Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of heart_child

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:58 am
"what u talk about i dont like undead"said mia walk in shadow spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm
"fine, then, im off looking for the source" she flew out of the window  

oOFuniPuniOo

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm
"hey wait u cant leave yet" said nina yell out window.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 am
she flew not hearing what nina said "i dont know what im looking for, but i wont let another inocent human be hurt... i've lost HIM because i couldnt help him, i wont allow to lose a new gained friends" she thought while flying

she landed on the rooftop looking for the source but it seems that the undeads juts appear anywhere  

oOFuniPuniOo

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 pm
"hey kid get up" say to chaos. "Ugh what where i am and who r u" said chaos to the man wear in black. "i am nobody but u need go to the roof and here a shot someone need her medice now and go a ready" say man.

chaos took the shot and run to roof. "uh who r u" said chaos say to a girl have wing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Raphael's eyes went bugged as Am flew out of the window. "She's gone.." he said after Nina's failed, desperate cry. "I have to go after her somehow..!" he said, drawing the Light sword he recieved earlier, hoisting it on his shoulder.

"Mia, no matter how dangerous it is, we have to try. I don't know if we can manage or not.. but we're not going to find out while hiding here. Apparently Am is feeling better, so it's time we left anyway.." he said, walking past Sphere toward the door. ".. Besides.. if we don't fight them.. who will? ... Coming Sphere?" he asked, kicking open the doorway, entering the hallway as white flame rose up the sword.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:09 am
"where are this all coming from?? and who's behind it???" am murmured to herself...

as she look around she suddenly feel on her knees started coughing blood, she put her hand on her chest as if she was crumpling soething.. she breathed deeply 'im still week, and i used a huge amount of energy using the wings...' she told herself... 'idk if i can make it back... but i have to be strong for them and HIM'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm
chaos pull out a red-filled syringe and inject in am arm. "i am sorry i did this"said chaos.
undead jump to air attack only me not am, i dodge some undead and a sharper pain to my leg and remeber i didnt heal my body that time." ugh hey get out of here now"said chaos start to change in my body.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:20 pm
"i stay here and think where is source at and i call u guy ok" said nina.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 am
"i cant chaos, we are all in this together" am said she was puzzled by what chaos said that he wanted badly for am to leave  

oOFuniPuniOo

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 pm
my hand turn to claws and body turn a demon beast. "AM leave now "said chaos burn some undead to ash.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:54 am
m was frozen with fear of what she saw.. "w-w-hat hap-ened to~" she sadi trembling and fear in her voice  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 pm
feel a werid in the air and aura it is to high."this is not good look at hallway more undead come in"said yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:31 pm
stare at am and last three undead jump off building went to crowd." u saw my true self and i must go"said chaos jump off and dissappear in air.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm
"wai~" before could finish her word chaos dissappeared.. she looked down the building to find him but couldnt "w-what happned to him??"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff