Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Ethin had barely been two steps out of the door before Esole's strength vanished and causing her to plop back down into her pillow. She felt as if she had been dosed with forkroot. She knew couldn't channel had the Dark One been in the room with her and she could hardly walk ten paces without falling flat on her face.
Slowly, she swung her legs over the side of the cot and willed her knees not to give way as she stood up and hobbled over to the chair next to the desk. She dragged the chair to the window. She could sense the One Power being used nearby but knew she would be of no use in her current state. Settling down in the chair, she looked out the window to find the Yellow facing what could only be a Black Ajah Aes Sedai. She hadn't expected to see Melthin there, apparently channeling at the woman floating in the air because she could not see any flows from the Yellow holding up the woman.
Silently, Esole watched wishing she could help somehow. How she wished she had her bow but it was in her rooms where she could surely not go to without falling flat on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:53 pm
(I'm only guessing at the effect the angreal has, btw. Lemme know if I'm wrong, I'll edit.)

"If you're asking her, no. If you're asking me, perfectly," Kiae said to Cobain, irritated at being interrupted. "Be quiet."
Gripping the angreal, she smiled when she realized how it affected her. "Are you going to tell me the answer?" she demanded quietly.
"Of course not," the Black Ajah spat, and Kiae shook her head.
"All right," she replied calmly. Preparing a weave, she broke Melthin's weaves on the woman, dropped her own, and Shielded the woman almost simultaneously. Watching as the Ajah writhed on the ground, berift of the One Power, she almost smiled.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm
Cobain started to say something, then sighed. "You know, if she still doesn't feel like talking..." he trailed off, hefting his bardiche suggestively. It looked to him like Kiae was making defenite progress, however.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 pm
((Sorry about poofing....i fell alseep for freaking 8 hours -_-))

Melthin wasn’t quite upset, angry or shocked. Above all else he was intrigued. He had heard about breaking weaves but never seen it happen. Like a pair of shears cutting a string. I must study this more thoroughly. Yet to do so I would need to return to the tower. His mind whirred as he took out his book and began writing down every hypothesis and every detail of how it had happened, making him disregard the darkfriend and everyone around him.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm
"This is interesting...I can channel saidar through this. Quicker, more effective, and less tiring," Kiae thought to herself, handling the angreal gently. "What a gift."
"You b***h!" the woman screamed, interrupting Kiae's train of thought. Tears of rage filled her eyes, and she lunged for Kiae. The Yellow easily held her down with Air, and stared contemptuously at her.
"I may have mercy if you talk," she suggested. The woman only glared at her, and Kiae knew she would never talk. Her rage was too great, and she was too prideful to admit she had chosen the losing side in a great battle. Her words confirmed Kiae's suspicions immediately.
"You think you're so smart," the woman growled, clutching at the dirt in vain. "So high and mighty - you don't know what you're up against. They'll kill you, and your bloody Warder. You think you can hide everything from us? You're an open book," she spat, and Kiae paled at the insinuation.
"Don't you dare -"
"Don't you dare, blasted Yellow," the Black Ajah hissed. Kiae struggled for control momentarily, and turned to Ethin.
"If you wouldn't mind disposing of her," she said in a low tone, her mind racing as she stalked away from the scene.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Ethin turned to the woman. Once, he would have hesitated at the thought of killing a woman. Not anymore since Tarmon Gai'don showed just how ruthless some of them could be when with the Shadow.
Ethin's lip curled with disgust as he stood in front of the woman. He sheathed his sword and pulled out his belt knife and slit her throat.
Wondering what he was to do with a dead body, he turned to find Kiae gone. With a loud sigh, he heaved the dead woman over his shoulder and took her into the forest where he dug her a shallow grave.
Solemnly, he returned to the inn and took a seat at a table near the window wishing that the woman had given them some information.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm
Kiae wandered for a few minutes blindly before shaking herself and returning to the inn as well. "I need to check on Esole, and make sure that body was destroyed," she muttered, and found Ethin sitting.
"I'm sorry I had to ask you to do that," she said sincerely, taking a seat beside him. "I didn't want to ask Cobain. I need to know - what did you do with the body?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:05 pm
((Damnit. lol.))
Cobain walked in, seeing Kaie and Ethin and striding over. "Did you get the archer?" He asked quietly. "And is Esole alright?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:06 pm
"It is okay. Someone had to do it. And I buried it on the outskirts of the village. Shall I go burn it?" he asked, staring intently at Kiae.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 pm
"I got the archer," Kiae replied, glancing up at Cobain. "And I'm going to check on her now - I just needed to ask Ethin about the body."
She got to her feet, and attempted to smooth her hair and skirts out. "And yes. Burn it until it's ash. I want nothing remaining of that corpse, if you please," she requested, and swept up the stairs to see to the Green.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Cobain nodded, frowning thoughtfully. "Let me know if either of you need help with anything." he called after them, sighing as he sat down. It seemed everyone had something to do but him. He hoped they hadn't brought any more trouble to the village than they already had.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:19 pm
Staring after Kiae, Ethin got up and nodded to Cobain. "Thank you," he said as he strode out the door and towards the dead body. The rain had lightened a bit but was still enough to make him put his hood up.
Lucky for him, the trees overhead sheltered the area well enough to keep a majority of the fallen branches dry. After gathering a large pile of wood, he laid the body atop it and set the wood on fire, staring blankly as the body began to burn. It seemed too slow to him so he set more dry would on top of the body and lit that as well, speeding up the burning.
After a short while, the body was turned to as and Ethin stomped out the last of the flames.
Ethin kicked dirt over the ashes and cleaned up the area to make it seem as though no one had been there. After being completely satisfied with his work, he returned to the inn and went up to where Esole and Kiae were.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games