Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Bloodbane thought about it. "There are six of us... I'll take Oracle with me to take down Nightfire, Starfire, and Gemini." He glanced over at Fang. "I suppose you want to go and fight Changeling, Raven and Cyborg. Persephone go with him." He then looked at Sora and Trixie. "You two go and get Italius, Haru, and Crystal. Is that fine with everyone?"

Nightstar nodded his head. "Good morning, Gemini." He finished heating up the pancakes and put the plate of them down in the middle of the table. He took a few on to his plate and began eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Persephone was already awake and was eating a plum. when she heard Bloodbane give out orders and paired them up she said, "Very well. Fang it will bepleasure orking with you and I'll keep Cyborg busy for you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:05 pm
((thes270 put me in charge of his characters))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:26 pm
"Yes, I did," said Oracle. When Bloodbane gave the orders and paird people up she said, "Very well for Gemini going to love me being there."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:57 pm
"Thanks," said Gemini as she put her table, grabbed a plate and fork, put some pancakes on her plate, put mayple suryrup and started to eat. "Yum," she said as she ate. As she chewed she looked around and said, "Can't believe mother's here. Hmmm, now it makes me wonder."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 pm
Trixie smiled. "Excelent." She turned toward Sora. "When do you want to fight?"

Fang smiled at Persephone and bowed his head. "It will be an excelent Victory."
~~~~~~
Crystal saw the two sleeping guys still on the couch.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Bloodbane grinned. "That it will. This should prove easy to win. We will strike closer to the night when they are more tired."

Nightwing nodded his head. "Yeah... It's been so long since I've seen her. I really missed her. It's good that she's back." He sat down and began to eat the pancakes, pouring maple syrup on them.

"Sure." Raven took some bacon from Cyborg and began eating. She looked over at the sleeping Changeling. "He's still asleep? Does he always wake up last?"

"Usually, but that's just him for you. He should wake up soon once he smells the bacon. He's still not happy with me eating meat." Cyborg said, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Then Iris awoke and went towards the kicthen area and smelled food. She grabbed a plate, one pancake, poured sugar powder and put mayple suryup on Than began to eat.

Starfire awoke smelling pancakes and sat down at the table. "Morning everyone," she said.

"Morning ma'm and here," said Iris as she handed Starfire a plate of two pancakes with maple suyrup on it.

"Why thank you," said Starfire as she began to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course it will. Those Titans won't know what hit them," said Persephone as she bit more into her plum.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 pm
"Morning mom," said Gemini as she was done with her meal and put the plate in the sink and sat back down drinking her lemonade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm
"Good morning Star." Nightwing said, happy to say those words again.

Bloodbane grinned. "Things are too easy. Get your strength up, we have an exciting night." He grabbed an apple and bit into it.

"That's good to hear that he's still eating that tofu..." Raven said, her eyes on the sleeping form of Changeling.

"That's what you say." Cyborg said. "It would be much easier if he just began to ate the delicacy that is meat."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:46 pm
Fang smiled under his hair. "I always loved the night."

Trixie sat on the couch smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal walked over to the sleeping guys and tapped them in the forhead. "Wake up....its almost 2:00."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 pm
"Hm, so do I but can't wait to take them all down, specially Gemini," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Achoo!" sneezed Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:57 pm
"Bless you Gemini. Someone must be talking about you. Like did you meet any cute boys or did your father never let you," said Starfire with a smile.

"You got that right. I remember when I was here most boys hit on her but mister here didn't let them near or her but she was also not interestedin some of the boys even though they were cute," said Iris.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Trixie saw the day go fast. "Its almost time."

Fang smiled.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 pm
"Finally!We will be able to rule the entire world with them gone!"Sora exclaimed,finishing his popcorn.He then jumped on the couch next to trixie."So,babe,are you ready?"sora asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games