Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm
"Yeah... I'm not number two for nothing.." She said with a slight shrug. "Well, I suppose. I've been keeping tabs on all the information that has been found out about Kira by the Japanese Task Force when I was working with them." She blinked after that last statement and her eyes widened slightly. She didn't mean to just say that. She looked up at Mello to see how he would respond to that. In all reality, she had seen the late L, but she never let anyone ever know that.

"Asako!! I can't believe you just said that! This could be reeeeeally bad!!!" She said in a panicked voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Mello didn't look surprised at all, in fact he looked relieved. "Ah.. right, the Japanese Task Force.." He replied slowly, almost darkly. That confirmed something, something somewhat important. Asako was going to be a more reliable kidnapee than he'd originally expected, he suspected some sort of connection between the two but now he was sure. "What do you think of them?" He refrained from asking all sorts of other more serious questions and stuck with something more simple.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm
Asako was a little surprised and taken aback by the way he answered. "What do I... think of them? Well... uhm... After.... a certain incident, it seems that the work they've been doing is... lacking... a lot..." She wasn't sure what exactly he knew about the task force or L or any of it, so she needed to use vague terms to not give away any information.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm
Mello paused, considering how to reply seeming rather torn as to how to do so. "... Yes." He mumbled in agreement, particularly bugged by the fact that they did seem to be rather.. slow. Either way, past the small slip she seemed to be holding anything else she knew back. "So you're neutral, huh?" He replied in an attempt to change the subject.. for now at least, "That's pretty rare." It seemed to be at least, regarding Kira that is.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:21 pm
"Well, yeah. I mean, it's less that I'm neutral and more like I'm on both sides. I do believe that the death of the criminals have made the world a better place, but killing any person, whether they have committed crimes or not is not right and no one should have the power to pass judgment like that." Asako explained her position on the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Mello nodded, what she said really made sense. "That's true." He looked back out the window and closed his eyes. "No one should.." He repeated her words, thinking to himself. "Are you ready to leave yet?" He added after a little silence, not wanting to rush her but he figured she must be bored by now.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 pm
"Hmm? Alright. Where should we go now...?" Asako asked, turning away from the window to face Mello with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:23 pm
He stopped to think, he'd originally planned on going back but he considered her needs first. "Are you hungry at all?" Mello asked though he wasn't particularly hungry himself.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 pm
As if waiting for that moment to start up, her stomach grumbled and she blushed slightly. "Uhm... Yeah, I think I am..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm
Mello chuckled at the sound, "I see.. Then what do you like? We can probably find something, I'm sure."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:31 pm
"Well..." She said with a thoughtful look. "I'm willing to try anything actually. I'd like to have something more traditional around here, I guess." She commented after a moment of thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 pm
"Well." He started, a brief pause between words. "Do you like steak?" Mello asked, considering she might be a vegetarian or something.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:03 pm
"Uh, yeah! Steak's fine by me..." She answered with a nod and a smile.

"Steak..? I don't think I've ever had any before..." Risky thought out loud as she wondered what kind of food 'steak' was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Seeing that Asako was fine with the idea he nodded, "Alright, there is a steak house somewhere around here. Down the main street."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:14 pm
"Okay! Sugoi! I get to see what a restaurant here is like!" All of her exictement over new experiences was causing her to allow some Japanese to slip into her speech.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games