Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:23 pm
trainerghallan
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
trainerghallan
you can do it man im going to get that game next moth tell me about it ok
Good biggrin I am getting the Limited edition thing too xD yay!

get out you silly

I am a silly goose aren't I? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 pm
You're all just a bunch of big,silly gooses,XD*does a silly hand flick*  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 pm
*Repeats silly hand flick* I can has flick too :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Eh*does the hand flick again*big silly goose.(XD,lol)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm
D: THE ROLEPLAYS HAVE DIED D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm
Gegiretsu-
D: THE ROLEPLAYS HAVE DIED D:

oreally  

trainerghallan

Immortalcoyote

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 am
trainerghallan
Sato Ukie
trainerghallan
man if you guys want to see a shity sword i got this when i had the con crud
at fest when i got my sence is like AW ********! because we cant tell if its at least full tang but we can't tell plus it look like a stainless stell with crome pait for that is why the blade is sticky but the again its light its shiny and it has a net handle so any who it could be used as a good taring foil but then that lol 20 dollars wasted?

I have to say those swords are sweet. I have a few myself. i talk kendo and budotaijutsu, budoninjutsu

if i were say my name of style most people would call a mixed fighter
or a brawler i also practice with a Shinai but style is based on knowing my
weapon and knowing what i can do with it knowing my enemy's weapon
and what it can do iv trained since 1997 when i started with sticks mostly
we would train with red wood branchs them we met Chris and we stared
using Bokkens and Shinai to meeting new people and fighting readom people from time to time some were good some really lame but in my collage and the bamboo
gardens there were some really good rivals but only a hand full where close to being as strong as chris but from all this i got strong enough
to were i finally think i can beat him! SOON I WILL GET MY MATCH WITH
CHRIS BUT I WILL NOT LOSE IV TRAINED HALF MY LIFE AND A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS!

Yes Alexson you and me will have a epic battle one the world will not forget soon, I've been training hardcore for the past couple of months. For every one out there my style of combat is based off of fixed move sets weapon knowledge and knowing the area around me.

It's primely based on keeping the enemy at bay with quick combos keeping the enemy in close quarters combat, with bone breaking finishers. But my best advantage comes from weapons such swords and staffs. but there is alot to be said about knowing the area. Keep in mind when your in battle for life EVERYTHING is your weapon. And I use everything around me to best support me in a fight.

For my friend Jsnizzle as I call him AKA Trainerghallen, or alex. he is also a very capable fighter and continually surprise's me with new moves. his best advantage comes from his stamina he keeps up with barrage after barrage of very tight sword slashes and foot combinations.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:33 am
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Sato Ukie
trainerghallan
at fest when i got my sence is like AW ********! because we cant tell if its at least full tang but we can't tell plus it look like a stainless stell with crome pait for that is why the blade is sticky but the again its light its shiny and it has a net handle so any who it could be used as a good taring foil but then that lol 20 dollars wasted?

I have to say those swords are sweet. I have a few myself. i talk kendo and budotaijutsu, budoninjutsu

using Bokkens and Shinai to meeting new people and fighting readom people from time to time some were good some really lame but in my collage and the bamboo
gardens there were some really good rivals but only a hand full where close to being as strong as chris but from all this i got strong enough
CHRIS BUT I WILL NOT LOSE IV TRAINED HALF MY LIFE AND A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS!

Yes Alexson you and me will have a epic battle one the world will not forget soon, I've been training hardcore for the past couple of months. For every one out there my style of combat is based off of fixed move sets weapon knowledge and knowing the area around me.

It's primely based on keeping the enemy at bay with quick combos keeping the enemy in close quarters combat, with bone breaking finishers. But my best advantage comes from weapons such swords and staffs. but there is alot to be said about knowing the area. Keep in mind when your in battle for life EVERYTHING is your weapon. And I use everything around me to best support me in a fight.

For my friend Jsnizzle as I call him AKA Trainerghallen, or alex. he is also a very capable fighter and continually surprise's me with new moves. his best advantage comes from his stamina he keeps up with barrage after barrage of very tight sword slashes and foot combinations.

you know me to well i do love my fancy foot work ^_~

as for mr chris you supper power is the ability to stay one step
a head also with shocking good timing still to be the only one that ever
truly beat me in sword play and who tought me its ok to lost so you can lern from it come to think after years of chasing you mr.chris it
is you that made me a stronger fighter from it all  

trainerghallan

Immortalcoyote

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 am
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Sato Ukie
trainerghallan

truly beat me in sword play and who tought me its ok to lost so you can lern from it come to think after years of chasing you mr.chris it

Yes I train hard to keep that timing tight. We have learned alot off each other and being friends for the 8 or so years, I've come to have a great respect for your fighting style and your artwork. what I've learned off of you is to always keep going and let nothing slow you down wither it's people saying you can't make it or blood in your eyes. you always push through and never give up. That's what made me a better person and fighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 am
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Sato Ukie
trainerghallan

Yes I train hard to keep that timing tight. We have learned alot off each other and being friends for the 8 or so years, I've come to have a great respect for your fighting style and your artwork. what I've learned off of you is to always keep going and let nothing slow you down wither it's people saying you can't make it or blood in your eyes. you always push through and never give up. That's what made me a better person and fighter.

asfor you mr.cris your grate skill,your great knowledge of life and the arts,
your strong support, you don't back down,and above all else you overpowering sence of loyalty and honer. all of these have ben at my side with you  

trainerghallan

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 pm
I got MGS4! Limited edition no less! Meet online if you wish: PS3 gamertag: OmenOfDoom  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:12 pm
so many anime characters that I want to cosplay as soo little time cry  

Strawberry Akiza

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:59 pm
I've seen girls cosplay a bit of male caracters damn convincingly.I saw a girl as Snake before too,it was a good cosplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:18 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I've seen girls cosplay a bit of male caracters damn convincingly.I saw a girl as Snake before too,it was a good cosplay.
User Image
Hey you...

"I know! I will walk past in a box! Not so I wont be seen, but to cover these overly large titys.....D:" - Snakes Girlfriend

Visit my recovery thread Here!
User Image

Leocara

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
I got MGS4! Limited edition no less! Meet online if you wish: PS3 gamertag: OmenOfDoom

I got it too!

I should have time to play it tomorrow.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games