Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KIMIMARU final form

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm
o no i remember there are to sides of me this one and the one that did that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Slowly turn to you"What do you mean i was looking at u the hole time."said Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm
"Yeah what do you mean, we were talking to you the whole time you were here." said Kerdex moving next to Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Alexi picks up the nameless persons sword, sneaks up behind him and puts it at his throat. "Okay, I'm gonna ask you once you little (expletive). What were you doing with this behind me, Huh? I should cut you into teeny tiny pieces, I don't even need the sword" she said as she threw it aside. "Now, slowly or quickly, how do you want to die?"  

Mygramor Dracun

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 pm
"Alexi calm down, he doesn't even remember who he is, he was confused and scared. Remember you still owe me for saving you, twice." said Kerdex trying to get Alexi away from the Nameless man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 pm
"Twice? Only this time, and I could have handled it (if I was online at the time...)!! Give me ONE good reason I don't implode this boys head right now?"  

Mygramor Dracun

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm
"Um the first time I saved you was when Xacrum tried to kill you. Also this boy here didn't even know he was holding that sword." said Kerdex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm
Shocked"Because theirs something right behind you." said Xacrum point behind her.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm
"well, Xacrum didn't really even want to fight, until I picked up on his pervy energies (ku~kukukukukukuku...), and I suppose I could spare this kid," she said, "But I warn you, mess with me and you'll become a mess." she said menicingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm
"wait, there is? Where?! What is that?" she said, looking at it.  

Mygramor Dracun

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm
"What the hell is that thing!?" asked Kerdex looking behind Alexi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm
"I think its his darkness side like he was talking about."said Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm
"So his split personality has it's own body!? That's just wrong, I say we gang up on it to take it down. said Kerdex his scythe forming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me."said Xacrum as his keyblades appear in hands.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm
"Well lets just see if it bleeds" said Alexi, ready to fight. she lashed at it with 3 vectors, but all were dodged. A fouth vector was after it, and cut deeply into the front side of the thing, after a futile attempt to block it.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff