Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 pm
little mintchan
Username: Little Mintchan
Rp name: Sophia Sako
Elements?: Fire(or water i forget><)
Bloodline/Clan?: nara clan (approved)
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday for 106 days not missing one!
Why do you want to join the leaf? i think its a very peacful village and a good place to start training as a academy student
How can you better the leaf village? by finding info on targets quickly
Give an Rp example:

Sophia walked up to the two doors with a sign on the top. "Guess this is the school..." She hears the morning bell for the classes to start and sighed. Sophia walked into the school. She was smart at learning stuff quickly, But she wasen't a great person to do justu. Except genjustu which she loved to learn ether then her shadow minuplation justu.
Her range of the shadow justu was short to 5m, But she hoped to go farther with it. She knew it used the most chakra out of all the justu she knew. It didnt't seem exciting to go to a academy since she was pretty smart with tactics and learning fast so she hated to be with slow learners.She watched other ninja get ready for missions with thier teams.
She walked toward the school looking at the rising sun the colors were brillant a orange with pink combination brightnened the sky in the early morning. The breeze was cool in Kohona during the sunrise and sunset.

ok fixed i think ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:59 pm
thats fine  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:59 pm
(Perky: Yes, he did. And bb approved them both.)

((Mint: Um, so by the way, Nara can't reach 5km because that is 5 kilometers, it can reach 5m, which is 5 Meters. ALOT less...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 pm
thanks for doing my job koisu, please gtfo  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:05 pm
ok i think its fixed sweatdrop im great at math except km cause i get it mixed up with meters  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm
kk, post a profile.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:38 pm
perkydemonofdoom
thanks for doing my job koisu, gtfo

Well, you didn't correct her the first six times, so I decided that I might step in and be a good little member of the guild, and hope to not get bitched at....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:48 pm
sorry, its just annoying when people step in and do something i've been doing... forever.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm
perkydemonofdoom
katon96 - have you applied for those bloodlines?
yes i have  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm
perkydemonofdoom
sorry, its just annoying when people step in and do something i've been doing... forever.
So, when do we starrt the Sannin Exams.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 am
Username: Muse Magician
Rp name: Nortsu Makasashi
Elements?: Water, Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: Not yet
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: Not yet
Activity: once everyday.
Why do you want to join the leaf?
The leaf villege will help me avenge what was tooken from me. i want to help destroy the war that endlessly kills people of no offense. I want to help those whoa re in need. this villege will help me strive towards me goal in becoming a better shinobi....someone who will make a difference in the world. I just want to be a better person in life!

How can you better the leaf village?
Giving more to the people of the leaf village, to help those of need and to let poeple know that there is hope in life.

Give an Rp example:
Nortsu is sitting on a bench, watching the people walk by. He is looking at a stand that sells sweet dumplings and thinks "those must taste really good." He then senses an unfamiliar chakera. he looks left and right, trying to pin point a location, but loses the trail. "What was that?" He gets up and begins to walk home, when he sees a purple flower laying on the ground. Picking it up, he noticed it has a note attached to it. He unfolded the note and he read what was writen in the note "If you are reading this right now, someone important is going to be killed. you can try to stop me, but you wont ever find me!" After reading the note, he looked into the sky. "Mirru" he said.
After that he walk off into the distance, hoping to find the man that had left him the note. He was ready for the challange that waited for him. What would happen next was beyond his reach, but he knew that he could reach it before time ran out. He walked into his house and his cat, miku, greeted him. As always, his cat meows and runs to his dish. Nortsu knew that it was time to feed his cat. he could tell when his cat wants something. It would pur and rub up againts his leg and meow. He picks up the cat and says "You know, you seem to love it when i feed you, but i cant hold you of more than 30 seconds without you going crazy and jumping out of my hands." He fed his cat and went into his room. He opend up the closet and took out a long box. He put it on the bed and then opended it. In the box was a beautiful Ubi Parsoal. It had a black and white design on the paper, and was made out of a finlly polished oak handle. But then he grabbed the handle and pulled out a long blade. He swung it acouple of times, and was suprised on how light the bladed was. He never though he would have to use this weapon of destruction again, but the times have changed since that time. He looks at his blade, his reflection on the blade. "Its time" he said, looking at the blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:12 pm
accepted, post a profile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:56 pm
candi is thee cutiest
Username:candi is thee cutiest
Rp name:Mizura
Elements?:medical
Bloodline/Clan?:Karozta
Have you read the Starter Forum? yep
Demon?:no
Activity: (how often you are online) like everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? i want to join because it has the most experts in the justus and the very best teachers

How can you better the leaf village? i will defend it on my life and complete every mission i am assighned

Give an Rp example: mizura goes into the acadmy and looks for someone to practice with.
(i dont get wat to do on this part...)
(Just write a story basically smile take a look at mine smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm
medical is not an element, karozta is not an clan, and you need an rp sample before you can rp in leaf.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games