Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am
Shikana slowly stepped forwards until she was right next to the couch. She smiled up at Drake, but then frowned. "You aren't old!" Then she joined her brother, clinging to Drake. She wasn't crying, not really, but sort of, she supposed.

[[glomp]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 am
Drake laughed as he held his two children, feeling happy that he was brought back to life tobe able to be with them. He then noticed his sword on Ryu's back. He let them go and stood up. "Hey squirt, lend me Hiyami would you? I'm gonna go help your mama out." Ryu frowned at being called squirt. "I have a name you know." He took Hiyami out and gave it to his father. Drake held the sword up and watched as the sword began to glow again, recognizing its master's return. It glowed yellow, signifying Drake's happiness. Drake smirked and patted Ryu's head and then Shikana. "Whatever you say squirt. I'll be back soon. You stay here and take care of the princess here got it? When I get back I'll teach you two the Summoning Jutsu." Ryu looked excited as he nodded. Drake smirked and walked out heading towards the gate with his sword on his shoulder.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 am
Shikana giggled. "Hey Ryu, what would you do If I called you squirt too?" She asked him smiling, watching her father leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 am
Ryu glared at her. "Don't you even dare, 'princess'." He smirked at her as he called her princess.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 am
She giggled again, and sat down on the couch. She was exhausted, still. "So you passed too?" She asked, referring to the chunnin exams. "How was your fight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 am
Ryu frowned at the mention of the Chuunin Exam. "Disappointing. I was expecting more of a challenge. Wasn't worth my time. What about yours?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 am
She stood up. "I had to fight two people, TWO!" She almost yelled at him, before sitting down again. "The girl had a demon too! And the guy was super strong." She looked at him in the face, "He broke through one of my mirrors!" She glared at the floor, she had resolved to work on that later. "But we never finished our match, we all were declared winners.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 am
Ryu blinked at this and frowned. "All I faced was a Hyuuga and a sand controlling guy. And I even had the advantage with the enviroment." He sighed. "I'm sooo bored. I want to go on a mission."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:15 am
Shikana nodded, "But the hokage is in mist with mama and papa." She shrugged. "Wanna go train? We can do it in the backyard."

[do it as in train ] xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:48 am
Ryu blinked, then smirked. "Alright, but don't go crying if you get hurt."
(Pervy sister.)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 am
[[lol]]

Shikana grinned widely. "I should be saying the same to you." She ran out of the back door and into the large open space behind the house.

[[lets say there's a pond back there so that we have water to use]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 am
A clone appeared made of Grass and wanted to take a visit down memory lane, he wanted to see his brother or what was now nothing to him, He knocked on the door and began to scream at the top of his lungs, "RYU!!!!"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 am
Ryu was about to follow his sister when he heard Teddy scream. He growled as he went to the door and opened it. "What the hell you want Big Brother?!!!!" Ryu was usually calm but Teddy somehow made him lose his cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 am
The clone picked up his little brother and dropped him quickly as he was heavy like a fat kid, "Tell me little brother," he said as he flicked his forehead, "What have you been doing all these years"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 am
Shikana giggled, "C'mon Ryu!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff