Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endency

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:17 pm
Endency tried to lift Musashi's leg into the air to parry the kick, but he was not quick enough. The kick still hit him in the chest causeing him to slam into the building. Endency slid down the building and onto the ground. "God dam your good." Endency said standing back up clenching his chest. "I think you might have broken a rib." Endency tried to shake it off and then got into a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm
Noah stepped up next to Musashi. "Time I join this fight." he said as he charged Endency with great speed on account of the darkness, unknown to the others, propelling him faster. He slashed at Endency with great speed.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm
Musashi was huffing to catch his breath,"...awww......just when it was getting fun!" musashi grinned weakly, he had been bruised all over, and his left arm was badly injured.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:08 pm
Endency jump to the left and dodged the sword, but still took a minor cut to the right arm. Endency rolled to cushion his jump. Endency stood up and said. "I dont care how many of you I have to kill i'm getting karin." Endency began to strain again as he began to use his powers. This time however water began to rise from the ground rather then rock. The water began to spiral around hin and then formed ball about the size of a soccer ball. Endency then did some hand motions and a powerful stream of water began to blast at Noah from the ball.  

Endency

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm
((Holly crap, you guys go fast....))
Victoria watched the fight. This girl was apparently not an allie, since she was not fighting with them. Victoria aimed to kick Karin in her calf, hard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Noah tried to dodge the stream, but it still hit him, sending him back into the group's circle. Noah groaned and stood, water dripping off him. "Oh, you're going to pay for that." he said as he tried to take another special stance, but fell to one knee. "Ow," he said trying to lift himself up.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Karin was struck in the calf by victoria, "oh you little s**t!" she screamed and fell into an are of shadow, she started to wince and gave out a small cry, she started to glow a little making the shadows disappear, "why did you do that!" she shouted at victoria not understanding her logic.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Sindenky groaned, he stepped off of his thingy, and fell to the ground, he rolled same as endency when he hit it, "ok time to end all of this.." he said reajusting his mask and pulling out his dagger.  

Sindenky

Endency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:56 pm
"look all i wanted was to take Karin and you guys had to go and mess every thing up now i'm going to ask this nicely... Give us Karin...please." Endency said forming another ball of water infront of him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:00 pm
Noah looked at Endency, eyes glowing red and darkness flowing from his feet. He couldn't control this anger, it was like the darkness wanted to help him if he wanted it or not. "And like I said, Hell No!" he said as he launched a wave of darkness at Endency.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Sindenky throws his dagger at Noah and used the wire to direct it based off his movement, "just give up so that we can take your shards and leave, or maby you could join us." sin was just trying to mess with the groups head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:07 pm
Victoria just gave a stare that goes straight through you. "Because your not even trying to help us," she told her lowly.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Endency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:08 pm
Endency made the ball expand into a wall and try in engulf the darkness. The darkness over powered the water and hit into Endency. The blow was slightly cushioned, but still hit him causeing him to get hit back and roll a couple of times and slide across the ground. Endency coughed and got up slowly a little disorientated. Endency shook his head and said. "Dam stronger then i thought...no matter i guess i'll just have to step it up a level." Endency began to strain and rock's began to form around his body createing an armor and a sword. Then two circles of water began to spiral around him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:09 pm
The dagger hit Noah, but Noah did not flinch, it was like Noah didn't even feel the dagger. Noah's eyes became more red and the smoke bellowed out even more. "You will pay for that," said Noah as he pulled the dagger out and broke the wire.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm
Karin stared back just as piercing and hard. "if you dont trust me then dont, but dont get in my way and let me keep you safe!" Karin began to glow and aimed her hand at Sindenky. 'focus karin...'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games