Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 am

((X_X i have to go to my dad's house today and won't be back till' tomorow.. x.x))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 pm

To answer Johanna's question about the towels, Gail pulled open a closet showing her three shelves piled with towels. "Think these will serve?" He couldn't help but stare at her body; Even faded the blue swimsuit really highlighted her body; it looked... incredible. It didn't take his mind off his sister, but... it did an incredible job of keeping his mind focused on the present. He grinned. "I might have to lend you that swimsuit more often."

When Kyubi called, he leaned out the window and waved him back to the house. "Kyubi, there's a bathroom on the main floor just to the left of the door."

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Zeldrick couldn't help but look at Johanna when she got down to the bottom of the stairs. He stopped tapping his claws on the table, and his body didn't move. It seemed like he did this every time, but each time he sees her... she seems more and more beautiful. Finally looking away in embarrassment, he blushed and turned away in his chair.

"Alright um... so are we ready?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Gail chuckled and tossed a towel over Johanna's shoulder, covering most of her body. "We'll head out, and Kyubi can catch up... since he's already beaten us to the lake. You both ready?"

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

*johanna carried a few towls and brought them down stares. she was blushing at gails comment. she brought the towls outside and hung them on a near by tree. she looked at the water and jumped in* omg!!! its cold!!! *shivers but keeps swiming in teh cool water*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Zeldrick looks into the water, and then takes off his shirt. He had a slender body: good ab muscles, no noticeable upper body muscles, decent and long arms.
He looked along the edge of the lake. A piece of land stuck out into the lake, with a willow tree hanging over the edge that divided land and water. He ran over to it, his tail swishing in the wind and his feet paws digging into the sand. Getting to the base of the willow tree, he felt a familiarity with it, but he shook his head and climbed the tree. He climbed to the top branch that was over hanging towards the lake, and he made sure he could stand up on it. When he stood up and saw Johanna, he then thought that this might impress her.
He pointed down at them and yelled, "Who here dares me to jump and dive into the depths of this lake?!" He gave a loud laugh and grinned, flicking his tail side to side.

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm

*begans to feel more comterable with the water. just swiming around in the soft lake water. she did a few flips under the water. when she hears zeldrick yell that she swims away* if your gona jump make sure you jump far! *keeps swiming til its too deep for me*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:41 pm

After Kyubi came out of the bathroom, he walked out, still wearing only his pants. He had no real swim trunks, but then again he usually swam alone, and usually was swimming nude. He slowly walked near the lake, his mind off into space, still thinking about that dreadful night. He wasn't paying attention, and ended up falling in without noticing. "GAH! DX" He went in head first, and hit his head on the bottom, knocking him out.

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 pm

*looks at kybui then at zeldrick* ZELDRICK!!! GET KYBUI!!! HES DROWNING!!! O.O *trys to keep my head afloat as i swim back to shoures*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Gail swore and ran into the water, making a very shallow dive at the edge of the water and skimming along the surface for a few feet before driving forward with powerful strokes. When he got to the place where Kyubi had fallen in, He took a deep breath and ducked under, Keeping his eyes open. Thankfully, the lake was of clear water, so it was easy enough to find the unconcious kitsune. He grabbed under Kyubi's arm and placed his feet firmly on the bottom, then shoved up, kicking powerfully. Living near a lake really helped your swimming. When he broke surface, he transfered Kyubi to his front and started swimming backwards towards shore.

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:40 pm

He was about to dive out, when he found Gail already coming out with Kyubi in his arms. He sat down on the branch, and hung his legs down.

"Damn, not fast enough... Gail was closer anyways."

He quickly climbed down, and ran back to the shore waiting for Kyubi and Gail to get to land. He looked out to Johanna, motioning his paw to tell her to come back.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Gail got his feet under himself in the shallows and pulled Kyubi over his shoulder, his well muscled upper body tensing only a little with strain as he walked over to Zeldrick and lowered Kyubi to the ground. "You know how to do CPR and rescue breathing? I never learned."

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 pm

*when i reach you three, i push gail and zeldrick out of the way* give him some air! *looks at the kistune furry with worried eyes* zeldrick? can you do CPR? he needs it baddly *looks up with tears in my eyes* i dont want to loose another person...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:07 am

Looking down at Kyubi's body, he nodded. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and a flashback came to him. He saw the ocean and the sand, but then shook his head and opened his eyes. He knelt down, pinched Kyubi's nose, opened his mouth, and Zeldrick placed his lips over Kyubi's, blowing air into his lungs. Then he firmly pressed down on Kyubi's chest 3 times, and listened for breath to come out of Kyubi's mouth.

Nothing.

He repeated again, then nothing.

Once more, he repeated again.

((Nobody posts until Kyubi does after this one))

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 pm

Kyubi coughed. Some water began flowing down his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes, then looked around. "...what the hell just happened?" He looked over at Johanna. "... are you ok? Why are you crying?" He then looked at Zeldrick and then to Gail. "... why is everyone staring at me??" He started worrying.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games