Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm
Hotspot slowly sat up and said,"Leave her alone." Hotspot then stood up and hurled a giant fireblast at Darkia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:18 pm
Darkia hit backwards and slowly fell to the ground. She stared up at hotspot. "You need to stop butting into my sisters life." She flew and picked up Hotspot and dropped him 15 feet to the ground.

Tetra saw hotspot falling she flew towards her sister and moved a tree and hit her in the head. She flew trying to reach hotspot before he fell.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Hotspot plowed into the ground and created a crater upon impact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm
When Raven went inside Gemini's mind Oracle saw her and kicked ehr out of Gemini's mind, sending Raven back to her body. "Oh, I don't think so Raven," said Oracle. And the voice came out of Gemini's voice.

Gemini stopped screaming as her body turned evil and now looked like Oracle and spoke like her.

"You know Raven you should stay out of peoples minds or you can get hurt," said Oracle. She than brought out a sword, that was Gemini's sword. She than walked towards Raven and said, "You know I think I'll start with the gothic witch."

"Oh, no you don't," said Gemini as she gain control of her body again and she turned good and kicked Oracle out of her body. Shje dropped her sword too. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I want to warn about something. You see the battle between us both is coming so be prepare. Oh, and you may bring this worthless family of yours to the fight as well but under on condistion, they can't help you in the fight or one of them or the city will be destroyed or taken. And they can only watch us fight each other and wacth me kill you right in front of them. For is its the battle to the death. So any interfearence from them in the battle one of them belongs to my master and I think we all no who that is," said Oracle as she looked at Starfire. "That's right Star, my master Turgon is back and he still has feelings for you and wants you to be his," she said.

"He'll never have my mother. You see she's already in love with my father and there's no way you break their bond for they have pure love. Now leave or I'll finish you off here and now," said Gemini.

"As you wish but be raedy to die when we meet at the final battle. and you'll no where to go since the black pearl in your heart will take you and your family there. But they'll be n the stands wacthing you fight. For its at an areana where there's a cliff for the perfct death for you," said Oracle as she disappear.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:43 am
Robin hurried other to Gemini. Lost for words he only stuttered with strength. 'Gemini you're not alone my daughter were all her for you' he finely spoke with confidence.

'I've got a word for her it ryhmes with dicth' Arachnid growled his fist shaking with rage. Though he heard noiese outside deffiantely not good ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 pm
"Yes, your not alone," said Starfire as she hugged Gemini than saw blood dripping down Gemini's hands. "Gemini your hands, their bleeding," she said. She than walked over to ehr drauw and took out some bandages and rapped them around Gemini's bleeding hands.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 pm
Raven shook herself. She had fallen to the ground once Oracle had pushed her from Gemini's mind. Raven walked over to Gemini. "You're not alone. We'll be there for you." She lowered her hands down to Gemini's. A blue glowing surrounded them and began to heal Gemini's hands. Raven took her hands away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 pm
"Thanks! And she is right you guys cannot help me in the fight against her but you can be there to cheer me on and to hope I won't...die," siad Gemini. She felt a little tired but noises outside as well and they didn't sound good to her eathier. She wanted to help but she felt to weak and tired to. She said, "Go ahead it seems someones in trouble, so you guys can go. I'll stay here resting, for I feel very weak and tired." She than fell into her father's arms and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Oracle appeared infront of Piosen Fang from the shadows and said, "I'm back my leader. Back from sending a message."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 pm
Emerald got up off the building. "Leave him alone you wench!" She flew toward her sister at full speed making her crush to the ground. Emerald flew over to Hotspot. "You ok?"

Darkia got up slowly. "Fine! I will just have to go and kill your other stupid friends! Have a nice time watching them all die under you hand." She put a force field around hotspot and Tetra. And ran toward the tower.

Tetra hit the shield with her hand a flug backwards hard. "Its hard to...to break."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:09 am
Nimbus shrugged he flew behind Darkid toward the tower. Thats was were his goal lay hurting Robin as much as possible. He began firning potshot at the tower.

The breaking of glass and weak expolsoion echeoed through the building. Robin got placing Gemini in Starfies hands. 'Keep her safe we'll be back' he nodded at Arachnid and Raven as he made his way outside.

Arachnid followed charhing his weblades fired a shot at the incoming girl (Darkia) he wasn't in the mood to be messing around not with his sister injured.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Starfire nodded to Robin as she held Gemini in her arms. She than left ehr own room going into Raven's room to be safe since Raven has like a barrier that activates when danger arrives so, it can't be broken.

~~~~~~~~

"Hm, I see miss seconed in command. And good work," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm
Raven nodded her head before following after Robin and Arachnid. Her eyes glowed white and she lifted a few rocks from the shore. They flew up and towards Darkia.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 pm
"Thank you," said Oracle.

~~~

As Gemini as knocked out asleep. Gemini had a dream.

~~Gemini's Dream~~

"A dream, yes this is a dream. but there's nothing but clouds," she said as she only sa clouds in her dream. She than looked around and than finally saw herself fighting Oracle. As they fought Gemini was winning at first but than Oracle started to beat her. And than saw Oracle winning. The battle frield was an areana and she saw the Titans watching her and Oracle fighting. And even Turgon was watching. Then next thing you know it, she see's herself being stabbed int eh heart by Oracle. When Gemini drew the sword out, Gemini moved backwards towards the cliff and fell off the cliff and into the ocean.

"No, no this can't be. No!" Gemini yelled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm
Darkia moved the rocks back at raven with her dark magic.  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games