Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:52 pm
"Byakuga, have you mastered all three of the jutsus, you'll need to hurry cause you'll never know when the gennin exams will start!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Kiara nodded. "Do as Detachi had just said." she told Byakuga.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm
"oh yeah i forgot about the jutsu's ugh" focuses on detachi and then close's eyes and says "henge no jutsu" turns right into detachi!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm
Kiara nodded. "Now go and sign up." she told him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 pm
" i just did .... did i wait what happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 pm
"If you submitted it to Bambi, you signed up already." she told him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:59 pm
"oh yeah i did already" ....."can we train i wanna dodge some of your jutsu's"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:01 pm
Kiara nodded. "Sure but let me tell you something exiting that just happened. I'm a special Jounin now! Yay!" she screamed really exitedly. "But first, let's see the Jutsus that you know. I want to see if you mastered them completely." she told him.  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 pm
"congrats kiara!" ,"i want to train but i have to do something right now maybe we can train later?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:03 pm
"good for you are jounin and ok" focuses his chakra to his hand and says "bushinn no jutsu" and 1 clone appears."kiara i wanna master the shadow clone jutsu"  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:04 pm
shadow clone jutsu is a main jutsu from the cartoon you cant do that right now you have to be a ninja to learn that jutsu or something else  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm
Kiara shook herhead. "Not yet. But I'll teach you Chakra Control. It helps you learn Jutsus faster." she told him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm
"ok how do u do the chakra control"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 pm
"Okay. First, let everything out of your head. Then, close your eyes. Imagine that you are standing in a cloud. Then place your hands like ths. Kiara does it for him. "Then, run at a tree and climb it without using your hands. But, open your eyes first. Like this, I'm teaching you Chakra Control and Climbing Trees." she told him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:10 pm
"ok " clears mind and puts his hands in position and runs at the tree and forgot to opens his eyes and runs right into the tree hard. "owwwww"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games