Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 am
((Man, that was 1nnnnn unexpected plot twist, I must adapt to it!))

Kazu then said "When you described yourself as a puppet master, I had not imagined that you would be this good, Mr. Zeramaru." Kazu removed the mask and said looked doubtful at Tera "Sir, Is this your, um, friend?" Kazu then said "Jack, you do know how I am right?" And tried to punch Zeramaru suddenly and without any hint of hesitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 pm
Lenon appeared in a burst of lightning from the Grass and watched as Kazu punched at Zeramaru and his puppet, Jack. He made another clone, which went into the village as he waited to watch.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 pm
((Well I might as well start this up now. Oh and eris can confirm this when she gets on, but she caught the clone express and is with the rest of us now))
Arriving near the gates, Shiro starts laughing like a madman when he notices everyone around it. Oh this is going to be good. When the group got close enough, Shiro dismissed the two clones, grabbed the three genin in range with his strings and tossed them in the air in such a way that they could easily land, and slid into his pose while waiting for the others to land in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Kemai came out of the snow in front of kazu and went to grab kazu's leg "what are you doing?"  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Zane went back to the gate with a befuddled look on his face. "What the hell is going here?" he asked himself as he saw the snow anbu kemai grab another ninja's leg who was about to hit some other guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 pm
call_me_ishmail
((Well I might as well start this up now. Oh and eris can confirm this when she gets on, but she caught the clone express and is with the rest of us now))
Arriving near the gates, Shiro starts laughing like a madman when he notices everyone around it. Oh this is going to be good. When the group got close enough, Shiro dismissed the two clones, grabbed the four genin with his strings and tossed them in the air in such a way that they could easily land, and slid into his pose while waiting for the others to land in front of him.

Vrail wasn't ready and tumbled once hitting the ground, on his head, and quickly recovered making it look like as if he had planned to do that. He made his movement soft and smooth. He pulled his arms up and brought his legs out, making the Crouching Tiger/ Hidden Dragon position.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 pm
"Huh...I wonder if that guy meant to do that," Zane muttered as he noticed another ninja land down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Vrail heard what Zane said and his blood began to boil "Of course I did, you idiot!" he yelled in rage as he shook his a fist and his face turned red.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm
"Okay, okay calm down....just wondering, no need to get angry now...but if you didn't do it on purpose, that's okay too...I'm known as a klutz myself. Actually," Zane laughed while scratching his head, "I'm mostly known for the fact that I'm always late because I tend to oversleep way too much."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Vrail heard what Zane said and his blood began to boil "Of course I did, you idiot!" he yelled in rage as he shook his a fist and his face turned red.

*a beautiful medic nin in a blue dress walks out from behind the door* Are you TRYING to make enemies with ALL our competition Zane. *smiles and turns to Vrail* Are you here for the chunnin exams? I wanted to meet all my competitio *bows*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:13 pm
"Ugh...Luna," Zane was bewildered that she had just shown up. "It's not like that...I didn't mean to..." Zane said embarassed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:20 pm
Vrail took in a couple calming breathes "It's ok... You must be Zane" he said like he had heard about him, but he had only heard Luna say his name "I'm Vrail Hatake... I hope we fight" he said with a bright smile. He didn't know this guy, but thought he was pretty cool already. He turned to Luna "Now don't fall in love with me when I cream you guys ok?" he said as he began to laugh. He didn't want people to know he was nervous.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:28 pm
Zane laughed at Vrail's comment. "Hey you never know...battles can be pretty unpredictable. You may win...you may not. Who knows what'll happen? I look forward to fighting you Vrail, I can sense you're pretty strong." Zane replied. "So what village are you from? I'm from the Mist."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 pm
*puts hand on Zanes shoulder* Stop talking..your just mumbling. *smiles* Dont worry about it, really. *turns to Vrail* And really..you think itd be the other way around. Once you fight us, im probably gonna have to use my medic skills to patch you guys up. Especially if your going against the top team from the mist vilage, taught by the strongest person BESIDES the Mizukage.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm
"Um...Luna..." said Zane, "Maybe we shouldn't brag because I'm going to feel really bad if he ends up beating me to a bloody pulp and I need you to heal me," Zane said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games