Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm
Anthenor noticed Esole's eyes. "Kiae is not who you should be focusing on." He didn't grin, his face looked like he feared being bonded himself. "I don't think I can trust Aes'Sedai who bond men in their sleep without consent. I might just have to use this complicated weave against that." He implied he knew how to break bonds. "You know. Some consider that bonding a man unwillingly is on the same level as rape."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm
Esole threw back her head a laughed. "Is that so? I very much doubt I could rape a man in his sleep." This was all too amusing but she knew she had to stay focused. She could split her flows quite easily, but against one with much the same strength and another with who knows how much.  

Professor Inky
Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 pm
((New Order))
((^ I think that heading our posts with that will separate us from the rest of the action well enough until we leave this thread.))

Color Me Fubar
Setting her jaw, she looked around. "My lord?" she asked, a bit hesitantly. "Where are the human forces? I would like to ensure I have their full obediance, to avoid any problems," she said.

Yes, Djevik thought to himself, She is deserving.

He had seen the wince, of course. Myrddraal saw everything. If he wanted, he could see her blood pouring from her throat, taste the life-giving stream on his lips, and even feel her intestines as they squirmed in his hand, slick with her black blood. But no, he mustn’t see that now, not until the job was finished. And even then, not until she stopped proving herself so useful.

Sielle had to know she was expendable to him… had to know he longed to take her apart and view what made her work like she did. And yet, she surely also knew how useful she was, and that Djevik’s job leading the Order through fear would be much more difficult without her around. To keep the others afraid, and constantly bickering amongst themselves for power. Yes… she was deserving.

“You’ll find them down the hill, across the creek from the Trollocs,” he said, turning back to his view of Caemlyn. Back to his search for the ever-elusive Rand al’Thor. “They constantly move so that they are upwind.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:38 pm
((Not New Order. DO I need to head my posts if I don't have a darkfriend character?))
He came closer. "You gonna let me through to the man tied to the tree to check if you bonded him?" He held saidin, not that it mattered. She couldn't tell unless he did something. He stared down at Esole like he meant to charge if she said no.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm
Esole's grin faded into grim determination. She would not let this ruffian scare her. "I highly doubt that you could, dearest friend. I can't see your flows as much as you can't see mine. The only upperhand you have is being able to know when I'm holding on to saidar." she said in a calm but stern tone. The look in her eyes dared him to try and push past her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:42 pm
((New Order))
Ranuu
“You’ll find them down the hill, across the creek from the Trollocs,” he said, turning back to his view of Caemlyn. Back to his search for the ever-elusive Rand al’Thor. “They constantly move so that they are upwind.”

"Thank you, my lord," Sielle replied, executing another bow before striding off. She was a beautiful sight - her appearence aided that - and it was a face she took full advantage of.
As she made her way down the human forces, she wrinkled her nose. Upwind indeed - did they never bath? Being a Darkfriend didn't mean one couldn't smell decent. Honestly.
She also pondred on Djevik. What did he think of her? What use was she to him - was he planning on killing her after this? No matter, she decided, squaring her shoulders stubbornly. She'd make it through.
"Listen!" she yelled, using the One Power to amplify her voice to reach all the humans. Not that there were many; they had either been killed by the enemy, or Trollocs, or Myddraal. As they turned to stare at her, some with surprise, others with contempt, she allowed her lips to curl into a smile.
"Our Master Djevik has decided the time for an attack has come!" she continued, spreading her arms wide to heighten the effect. "And we are privilaged enough to be a part of this miraculous plan! The time to prove our worth has come! You will follow me in Caemlyn and join in the search for the enemy!"
Sielle decided the search for any Items of Power would rest in her hands - no one else was able to sense them, let alone find them.
"So come, let us prepare for battle!"
A great shout went up after the words died on her lips, and she turned with a smirk. Half would be dead - the other half might as well be.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Ethin took up a place standing next to his Aes Sedai. Sword bared all the way and pointed at the main chest. He knew that the Asha'man could toss him about like a ragdoll but he would do what he could to protect Esole. "I suggest you back away," he said sternly. He was enraged, another man thinking he could act this way with Esole, yet he felt calm. It was odd, but he accepted the feeling. Anything to keep his head clear would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 pm
"Just a little longer, Anthenor," Kiae prayed silently, making her way to Cobain. The Green was losing her temper, and Andurael was shadowing her as close as possible.
Finally reaching the man, she rested a hand on him and concentrated. At reaching the Bonding weaves within, she gasped in dismay and released him quickly, stepping back. She was aware there were tears in her eyes, but she ignored them.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm
Hearing a gasp from behind her, Esole whipped her head around to find Kiae standing over Cobain with tears in her eyes. Sighing, she stepped away from that useless Asha'man and started towards her horse, ignoring everything and everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 pm
Anthenor quickly wove Earth. He used it to shake the ground enough to scare a horse or leave Esole unbalanced enough to fall. He tried to keep it from Kiae. With his strength he coudl stand up, but constantly he adjusted  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Kiae backed up a few steps, and winced when a tree branch jabbed her in the ribs. Shaking her head, she turned and ran into the dark, not caring if anyone saw.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Andurael was soon on her heel. "Kaie Sedai! Wait!" He darted after her leaving Anthenor with the two people they just made into enemies.  

Anthenor Grimoire

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games