Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 pm
The real jake sunk deep underground, at least several hundred feet so, he wont to be sure he'd make it. The clones all charged at the demon.

3/3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm
The demon laughed as he encased imself inside his wings, letting himself take all hte hits but only facing minor damage thanks to his boney leather like wings, and with that he jumped into the air and came down towards the real jake, about to slash him with his claws.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:19 pm
Kashensu
Alicia Joana
(Kit the philosipher, you are under arrest upon investigation at this point. So you need to pm me as soon as you can, but this isn't punishment yet, i just need to clear this matter up.)

((yah... No, I am cloud GP, you are in my jurisdiction now, and I am allowing it since the matter has actually been resolved. This was a Mini Arc basically between Kit and Rahenno))

I am head GP, i have jurisdiction over the entire guild, so you can't tell me whats and whats not my jurisdiction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:49 pm
{Kit the philosipher, you are under arrest and must serve your sentence.}  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm
''Someone needs to answer my question!!...WHY IS KIT GETTING ARRESTED''!! the water clone of mizu said angrely  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 pm
(Rockgirl this is all ooc....Im being arrestd cuz apparently the paper i used was illegal to the guild and i didnt know. So im being punished ^^ Its only a week ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm
(d@m im still getting that occ suff wrong....need to learn more..plus i didnt know it was out of character b/c alicia didnt put these () so my bad...man got to get off soon maby now)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 pm
(Youlls get used to it. She put these {} Its another form of OOC ^^ I just wont be able to RP anywhere other then the prison for a week...No biggie ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 am
hector rouge
The demon laughed as he encased imself inside his wings, letting himself take all hte hits but only facing minor damage thanks to his boney leather like wings, and with that he jumped into the air and came down towards the real jake, about to slash him with his claws.

(sorry to any one's rpc's still in the graveyard)

As jake lay several hundred feet underground, a small glinting light could be seen in the sky, with in the next mili-second, a massive beam of light burning at 10,000-20,000 degrees oC and with a diameter of 3 km's was blasted down onto the graveyard, and anything near the graveyard in the village also. This blast would go on for about 20 seconds, at a strength that could turn all but the strongest of shinobi to ash, and even enough to give the strongest 3rd degree burns and blinding.Jake then 'swam' out of the graveyard, not caring if the demon survived.

TheWingsOfTheGods
Kekki Genkai: Joukai clan

Name of Jutsu/ Ability: Wraith of God

Description:
This is one of the most powerful jutsu in the joukai clan's arsenal, Capable of destroying An entire army in one fell swoop. In this jutsu, the user spends some time to gather his chakra into a focal point within his hands during which he cannot move. After focusing his chakra, creates a ball of light which he then sends straight up into the out atmosphere, Where it gathers energy from the sun over another fixed time (3 posts) after it has gained enough energy. It will fire down an extremely powerful beam of light about 3km wide in diameter, and burns at temperatures ranging from 10,000 degrees to 20,000 degrees, Causing all to be caught inside to be given:

At least 3rd degree burns and blinding for some time (15 RP posts)

At worst turned to ash.

Any one who looks at the beam will also go blind for 5 rp posts, and any less than 50 metres than the outside of the blast raduis will recieve minor burns on skin.

Element: Light

Type: Ninjutsu

Other:

Strengths:
-Can take out a large area at once
-once the ball of light reaches atmostsphere, it cannot be stopped
-Can break through even the strongest barriers
-Blinds all who look at it for a period of time (15 RP posts)

Weaknesses
-Takes up almost all of the users chakra, Meaning that after use, NO more jutsu can be used for the rest of day (rl day)
-Takes time to take affect, giving the opponent a chance to run or defend self
-Cannot be used at night
-User must remain still for 1 post to focus chakra, and another to send ball of light into atmosphere, leaving him open for attack. and Three posts break for the ball to gather energy

(go super jutsu)

((edit: if you've seen Naruto shippuden movie 2, bonds, its like the beam weapon that flying fortress had, but coming from the sky))

http://megavideo.com/?v=4CB18EPN
About 1:11:26 ish.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 pm
(ok)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 pm
( I hate that jutsu, pretty powerful though. I would definitely use it XD. You just killed some people, why don't you take their hearts? )  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:25 am
(cause if there are dead by this jutsu, there aint anything left, no body, not heart, no nothing)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Beetel stood, his skin molting, his body burned, when he was done molting it was Oroami, standing partially burnt and disoriented in the graveyard, "Rahenno, where... are... you," he fainted and landed face flat on the ground. Using his last bit of will he swallowed a Chakra regeneration pill, but it would only heal him, not stop his incapacitation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm
((sorry hector, but you'd make a great puppet, and i need all the help i can get...so.....yeah...it aint persanol, just bussiness, if you wanna talk about this, do it in pm, to those who would read this other than hector, his is unable to move, so it aint god modding))

Jake returned to the graveyard, looking down at the incapacitated mist kage, he reached down, and with a few quick strokes, he cut off the kage's arms and legs, . He would then pick up the body, sealing all of it into a scroll, he would take his leave from cloud, heading to the second entrance.

((oh yeah, if you accept this, then you can decide what happens to your three tails, i dont want it, and i doubt you want akatsuki to get it, screw it, akatsuki and i are sealing it, after the sealing, your rpc is becoming my puppet))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:20 pm
Susumu walks through the cloud village and randomly passes the graveyard. It is in total disarray. "What the hell happened here." She focuses her chakra into the area and picks up many different chakra signatures one of which was Oroami's, but it is ever so faint..."Who is this other chakra, its immense" Susumu activates her sharingan to pick up the chakra signature and figures out that it headed towards Inuzuma.. "Something is seriously not adding up here."Susumu dashes off in the direction of Inuzuma, the person that was with Oroami, obviously doesn't know how to suppress their chakra.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games