Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm
Neska thought for a second and looked at Jack. "I'm going to need a room so that things can be ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm
"very well the dorms should provide you a room" jack said taking out key number 3 "sorry i cant provide anything fancy never really expected visits like this"

((just dont burn the dorms down...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 pm
Neska smiled "This is all I need, but can you also set up so gaurds? I can't be disturbed at all. This is one of the most important things me and Zeramru need" he said walking to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:17 pm
"i will do so" Jack said as he watched neska leave then he walked to the academy to see if any of his ninja can guard the doors.

((i am out of prison and i am going here tomorrow ill be there sure of it))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:45 pm
a message bird came through the window

kages

the rock kage is in trouble. there is a plan believed to destroy all the villages

Katsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm
Dp walked into the empty office, and took the forbbiden scroll there, he then left quickly........  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 am
(( wow...1 ALL OF MY SCROLLS ARE EITHER WITH ZERAMARU OR DESTROYED...well i guess two are left in the care of the desert))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 am
(it wasnt for me......a trade with some one else for it)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm
*Hanzo barged into the Yukikage's office with the scroll in his hand*

"I'm very sorry for the intrusion yukikage-sama but I am here on urgent notice of Zeramaru's death."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 pm
Jack entered through the bookcase door cause he heard the words zeramaru died in his head he thought "oh again with the fake death leaving a body"

As jack looked at the scroll he said "He really is dead!" Jack fell into his seat.
"Well I suppose you want me to open it?" He said slumping forward grabbing the scroll and standing upright.
"If I know Zeramaru he rigged this with a trap." he said getting a piece of yarn.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm
"Then maybe we shouldn't open it in your office...how about we go to that field I noticed on my way here it looks like a wide open area?"

((Training Field))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:54 pm
"no Zeramaru does not use explosives and since he is dead the yonbi's poisons stored in his body wont come out" jack said
Jack placed the scroll on the floor and tied the yarn on its seal.
Jack walked back and then said "ok here" Jack pulled on the yarn and the scroll opened all of zeramaru's puppets floped out the weight caused the floor board to snap.
Jack picked up each puppet and layed them accross the floor except for the scorpion puppet it was 1 ton and he cant move it.
"so Ill keep them and store them somewhere if that is fine it seems he has all with him"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm
*Hanzo noticed Zeramaru's body amongst the puppets and walked towards it. He kneeled down and took his mangekyou eye.*

"I'm gonna take his eye and use it so that even though he is dead he will still be able to see the world threw my eyes...I know that Zeramaru will never truely die he always comes back even though he's dead there will be a new shinobi maybe his incarnation, or cousin maybe even a son...and when that day comes that he meets you I want him to have Zeramaru's puppets and carry on his legacy."

*Hanzo held the eye lighty making sure not to damage it. He began to walk to exit and opened the door. Hanzo then looked back at Jack.*

"..and don't forget to give him a proper funeral he may have been a criminal but he still deserves to be remembered..."

*Hanzo then left going home.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Jack nodded and said in the room tho no one was there to hear.

"So Zeramaru's curse lives on...through the cursed seal you and his son. Zeramaru you bas- you really dont die no matter what"
He put the puppet and bodies back in a scroll and kept the scroll in his sleeve.

((dude you will need a medic to put the eye for you... maybe rekio will do it ... she will be glad to know I am dead no more terror for her village))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Daisuke left a note that read.

" I am learning the Jonin and Special Snow Jutsu of Yuki.

Daisuke Hyouton of the Kumo."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games