Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:05 pm
Yes, that's what happens when franchises cater to stupid children.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 am
REaceofclubs
Hahahah! Loved that Notte! biggrin

Bio has disappeared, Fox. I know, it's sad.

Thanks! I enjoyed coming up with it biggrin

He's taking a haitus from the Guild. And he's also angry at me for giving his spot away in the Caption contest, so who knows when he'll come back.

Just blame on me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 am
NotteRequiem
REaceofclubs
Hahahah! Loved that Notte! biggrin

Bio has disappeared, Fox. I know, it's sad.

Thanks! I enjoyed coming up with it biggrin

He's taking a haitus from the Guild. And he's also angry at me for giving his spot away in the Caption contest, so who knows when he'll come back.

Just blame on me.

I don't blame you, I blame Capcom.

The really ******** up this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Right. Everything is Capcom's fault cool  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 am
Actually, we should be blaming Shinji Mikami.

Capcom actually gave us the games we all loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Capcom did their best. They preserved the franchise as long as they could.
Now that it's where it is, Capcom has no choice but to take it where Shinji Mikami left it. Which I hate, but what's done is done.
And heck, maybe in a few sequels, Kobayashi's gonna quit the franchise and leave it with some other drastic change that's gonna make RE4 fanboys cry. I don't care what it is, I just wanna see RE4 fanboys cry. Maybe he'll kill off Leon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:12 am
Knowing them, he'll go the mutant way and you'll have to fight him as a boss. Lame. I'd just like to see him get ripped apart by something that doesn't look like it came out of Lord of the Rings.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:24 am
Yea. Next thing you know we'll be fighting against Ringwraiths and Gollum. stare  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am
And don't forget big, walking trees.

Do Ents get morning wood?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:06 pm
Dunno, I think they've got wood all the time...

Ahem, anyway. If Leon dies... I think I'll cry. I'm not a fan boy per se`, but I like Leon, ya know? I would fear losing my fave dude from the start.

But, I think Capcom better start towards the whole 'World apocolaypse' thing and bring back the zombies, or someone's gonna go in that building and shoot someone.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:16 pm
I think it doesn't matter what Capcom does at this point, because the damage is done. They can bring back zombies, but that doesn't erase the existence of RE4 or US or RE5. So you'd end up fighting zombies in a world where there is an ancient cult of parasites, where people do backflips to avoid explosions, jump 7 feet in the air from a resting position, and avoid complicated grids arrangements of lasers, also with backflips.
And that's not the kind of Artificial Universe where I want to be fighting zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I think it doesn't matter what Capcom does at this point, because the damage is done. They can bring back zombies, but that doesn't erase the existence of RE4 or US or RE5. So you'd end up fighting zombies in a world where there is an ancient cult of parasites, where people do backflips to avoid explosions, jump 7 feet in the air from a resting position, and avoid complicated grids arrangements of lasers, also with backflips.
And that's not the kind of Artificial Universe where I want to be fighting zombies.

Well, what if they went back to the simple stuff, yet kept some of the newer stuff? I mean, like, the jumping over things to get places, not the back flips and junk. Like, The only good things that were in RE4, mixed with the sweetness of RE3. So you got the generic running around and stuff, with action spots for getting out of tight situations. It would be... Well, to me it would be cool. Ya know?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 am
maybe but i'd say it's too late for Capcom to do that anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 am
Cant wait for RE5! but i hav a sneaky suspicion it may be the last game in the main series. eek

i think after RE5 we will just hav remakes and spin-offs to look forward too, id luv a remake of RE2, nxt-gen graphics on William Birkin! GROSS! lol  

Ubervamp89

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:32 pm
RE5? The last game in the series? Man, Capcom has a great track record for actually ending series when they say they will. rolleyes We can only hope they end it here...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff