Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 pm
Emiko's mouth was currently full of Sashimi as well as the other two.
She held back a laugh at their nicknames for eachother.
'Snowball' and 'Seaweed'.
After she'd swallowed, Emiko laughed at Yuu's joke.
Though they were small, it filled her up quickly, as rice usually did. Emiko had only eaten 3, but was beginning to feel the emptiness in her stomach filled.
Why had Nana become so quiet so suddenly?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 pm
Nana sighed, resting her elbow on the table, her chin on her palm. What was the relationship with Nori and this Emiko girl? Did he like her? Did she like him? All these thoughts made her want to cry. She swallowed it down, along with all of her thoughts, saving them for later, pushing them into a drawer.
"Nori..Yuu..Would you guys want to show me around town?" She asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:55 pm
[[Lul,sorry it took me so long, I was editing this;Revi It's my OC Revi. C:]]

Unlike Nori, who only needed a few to fill him, Yuu seemed like a bottomless pit, and loved sashimi. Though he didn't act like a pig, he was the one who ate most of them. After he had gotten his fill, he thanked Emi and sighed contently. "Those were good, eh, Nori."
"Yup, yup, Yuu."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:59 am
[[OMG that was a really good picture. biggrin Good job. I liked the base. Haha. Did you draw the hair or was it already there and you just colored it?]]

The tray of sashimi was now empty. Emiko smiled as they thanked her, and she told them they were welcome.
Emiko slipped the tray back into her bag, and then looked up at Nana. She had asked, 'Nori..Yuu..Would you guys like to show me around town?'
For some reason that bothered Emiko, partly because Emiko was sitting right there, and Nana didn't even bother to ask her. It wasn't any of Emiko's business but still it was kind of rude not to ask her if she was sitting right there... Oh well..
Mr. Morimoto had just walked back into the classroom. Class would be starting in just a few short minutes. Emiko wondered if Nori or Yuu were going to go around town with this Nana girl.
Obviously, this Nana chick is way prettier than I am... Maybe I should mind myself and leave her be... Emiko thought as the teacher took his place back at his desk.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm
Mimi bowed her head the tiniest bit, it looked cute, even. " Thank you Naoki. " She ran out the door then, with everything placed in her backpack. [[ Or sack.. what ever.. ><]] Running, tumbling, and tripping. She had left the door open, so she thought Naoki could see her klumsiness. She got to the stop sign, turning the direction Naoki told her to go. She saw the school appearing slowly, from there.

[ Time lapse like... a few seconds. ]]

She closed her eyes at the entrance. Holding in her breath when she took her first step in. She opened them...

[[ D; AHHH! Toxic.. Gimmie how the school looks like.. @_@ Setting.. GAH! ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Nana sighed, not getting an answer. She walked back to her seat beside Nori. Amiko sat in front of her and Yuu to Nori's right.
"Nori...So do you want to help me around town? I'm new...I don't really know anything here." She said in a hushed voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 pm
[[Sakura.. just make one up.. there really isn't one as of right now..
And Ori... Yuu was sitting infront of Nori.. Emiko was sitting to the left of Nori.. and Nana was sitting to the left of Emiko.. And yeah, it's Emiko not Amiko. Why are you mixing everything up? It'a really annoying.. like you aren't really reading the posts.. And sure you say you don't get much time.. but still you need to read through the posts.. It makes everything alot less confusing.]]

This Nana was getting on Emiko's nerves. She just got here and was already asking him out?
Emiko rapped her finger's impatiently on the desk. The clock seemed to be ticking by slower than ever before.
Oh my gosh. This is never going to end, is it? Emiko thought.
Mr. Morimoto was going on about the tests from yesterday. Emiko couldn't seem to listen to what he was saying.

[[Okay... Let's just wait for Abi-tan to get back.. it's only fair... D:]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm
[[No...We never specified where anyone sat. I just wrote that because no one said anything about where anyone sat. And I didn't mean to write Amiko. I can barely type as it is let alone walk. Over-dosing on depressants doesn't do a whole lot for your muscles. Christ.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[[

Emiko sat with her legs crossed. Her shoulder strap bag hung over the back of her chair.
Mr. Morimoto went down the attendance list. It was late enough in the quarter, that he knew most everyone's name. He paused, looking at a girl that no one seemed to know.
He nodded. She must be a new girl. This late into the semester? How strange.
Lately, Emiko had been sitting closer to Yuu and Nori, wanting to become better friends. She sat in the desk to the left of Nori, Yuu sat infront of him.
The new girl sat in the desk left of Emiko.

Curious, Emiko turned to the new girl. [Nana...]
"Hey, you're new." Emiko said, not stating it as a question.
"What's your name? I'm Emiko." She whispered.]]

[[Uhm.. Yeah we did actually. So quit telling me we didn't.
I said something about where they were sitting.
I'm sorry about the 'Amiko' thing. I didn't know that you were still being affected the muscle medition s**t. And btw maybe you shouldn't be over-dosing on medicine? That might help. neutral My gosh.]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm
[[Like I wanted to? Jeez. Maybe things would be better if I did actually OD and die. ******** that would sure make things a hell of a lot better.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 pm
[[Don't say that. It wouldn't be. Please, don't you ever say that. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 am
[[Uhm.. Ori I don't know what you meant by 'I posted for Akuro to Kiyoshi' because in that post where Akuro said 'Hey..Aoi..' It had nothing to do with Kiyoshi.. But oh well.. I'll post anyway.]]

Kiyoshi and Aoi had gotten up a little earlier today, in hopes that they wouldn't be late for school again.
The only thing was, they'd gotten to school too early. Most other kids would be arriving in just a few minutes.
Aoi, Akuro and Kiyoshi sat in the near empty class room.
Though Kiyoshi didn't particularly know this Akuro kid, he seemed to be a friend of Aoi's. Kiyoshi was almost sure Aoi had called him a 'cousin'.
Aoi sat in front of Kiyoshi, she was talking to Akuro. Several times, Akuro glanced at Kiyoshi as she spoke to Aoi.

[[Phail.. xp Sorry. I couldn't find the post you were talking about where Akuro said 'Hey' to Kiyoshi...]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 pm
[[ but... But.. @_@_@_@_@__@ FINE I'll TIME LAPSE!. Although Me have no teacher. Or classmates. or a cute class mate that i know of.]]

Mimi walked in her classroom; to her surprise no one was there yet. So she lingered near the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 pm
Akuro eyes Kiyoshi suspiciously.
Who is he? What relation does he have with Aoi? Yes she was married to Tatsuya, but could she have feelings for someone else? Did he live with her? Thoughts ran in his mind like a raging river.
"So who is this?" He asked Aoi, who was in the middle of talking. she sat, blank for a second, then something lit in her eyes.
So she did have feelings for him. She smiled.
"This is Kiyoshi....Tatsuya just bought him, but knowing Tatsuya he doesn't treat him like a slave." She said, rather excited. He sighed, knowing the drama that would come of her new love. Tatsuya would be, naturally, a bit mad. He just wondered if Kiyoshi returned her feelings.
"Hello...I'm Akuro...Aoi's cousin." He said, holding his hand out.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:57 pm
Taking Akuro's hand, Kiyoshi shook it gently.
"I'm Kiyoshi.. though you know that...It's nice meeting you, Akuro." Kiyoshi pulled his hand back. It wasn't very often that he found himself shaking other people's hand. He rarely met any one.
I wonder if this guy suspects me of something.. He keeps looking at me...
Just then, a group of students entered the room. None of them Kiyoshi noticed. But of course he wouldn't recognize them, he was new.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games