Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:09 am
To be concluded in episode 4  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:15 am
Episode 4: The truth
Date: 26th August 2008 23:32

Update: I've added a new rule.
15. Each post most consist of two lines or more or roleplay  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 am
Sparrow Girl flew down and transformed back into her regular form. She stood there adn thought to herself, 'Mother and the others got hurt becasue of me. I was the one who brought Calypso and Ice Moon here. The two came for me, well mainly Calypso but how do I prove that I can earn my old name and the rest of my powers back. What is that I'm suppose to learn.' She then began to dislike all the fighting and yelling that was going on and yelled as to speak up, "STOP IT! Please Stop it!" She then ran from the group to somewhere else in the cave and wanted to get out of here.

"Gemini!" yelled Starfire as she flew after Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:03 pm
'Gemini wait !' Robin exclaimed his anger was whipped away in wave of worry of Gemini swept over him. He leaped off the platform shooting a line he swung forwards gliding through the air he leapt off a stalgamite and landed with poise in front of Gemini. 'Gemini wait come on you know better to act like that !' he said stunned at Gemini's sudden rush of emtoion.

Jason sighed tiresomely as the child shoot off. He turned to see the awakened Batgirl a gust of cheer spread through him in the delight she was safe. Maybe she could shed some light on what had been happening to Alfred and Batman. He stepped forward cautiously the dreadful memories of the fear gas still fresh with him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 pm
Starfire landed next to Sparrow Girl with a worry face on.

Sparrow Girl looked at both her parents and said, "My name is not Gemini, its Sparrow Girl now. And I'm sorry father but its just. . .its just. Oh!" She then fell to her knees, sat up against the cave's wall, held her knees/legs close to her body, and buried her face into her legs. "What did I do wrong? Why did that witch punsih me? Its my fault for mother almost dieing. If I haven't had return and had those two villians following me, then none of this could of not happen," said Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:18 pm
Beast Boy ran towards Gemini, arguements forgotten for the moment. He came to a halt beside the fallen girl and spoke, "Gemini, I mean Sparrow Girl, you didn't do anything wrong. It's no use crying over something that almost happened. The good thing is Starfire's not dead. So just forget about it. It's no one's fault. Being a hero is full of these... things." Beast Boy said, placing in 'things' for lack of a better word to describe the occurences in a hero's life.

Reaper smirked at the the three corpses on the floor. "Delightful." He sneered as he brought his scythe down on into the chest of one of the bodies. The scythe glowed a ghostly blue before turning into a deep red. The eyes of the body, previously blank, glowed deep red before they turned entirely black. The undead guard stood up shakily and Reaper turned to face the other two guards. "They'll be stiff for a few minutes, but they'll be a lot stronger and faster later."

Zane wasn't sure if he could trust Amwolf by showing him his human form, but he wasn't in the mood to stay in the form of a cat for much longer. This form had strong instincts that kept screaming at him to run now. He turned to his human form and sat down by the plate. Quickly, Zane gobbled up the meat, eating each and every piece. When he was done, there were no leftovers as Zane had learned early on not to leave any food in case it would be your last meal for a while. "Thanks."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:58 am
'Sparrow girl you know the risks of what we do is high. You can't take responsiblilty for those who do harm to others. They acted alone and decided to attack you and who ever was in the sight at the time' Robin spoke in a comofrting and warm tone despite the curious niggling in the back of his head into why Gemini was Sparrow girl and who this wicth was which had punihsed her. Obivously she had a lot to tell the group about what'd she'd been doing lately. Yet despite this he couldn't help glancing back at Batgrirl and feeling the urg to be dragged back and see if she was truly fine and this potent veriosn of the fear gas was not going to take any more toll on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 am
'Take your time my boy. This night is far form over, if it goes well our army may be expand with large signifiance' Shade said delicately gazing out a grimy porthole. This city was the key to all his plans, everything from it's filthy underbelly to it's industry, all he needed and ever wanted was right here for his taking.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:54 am
Reaper finished off with the other two guards, so that now three undead surrounded the two. "I can summon my own dead without using bodies, but they tend to be weaker than those who are made undead by corpses. If you want, I suggest heading to a local cemetry. We can either raid the graves or check the mausoleum for any corpses laying in boxes that aren't buried." A sadistic smile covered his face. "Or we can just kill a couple of people."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:40 am
'Later my boy patience your mordbid lust shall be feed. First we must discover how my prisoner escaped since I gave you an appetiser' Shade replied slowly stridng towards a cabin further at the back. The cameras should reveal something about what happened and if it was justified that he slayed the guards, Reaper was indeed promosing and had many uses yet to come.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Starfire bend down to Sparrow Girl's level and said, "I'm alive am I and they are right. Nothing is your faught its just. . ."

"I know but sometimes, now and these days I just get so lost and don't know who I am at times. I'm sorry," said Sparrow Girl as he tears were gone and looked up at the three of them. "Its like who am I now," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am
The girls pathectic dribble echeoed throughout the cave leaving sour and over sweet taste in Jasons mouth. Good this girl was over dramatic, hie just hoped the guys got lost and left them alone. All they did was was coutninually casue trouble for them. He gazed down at Batgirl relieved that one good had come out of this night, this gave them a break in their case which was well needed.

'It's Ok Sparrow Girl. Everyone has those momeents. You know your a good person and a hero and never forget that' Robin replied his thought laced with deep and caring tones. He hated to see someones close to him in so much pain. He gazed back at Batgirl unable to resits the tempation to see if she was ok.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:39 am
Tim glanced over at the girl bowing his head down. She seemed so nice and friendly despite Jasons harhs words. He was glad the Titans had shown up. He'd bits of what the group had been up to and he was impressed. He could understand when Batman had talked about the first Robin why he sounded so proud. He glanced down at Barbara wondering if this lead would draw any closer to what had been happening lately.

'Uhh..Jason ?' Barbara squinted with much diifculty the colour and lines slowly meshing together to make sense for her at last. Her head ceased spinning allowing her thoughts to and senses to analyase everything around her and deduce what was happening. She dragged her mind back slowly trying to rember everything and anything which wasn't just fuzz.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm
"Hm, your welcome," said Amwolf as he looked at the boy and was glad to see his true form. He then looked away and towards the window He then looked away and looked out he window. As he looked out the window he thought, 'Where is my sister.'  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:05 pm
Sparrow Girl smiled lightly, stood back up slowly, and leaned against wall. She said, "You guys could all go ahead and back, I'll catch up." Then her smiled disappeared.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games