Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:01 pm
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade
*Chillaxes in her treehouse* whee

*Chillaxes in his part of HJs tree house.*
Good morning, actuly not so much, its 2 till 7:00. For some reason I woke up at ~4:15 in the morning, my body was sore, it felt like I was sweating profulsely but no sweat was coming out. And my head/neck/back hurts. crying I have no clue whats causing either.

Growing pains? sweatdrop Whenever I breathe, I feel like I'm smelling that cologne, AXE or whatever its called. These boys on my bus were spraying it everywhere, and they were in the seat just across from mine. Blegh. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:04 pm
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

Good morning, actuly not so much, its 2 till 7:00. For some reason I woke up at ~4:15 in the morning, my body was sore, it felt like I was sweating profulsely but no sweat was coming out. And my head/neck/back hurts. crying I have no clue whats causing either.

Growing pains? sweatdrop Whenever I breathe, I feel like I'm smelling that cologne, AXE or whatever its called. These boys on my bus were spraying it everywhere, and they were in the seat just across from mine. Blegh. sad

Growing pains are diffrent. Im fighting a flu I think. sweatdrop Lol, that sucks. Maybe they were trying to impress you, but just messing up. wink  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:59 pm
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

Growing pains are diffrent. Im fighting a flu I think. sweatdrop Lol, that sucks. Maybe they were trying to impress you, but just messing up. wink

Haha I doubt it. They were being crazy boys. I think one of them sprayed it in their mouth. confused I think the over-dose of cologne affected their brain.
Aw, I hope you feel better. 3nodding I think I might be on the beginning stage of some sort of illness. My throat is kinda sore and I'm kinda tired but I don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:07 pm
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

Haha I doubt it. They were being crazy boys. I think one of them sprayed it in their mouth. confused I think the over-dose of cologne affected their brain.
Aw, I hope you feel better. 3nodding I think I might be on the beginning stage of some sort of illness. My throat is kinda sore and I'm kinda tired but I don't know.

Lol. Teenaged guys dont have much brains to start with. sweatdrop Thanx. blaugh I hope you start feeling better soon.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Durango

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:16 pm
I'm not feeling to good either. I started cleaning meh house on Thurs. and my allergiers started severely acting up cuz of all the dust. I don't knbow why I let it get that way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:58 am
Durango
I'm not feeling to good either. I started cleaning meh house on Thurs. and my allergiers started severely acting up cuz of all the dust. I don't knbow why I let it get that way. sweatdrop

That reminds me that Ihave to clean up my apartment. crying  

Darkfist007
Crew

Mistress Urd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:02 am
Darkfist007
Durango

That reminds me that Ihave to clean up my apartment. crying

Bah cleaning. My mother is naging me about my room, and I'm like "Meh." I tell her that it's my artistic mess and she doesn't believe me. And she says that what ever I have on the outside, my head would be as messy... I think I'm too far gone already. Meh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:06 am
I'm in New York City! Its for a youth and government program where we can agree or disagree with bills getting passed!!!

There are places called "YMCA" around new york in different towns! Today we are all getting together to talk about topics today.

We all took a test to see what we are, its like the diamond chart that you see in peoples sigs sometimes. I took it and where i was seemed to make alot of sence to me.

I got on the line border of Left Liberal (left-liberals prefer self-government in personal matters and central decision-making on economics. they want government to serve the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Leftists tolerate social diversity, but work for economic equality).

The other side of the border was Centrist, (centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty).

I am so happy right now...Even if I had to wake up at 6:20 on a saturday. sweatdrop blaugh xd  

Plumbarius

Mistress Urd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:25 am
Rats_have_rights
I'm in New York City! Its for a youth and government program where we can agree or disagree with bills getting passed!!!

There are places called "YMCA" around new york in different towns! Today we are all getting together to talk about topics today.

We all took a test to see what we are, its like the diamond chart that you see in peoples sigs sometimes. I took it and where i was seemed to make alot of sence to me.

I got on the line border of Left Liberal (left-liberals prefer self-government in personal matters and central decision-making on economics. they want government to serve the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Leftists tolerate social diversity, but work for economic equality).

The other side of the border was Centrist, (centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty).

I am so happy right now...Even if I had to wake up at 6:20 on a saturday. sweatdrop blaugh xd

Bah! You call that EARLY??? I have to wake up at 4:30am every saturday because of my work... So don't talk about early! stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:22 pm
Yeah, your right. Its not that early. sweatdrop  

Plumbarius

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:51 pm
Rats_have_rights
Yeah, your right. Its not that early. sweatdrop

Hehe, I have to wake up around that time every weekday for school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:39 pm
You know whats awesome? My boyfriend's grandmother (who absolutly loves me) Gave me a pin from the sixties, Its really awesome too, because it has a weedleaf on it and under that is says "lets party!" Im so pumped. Everyone was jealous, the whole Bteam was there when she gave it to me (B team is a skateboarding team)  

arcky

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:58 pm
For some reason I wake up at ~6:00 every morning. I have no clue why. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:22 am
archangel_146
You know whats awesome? My boyfriend's grandmother (who absolutly loves me) Gave me a pin from the sixties, Its really awesome too, because it has a weedleaf on it and under that is says "lets party!" Im so pumped. Everyone was jealous, the whole Bteam was there when she gave it to me (B team is a skateboarding team)

That's so groovy!!!! I wish I had a pin like that... I have a REALLY nice pot-leaf patch that I'm gonna use on one of my patchwork dresses... I just need to find some really nice fabric... I sold all of my dresses and skirts and purses on ebay though! Yay me! Time to make more!

Love, Mouse  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:15 pm
KrauseMouse
archangel_146

That's so groovy!!!! I wish I had a pin like that... I have a REALLY nice pot-leaf patch that I'm gonna use on one of my patchwork dresses... I just need to find some really nice fabric... I sold all of my dresses and skirts and purses on ebay though! Yay me! Time to make more!

Love, Mouse

Would you be able to sell hemp braclets on ebay? xd  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games