharingans so I could help out." Red says not taking his eyes off his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 pm
"That still doesn't solve the training issue," Hikari explained. "Of course we could help in he hospital, but we need to find time to train. Personally, I think the basement would make a good training ground. I can set it up to replicate thousands of senarios." It was true. She had recently installed a hologram imaging system, complete with static force fields to give the holographic objects depth and reality. She mainly used this new system to test-fly her Dragonflys.  

Kendansa

Seeker

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:30 pm
"Hmm i guess but why not start training now?" Red says as he puts his book away and looks at her. "I mean talk to the team and lets go" Red says looking eye to eye.
((make a thread))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:35 pm
"All right," Hikari said, walking to the storage room and waving for the team to follow. She opened the door, navigated around the empty boxes, and opened the trap door that led to the basement.

((To the Batcave-- erm, BASEMENT! xd Oh, and could you PM Orion if I PM Sien?))  

Kendansa

Seeker

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:37 pm
((yes i will and make a thread))
Red follows her to the basement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 pm
Lei left to pursue his sensei. He still didn't get what he asked for, but at the same time, he didn't wish to act so impulsive on his behavior.  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm
Uno walked into the alley the next day with the ingredint that The Ghost wanted. "Here you go I hope its enough, because we didn't have much." Uno said as he handed him the bag of goods.
"Thanks kid, well I gotta be off now." he said walking away.
"What I thought you were going to help me climb a tree without using my hands." Uno said getting a little made at the thought of being used.
"Ok, but keep your voice down. But under one condition you take everything I teach you and give 100 percent to what I tell you to do, ok?"
"Yes sir." Uno said getting ready
"Ok now concentrate your chakra on the bottom of your feet and focus it and then when you have accomplished that, think of the tree then run up it." He said showing Uno hows it's down.
"Wow, ok here I go." Uno said focussing his chakra to the bottom of his feet. 'Ok here I go, Tree, tree, tree, tree......" Uno ran at the tree and started running up it. About 15 feet up the tree Uno sliped and feel. On the way down he hit all the branches he had just ran past.
-BLACKED OUT-
Uno woke up wrapped in a blanket, "What wait where did he go...." Uno said looking around. Then Uno saw someone behind him, but it wasn't The Ghost it had to be one of the Waiters or people from the Cafe and they were walking to him. Uno started to get up when he saw a letter that The Ghost must have left he hurriedly put it in his pocket and stood up.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games