Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:10 pm
"im so glad im gennin i dont got to deal with you no more and as for were we are at ... were at like a underground tunnel .. under the shop and it is big and look"points to the other tunnel which was long  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm
"Oh, I knew that. You knew I was joking, sensei... right?" Dev made a huge grin. He muttered to himself, "Its going to be harder to kiss up now."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Rae shook his head and said "You have the nerve. Your the one messing with the first hokage's body. If a Senju was to walk in you would be beaten sensless. Fine, I don't need you." Rae smiled at the Jounin and sat down against a wall. He made a small sendon started to throw it at the group.

He sighed. "I need some training with this kekkai genkai. Soon I will go in to medic training too." Rae looked at all the kids his ages and shook his head. At least the Jouin of young age was there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Sengetsu laughed."you really don't like me do you byakuga? was it because i hunted you down or because you just have some rivalry with me?"  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm
glares at him "nope i despise you with all my heart and shut up rae .. at least im a gennin not a academy student and sengetsu because you hunted me down"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm
He smiled at the medical ninja. "So your training to be a medical ninja and you have created competition? That's unusual."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Sengetsu smirked."i'm also in anbu and i told you if i received the orders i'd find you." he stood up."well, Dev so far you look like you might be one of my favorite students right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm
(At least Rae has some exceptional RP skills, possibly the best ive seen out of a student, good work....Byakuga...yours needs some....improvement.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm
"i should of let futashi kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:18 pm
"Booyah! I try, I try." Dev smiles and says, "Thank you by the way."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:18 pm
laughs "good job dev!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:19 pm
((OCC:True, true. Im just not in the mood of explaining every single detail of my surroundings.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 pm
"Thanks again. In no time, favoritism will lead me to success!"  
Rae laughed. "Competition? No, I was looking for... well... friends my age." Rae laughed more. "I don't care if your genin. I will be soon." Rae didn't hink he was better than anyone really, but he did know his strengths and we has pretty good at the moment.

He made a handful of sendons and was ready for a counter with them. Some ninjas in the village would need to be straightened out sooner or later.
{{Thank you! But I must admit... This is like my 50th RP... but I didn't know if that was relivent to my placement in the guild....}}

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

xLytez

Sengetsu turned to Byakuga."Futashi had and still has no reason to fight me...especially being my former sensei." Sengetsu states grinning."hey, Dev don't let that go to your head my training is tough but afterwards you'll be one of the stronger genin of the village."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games