Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:24 pm
Ethan let suko take control, he raised his hand moved the hair in suko's face behind his ear and then smoothed his hand down and touched his cold neck. When they parted he smiled then giggled,
"you'll never let me go?..Now how ever will we get to class without teachers thinking somethings up? I could just fall into temptation in the middle of class..and the rest is history." Ethan joked sliding off of suko to lay down next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Suko laughed and rolled on his side so he was facing Ethan and started playing with a button on his shirt. "I cant say that would be very unpleasant though," He said with a grin looking into his eyes," i think i would rather quite enjoy myself, but i don't know about what the rest of the class would think, and as for classes i think ill skip today after all i am new they probably think im just getting situated into this new place and school. Getting to know my classmates better," He said and giggled also and made a joke," Some more then others," He meant referring to Ethan, and got up and walked over to his bags left their by him earlier," Um....where should i put these," He said with another chuckle as he looked around the room at the mess.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm
He kept his fingers curled tightly to his palms, listening carefully.

Stay calm. Stay calm.

As Travis thought this, he thought about how many times he had to have said that to himself in the past. He brought his arm up to rest on his knee when he noticed it dripping bright red.
Travis stretched his fingers out and stared at the perfectly fine hand.
His hand had healed even before he knew it was cut.
Travis glanced at the hole in the fence and saw the traces of blood there.

"Whatever." Travis mumbled, pushing off the ground.
With his clean hand he grabbed Mayumi's wrist, pulling her up as well.

He didn’t say anything else and simply walked, his hand around her wrist, leading her. Reaching the road they should have crossed to get to the nearby town Travis stuck to the sidewalk, walking in the opposite direction of the small town. He thought of a better place to show her…

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 pm
Ethan smiled, actually enjoying Suko mocking him.
He laughed," am i this special student who gets all your attention?"
he joked.

"umm.." EThan jumped off the bed and cleared some clothing off his drawer. There wasn't anything much inside since most things were outside on the floor...

"Here, you can put your stuff in here..hehe. Sorry i promise to clean up today. I'm going to skip class too, it wont be a big surprise to any of my teachers."  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:39 am
Suko chuckled and put his bags on top of it. "Ill finish it later and as for the mess, if you need help im more then willing to clean it up with you. Im not really particular about messes though so i don't mind it." He said looking down right at a pair of boxers and then burst out laughing before pickig them and showing them to Ethan, still chuckling." I like your tastes ," He said and continuing to laugh and fell on the floor rolling, before finally stopping with tears in his eyes."And yes you pretty much are the student who'll be getting all my attention, ." He said with a smile as he watched Ethan closely," Whats next."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:12 pm
Ethan looked down very embarrassed of his chicken patterned boxers.
"neeh.." he awkwardly chuckled.
he looked back up and suko, then smiled slightly when he stopped laughing.
"oh no,no you dont really have to help i can do it on my own!" he said, worried what other things might be lying around.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am
"Sure," He said with a small smile he was triing to hide," I really dont mind about stuff that other people have i just tease them sometimes," He said and walked around the room quickly to his bags," Now im not sure i lovve him as much as you love Mr. Puckles but this is mine," He said and pulled a small white teddy bear from his bag with a gold ribbon around his neck," His name is Kristopher , ive had him for god knows ow long," He said and he starred into th bears beaded eyes with a huge smile," I wouldnt really mind if you had things other people would think where repulsive. im not that kind of person."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am
When ethan saw SUko teddy bear he had a huge grin on his face,
"aww it's so cute!" he squealed. He brought mr.puckles to his chest and squeezed him then let him face suko and Kristopher.

"say hello to our new room mates, Mr.Puckles! Suko-kun and Kristopher-san!"
He told his little toy.

"hello..."

A small voice came from Mr.Puckles. Ethan smiled and gigled.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:03 pm
Suko looked at Mr. Puckles," um did i really just hear him speak," He said dumbfounded," Did mr. puckles just speak," He said walking over to ethan and staring the toy in the face," Um....hello," He said back not sure if he heard it or if it was a figment of his imagination.

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this one was a bland replyyyy bad austyn bad)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm
Mayumi smelled Travis's blood. She found herself focused on his hand. It was covered with blood but there was no cut on his palm.
Before she knew what he was doing, Travis was standing, and he'd pulled her up with him. His his arm snaked around her, holding her waist.
Travis was leding her somewhere now... Maybe somewhere better than just sitting around arguing.
"Can you tell me where we're going or is it a surprise?" Mayumi asked, her voice in a softer tone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:13 pm
Ethan giggled loudly,
"hehe, yup he sure did. I had a friend of mine way back do a little 'operation' on Mr. Puckles."

"Hai.." Mr. puckles nodded yes his squeaky voice of a small child.

"He can walk too!" Ethan pointed out.
"Mr. puckles's is my lab partner, he often helps me when i'm experimenting. but he is very shy around people.."

Ethan put Mr. Puckles on the ground, he ran behind Ethan leg and tried to hide behind hid pant leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Suko's eyes widened. "That mustve been pretty nice to always be able to have a friend right next to you," Suko said with a giggle then replyed to Mr. Puckles," hiya im Suko nice to meet cha," He said tilting his head sideways a bit and grinning as he looked the toy up and down, and then held out his hand to see if he'd come and shake it," Nothing to be afraid of in here ," He said with a gentler smile.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:46 pm
Ethan twidled his figners and blushed.
"well i've never really had any good friends before....my old friend did this to Mr.Puckles because he moved away. he did it, because he knew i was going to be alone..." Ethan mumbled his mind off into the past, thinking of his old friend.

Mr. puckles stared at Suko still unsure. he steped in front of his hiding spot and acted like he was about to shake suko's hand with his small little fabric hand, but instead he bit Suko's finger with his plastic beak then ran back behind Ethan. Ethan laughed and picked him off the floor.

"Dont worry, Suko-kun. You guys will get along one day" Ethan smiled petting Mr. Puckles head with his pinkie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:50 pm
Suko looked at his finger and saw only a tiny pin p***k of blood on it. The birds beak (sp?) had just barly scratched him. Out of force of habit he put his finger in his mouth and licked the blood away."Hehe eventually im sure i can look pretty duanting to him," He said and then looked at ethan," But im sure now you'll have alot more friends , whats not to like about you." He said and walked forward and poked him lightly on the forehead with a grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 am
Ethan looked down and smield,
" but i don't need any friends..all i need is you..." he murmured taking a step closer to suko. He grabbed the hand Mr. Puckles bit and saw just a tiny bit more blood slide down, ethan quickly put suko's hand to his mouth and licked the blood away the same way Suko did. Ethan closed his eyes and smiled.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games