Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 pm
Mint faced him. "Careful boy, Rila may look sweet, but she's a siren. If she starts singing I advise you to cover you're ears. Her song is the most beautiful thing you would ever hear, but it has a power to drive you insane to the brink of death." Mint smiled. "Only ever heard her sing once, I was tied up for 3 days after and they had to put a metal bar in my mouth to keep me from ripping anyone apart, or biting my own tongue off for that matter." He laughed and waved to Rila, who was standing behind the counter.

((Nice, I do the same. hehehe, I got to say, only you can play your character right.)) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:04 pm
[[=O... x] dank chu, lol same which you ^.^]]

Haze listened to Mint but he still porbably wouldnt listen to him if he ever heard her sing....wasnt part of his instinct to listen. He followed Mints gaze and saw Rila behind the counter but turned back around quickly blushing. "Im not cut out for this," He told Mint feeling like headed, but grinned slightly. "I think some more fresh air would be nice dont you think." He said and stood from his chair and headed for the door. Even though he was underground being outside the place felt better where it was less crowded and he could breathe. He sat against the wall and slid down until he was sitting, then closed his eyes and drifted.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Lizzy awoke from her half sleep and placed her chin on her arms gazing about with sleepy eyes. A small grin widened upon her cheeks. "A siren? If he sang for Haze do you really think he could get anymore insane?" her eyelids shut and opened again after a few seconds as she struggled to keep them open.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 pm
Rila set a tall glass of grey-brown liquid in front of her and smiled. "Here take this sweetheart, it'll wake you up." She smiled and left. Mint pushed the glass closer to her. "Careful its strong stuff."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 pm
'Strong huh?' She thought to herself as she lifted her hand and dipped a finger in the drink placing it in her mouth. Immediately, Lizzy sat up feeling only three quarters of how weak she previously was. "Wow, that's really powerful stuff." She brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip of the odd green liquid, cringing at the disgusting taste of it. It burned as it ran down her throat making its way through her system. Her weak body felt strong again, stronger than before, and she felt as if she wanted to dance, though, she wouldn't dare ask anyone to join her in the odd endevor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am
Kree laughed. "I told you it tastes bad." Mint nodded and grinned.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 pm
Lizzy tapped her fingertips on the table with the excessive energy coursing through her system. "Yeah, but you didn't tell me it would burn too." She looked around not seeing Haze and turned back to Kree and Mint. "Where did Haze go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 pm
"Sorry, I forgot, haven't had it in a long time." Kree said with an awkward grin. Mint pointed towards the door. "He's out front, he wanted to get some air."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:20 pm
She glanced to the door and stood up. "I'm gonna go get him. He has been out there for too long I'm guessing." Lizzy rushed off to the door and looked around outside and quickly found Haze. She hurried over to him with a happy bounce in her step because of the extra boost she got. "What on earth are you doing out here?" She eyed him curiously with her arms held behind her back as she bent over looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:58 am
Haze was aroused from his drifting when he heard lizzy's voice. "Me...im ....uhg....drifting i guess," He said and looked up with a tired grin,"Whats gotten into you, you seem bouncy today," He said as he had to lean his head back far to look up at her.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:50 am
Holding out a hand to help him up she spoke again. "It's that energy drink thing. It tastes nasty but I only took a sip and I'm already this energized."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:59 am
Haze grabbed her hand and hoisted himself up," I cant have been drifting that long right only like 15 minutes right," He said with a yawn and stretched," Mr.Mint and kree are still in the place right," He said staring at lizzy with pure crimson eyes.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm
((Hey guys Im back, sorry I was gone so long, my internet was shot, stabbed, run over, and thrown off a cliff. But, now Im back and roaring to go!)) blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:53 pm
((NOOOOO!! Dont Die On Me!!! *begins CPR on the rp* LIVE DAMN YOU!!! LIVE!!!!)) gonk  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 pm
((um i think that its ur turn to make a rp dragon lmao))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games