Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:37 am
*runs toward krins room and grabs kouga so he cant do anything to korin anymore*

"why did you do that kouga?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 am
"You b*****d...you just insulted all of us you know?! Are you saying that eventually, one day we'll all betray you or kill you? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??" Kouga yelled at him, sounding completely out of his character.

(Yep, my rpc's REALLY out of character...)  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:43 am
stop it kouga! stressed where is the real kouga? the real kouga i know isnt reacting like this sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:49 am
(Where's Korn anyway? He needs to reply!!)
Hearing Kitty's comment, Kouga widened his eyes.
-thinks- "That's right...why did I fly out of control?"
He straightens up and regains himself, looking slightly sheepish (basically slightly ashamed)
"Erm, yeah, that's all I wanted to say, but it depends on whether you want to listen or not. However, a word of warning," Kouga narrowed his eyes, "If one day you decide to betray the village, I swear I will kill you with my own hands." Kouga threatens.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 am
qui it kouga!

now can you go outside i need to talk with korin

*pushes kouga out of the door, closes the door and lock it  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:04 am
korin? whats wrong?

i know what you mean with spaz but next tim ecan you call it crazy because spaz in my country is really...wrong

and why are you so negative about yourself? korin, we are not going to stab the sword in your back.

because we like korin, the positive korin, but not the negative korin.

and we all know about your past, but hey, you have to thing about the future.

and you dont have to think tht im mad at you because else i wouldnt sit here.

*hugs korin*

youre my friend korin, you have to know that  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:19 am
Kouga crosses his arms and leans against the wall, listening to Kitty's lecture inside.
-thinks- "That's right, I DID fly out of control back there..."
He listens to Kitty telling Korn off,
"Wow...that Kitty-senpai, she's good with everyone xd and quick to forgive...Korn-kun sure is lucky to have her in his squad, at least he won't feel so lonely then." He thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:20 am
*brile was so shocked about wat just happened he froze*

i..i.. dont believe it

what just happened  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:49 am
rahenno walks up to kouga "so how it go, heard some yelling wish i got here sooner, maybe i could of got a few hits in." rahenno said watching kouga lean against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:04 am
"Yeah, sorry I really went wild just now..sorry for the trouble guys sweatdrop . For now, just leave it to Kitty-senpai and don't budge in." Kouga smiled sadly, thinking back on what he did.
"Brile-kun, what just happened is I lost my mind...just don't mention it sad " Kouga replied to Brile's question, rather ashamed.  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 am
*still slightly shocked*

everything happened so fast

but i wont mention it to anyone

*brile said as the shock began to have less effect*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:14 am
"Heh, thanks Brile-kun." Kouga said gratefully, not wanting anyone else to hear of his outburst.  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:23 am
"so..i guess we wait until there done talking, right? i mean there is nothing we can do at the moment right?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:28 am
i guess thats true

i wonder wats going on in there  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:40 am
"Yeah...hey wanna wait in the restaurant instead of standing around here? I mean, Korin-kun and Kitty-senpai may feel a bit uneasy if they find a crowd outside as soon as they're done talking, and we can leave a note for them telling them where we've gone." Kouga said, fixing his eyes on the door to see if those two were coming out any time soon.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games