Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm
Rahenno formed another set of handseals, "Water wall." The hand that was on the ground, now let out water, instead of ice. Just as the fire ball became inches infront of his face a wall of water blocked the jutsu. The steam covered Rahenno and inside the steam he was creating more seals. "Drilling water spears." The water on the ground rose up and formed water spears, along with the water within the steam. 6 drills of water shot towards Kit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Ronnel leapt to his feet behind the walls, and dashed out through the village heading for the other entrance. "Home I go... I'll check in Kusa though, should be interesting there."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

theholyest generated a random number between 2 and 2 ... 2!

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Jake crouched down as if a starting position of a race, looking from katsuro to rahenno.....knowing that it was almost time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 pm
As the fire ball collided with The water a large steam cloud was issued. Kit using this temporary loss if sight from boh moved quickly to the right. And a good thing to he had no idea water spears were going for him until one juts barely nipped his jacket shirt. Putting a hole in it. Running around the fight scene Kit ended up behind Rahenno. Getting back to back with him he smiled. "To slow..." With a sly smile he finished making the handsigns hed been making ever since he started running. "Suiton, water shark bomb...." His voice was barely a whisper. But as the fog condensed slightly a large shark of water came bursting from it ready to chop straight through Rahenno. And in the event that Rahenno jumped or roled out of the way the shark was ready to explode making sure that if a direct hit wasnt possible an insignificant stikre would be capable.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest generated a random number between 3 and 3 ... 3!

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Jake knew it was now or never, as he charge towards rahenno, his feet releasing a burst of chakra as he tackled rahenno, and they both suddenly dissapeared in a flash of white light, (Flying Thunder God)

((He has allowed this action, Flying thunder god requires no chakra to perform))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Lenon's clone disappeared.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 pm
As the shark came towards him,Rahenno was caught off gaurd and was tackled by jake and dissappeared along with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Kit noticed that Rahenno and Wings disappeard. With a sigh he made a few handsigns. "Water transportation jutsu..." Disappearing into the water shark bomb he was gone. But he dragged Katsuro along with him. He didnt want to leave him behind.

(Yami and i were going to have an uninteruppted fight...But always no one leave us to our little squabble....Oh well...Anoter time the Rahenno....Thank wings.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 pm
All of a sudden, a massive Beam of light would hit the mountain, this beam was so bright if one were to look at it, he would go blind for some time (5 posts) and so powerful, that all of Cloud would suddenly feel a Large wave of heat. When it was over, The mountain had be reduced to a large, 3 mile wide and 1 mile deep crater.

((oh well, and the blast hits the entire mountain, turning it to a massive crator))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm
(i want to know why you stopped our fight?)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm
((bordem mostly, and as i said, no one attacks cloud or its leader while i'm around))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm
(.....Meta gamer.... >.< ^^ Its fine...Il always find another way to fight Rahenno..Even though....This fight should have been sanctioned...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm
((i found out legally thank u very much, i over heard a suna oinin talk about it))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm
((It's called seals. Keep him in and others out. ^^))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm
(damn. i miss alot. sorry. i was fixing my guitar and stuff and my dad had to help me with that. took me some time.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff