3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 pm
Shuppy smiled. Ok, but you're going to have to teach me how to sing cumbia since I don't know how....Shuppy's good at the skipping though! Scoops up paper shreds, hands them to Sheena, I tried to get as much of the dirt off them as was possible, grinding them beneath Shuppy's boot was probably a bad decision...Shuppy looks confused, you're welcome?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:14 pm
Sheena smiled, Alright, sing a song you know, while skiping, because I don't know all the words to the song... Sheena laughed when Shuppy admited he was good at skiping, you Shuppy are the only guy I know that will admit to that. She takes the paper and lays them down on the ground and looks up at him, And be sure you are not close enough to send these pieces flying and no steping on them was not a good idea... She looked up at him, you see Shuppy... I am... diffrent than you... for me resting consists of closing eyes and being at peace and for me in precticular I always had to have some noise so you just talking and moving around helped. She smiled, it was either that or blaring my music right next to me which leaves me defensless, which I hate doing unless I know for a fact that nothing bad will happen where I am.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 pm
Shuppy turned away, ready to skip, but I have a really bad voice and I only know the words to things like "row row row your boat" or "john jacob jingleheimer smith" You're still sure you want that? Yes, ma'am. Shuppy will make a point of staying away from the papers to prevent them from blowing away. Shuppy wouldn't have let anything happen, it would be the least he could do as a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:49 pm
Sheena smiled, Shuppy it could not be as bad as I have heard and I like the secound one better, "john jacob jingleheimer smith". Thanks Shuppy. Sheena smiled, yay Sheena has another friend! Sheena started to grab the papers and pulled out some tape and looked at each peice trying to find a corner to start with.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 pm
Shuppy rolled his eyes, You'll know soon enough....He takes a deep breath then begins, John Jacob.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:16 pm
Sheena laughs silently and finally found the first corner piece and started to piece the paper back together with the tape.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 pm
While skipping and singing Shuppy thinks, I wonder how long this is going to take, I had those pieces pretty well shredded....."His name is my..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Sheena listened to Shuppy sing, really Shuppy you are not all that bad, I have heard much worse and they thought they were wonderful... now that I think about it so did everyone else in the room... Sheena continued to work on the peices and as she continued to work she had already gotten the two top corners and and right bottom one and had almost all the edge peices.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:11 pm
Shuppy rolled his eyes, not that he's going to like his singing either way. Shuppy thinks, pride does come before the fall, so it does make sense that they'd think they were great then be not so much so, the other people in the room must have just been confused then or something....Decent progress there too on her part, Shuppy couldn't have ever gotten that far on his own......."the people always shout...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm
Sheena smiled thinking along the same thing about how the poeple must have been confused, I think, she said as she continued with the little paper puzzle, they never heard a decent singer before, at least that is my theory. She smilled and looked over to the remaning pieces noticing there were only a couple left and looked at it a little shocked amazed that she was moving so fast.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Shuppy nods, that is an excellent theory, he exclaimed! Shuppy paces back and forth, thinking that she is moving quite quickly and that it shouldn't have been possible to put back together...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Sheena smiled, why thank you, and my other theory is they were just deaf who knows. Sheena watched for a secound as Shuppy paced back and forth in front of her then went back to the puzzle. "You are thinking this should have been imposible and that I am doing this too quickly aren't you? And before you ask how I guessed this, I have seen that look in others eyes."  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Shuppy laughs, that's quite possible as well. Shuppy stops, then looks at her, of course I was thinking that, might you be willing to indulge us with how it is that you've seen that look before?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm
Sheena smilled, yeah I think that it is half and half, half the croud being deaf and half the crowd never hearing music before in thier life. It makes me wonder why I was there. She shook her head slightly getting rid of the memories. She smiles sadly for a secound, before I start on that lovely story, she said with a lot of sarcasm in her voice, I wanted to let you know that I am done and I already applied my special gue on it so it should be ready in a minute.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 am
Fallen is bored and spins in random circles.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff