Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Susumu makes a number of handseals then holds her right palm in the air purple flames appear on each of her fingers with kanji lettering symbolizing the 5 elements. She then thrusts her palm around Futashi's seal her fingers surrounding it, creating a seal so that the demon chakra cannot leak out any further. 5-elemental seal. "Sorry Futashi, but you must gain personal strength without the use of the demon, before I will allow you to use that demon chakra any further"
"ZERAMARU STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" Susumu looks over to him as he leaves "we still need to talk" she then pats futashi on the head and whispers to him
"I want you to train hard the control you own chakra ok"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 pm
futashi look at the seal and sighed. he then bowed his head to her. "as you wish raikage ma'am." he said, and walk off. he then put his hand into a fist and left to the training grounds.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Oroami turned and walked out the door, muttering "Let him go, he won't attack, he owes me a life debt, and he wont break that debt."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 pm
"fine but he's your responsibility then" Susumu says in slightly angered tone, looking around at her office in shambles, she sighs I didn't want to have to do that futashi, but its for your own good. she thinks to herself. then takes a seat at her desk once again.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:16 pm
Oroami walked out of the building, his eyes turning black the effects of his Kekkei genkai were getting worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 pm
something about oroami just didnt seem right after much time thinking susumu turns around and dives out the hole in her office wall, she runs through the village following Oroami's presence which it feels like is weakening by every second.  

Eris5

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Daisuke sighed and tried following Zeramaru.

'I'm getting tired of running around looking for Genjutsu to learn...'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm
can i be a squad leader  

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 pm
((ok wow to both of you. im not here right now. try reading my posts.))
(also devaughn don't bring up if you can or cannot have a bloodline here leave it to the subforum and give me time to think. next time you flood my inbox like that again and my office im going to be really really mad)

Susumu's office tilts 79 degrees and throws the two shinobi out of the office. the door shuts in front of them and locks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:33 pm
Zann walked to the office after seeing it tilt and throw the 2 shinobi out. He instantly became wary, and slowed his steps only a little. He had something he needed to ask, something that has been bothering him since a few days ago…  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 pm
Susumus clone enters her office and notice 3 shinobi outside her door. she laughs to herself they probably tried to enter when i wasn't here she then unlocks the door and opens it for them "ahh come on in"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:02 am
Seeing that the others weren't going to enter anytime soon, Zann walked in hesitantly. He presented a picture of Byakuga, his face ceased in a frown,
"Raikage-dono, I'd like to ask about this shinobi...why is he a wanted fugitive in Konoha?" His voice turned harsher,
"And why is he here, in Kumo?"  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:18 am
"hmmm, please sit down Zann, and thank you for bringing this to my attention" the door again closes on the two outside and locks. Susumu thinks hard about the situation. "this isn't good, I do like giving people second chances but byukuga has been acting weird, his attitude strange, I'm really not sure what to think"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 am
Zann sat down in front of the Raikage's desk, sensing the urgency in this situation.
"I have heard his talks about starting a war...and a war is the last thing we need now. Though he is a chuunin, he might be thinking too hot-headed."  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games