Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Kiyoshi appeared in a flash infront of the Mizukage's door. The scent led him right here. He took a couple breaths then knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 am
Deathmark knockedon the door "I am here to learn teacher."  

rob45631

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 am
"Hi orogami-sama!!!!" she ran and hugged him she was happy to see him.
"I have a question for you......" she was so nervous to ask but she had to "I was wondering if me, tor, hikari, and jin could all be on a team together and we could get a misson?" she was so nervous she instantly looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 pm
Oroami smiled "certainly, Melody, but what do you wish to make your team name?"  

Havok-Trance

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:42 pm
"I know will name us team 10!!!" She smiled it was just a random name, she came up with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:44 pm
Oroami raised his eyebrow "why not a name that isn't Team blank..."  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Kiyoshi waited pantiently outside the door, seeing as Oroami was busy with someone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:49 pm
"Good idea." melody commented.
"Hmm...." she thought best she could then she got a idea
"Hey orogami-sama how about Aqua rains, do you think that a good name?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:52 pm
Oroami smiled "I'll let you ask the others, but you cna have a team and when yall have a name, i'll give yall missions."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 pm
She ran and hugged him she smiled then she backed away and bowwed. "Thank you orogami-sama....we won't let you down I promise." with that melody walked out of his office headed twoard the mist forest.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:00 pm
Laughing Oroami watched as both Kiyoshi and Death were thrown through the door. "oh, i forgot to place up a sign about the door," Oroami gave a stupid grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 pm
Kiyoshi landed on the ground with a thud. "Geeze Oroami why cant you use normal doors." He said sitting up and dusting himself off.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Oroami laughed "If i used normal doors then people could suprose attack me any time they wanted, with these i have an advantage."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Kiyoshi rolled his eyes. "As if your chakra level wasn't already an advantage...Anyway." He said switching to more serious. "I would like to go into more details but there is no time. I know it was you in Cloud, I know you have Lenon's body, and I need his heart before it becomes worthless. So may I have it please." Kiyoshi said since soon Lenon's heart would be dead to long to use.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Oroami raised his eyebrow, "I would have to ask why you need the heart?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games