Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Scourch smiled and led Shana to his room. Once he was there, he opened the door and walked her in as he said,"And here it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Faith smiled and ran up to him. She noticed the long twisty hallways and staircases. "Um Azar what if I get lost...Its a little...well big." She said honestly.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:50 pm
Then Gemini kissed Draco's lips and rapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 pm
Azar smiled lightly. "It's fine. I'll come and wake you in the morning, and take you to the dining room. It can be a little confusing sometimes. Heck, I bet I haven't even been in most of the rooms this place has." He stopped at a door and opened it. "Here we go. Plain, but it should do for now." He wanted to add more, say that she could redesign it if she wanted to stay, but he kept the words in. The room was simple with a bed, plain walls. But it was comfy.

Shana walked in cautiously at first, ready to see a table with straps on it. The pleasant view she got made a smile crack on to her face. "Sweet!" Quickly, she marked where the window was before collapsing on to the bed.

Draco kissed Gemini and put his arms around her into an embrace.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:41 pm
"Its perfect." Faith walked in and smiled at the room she than turned around toward Azar. "thank you for everything..." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"K see ya in the mourning." he then shut the door and went up to the roof where his hammock was. Once there he made a small fire and laid down.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Lyra awoke from her sleep at night and walked over to her window.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Nightstar walked threw the hallway of the T-Tower, by herself, unaware of the new girl staying, and huming a beautiful song beautifuly.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 pm
Azar smiled lightly. "Your welcome. I hope you like it." He paused. "And thanks.." He said, refering to earlier. "Well, I'll come and get you in the morning. Night." Azar closed the door and walked off down the halls. He stopped himself from walking into Nightstar. "Hello Nightstar."

Shana nodded her head. "See ya." She was so sleepy that her eyes closed as soon as she collapsed on to the bed. Her sleep was light, as usual, so that she could be aware of her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:37 pm
Nightstar stopped walking and humming as soon as she saw Azar and almost walked into him. "Oh, hello Azar," said Nightstar with a smile. 'He's handsome,' as she thought to herself.  

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm
Faith sighed as he closed the door. "I shouldnt be here...." She said quietly to herself. "Night..." She layed down and noticed the outside darkness threw the window.

Emerald snucked out of her bedroom and tried to sneak out of the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:46 pm
Azar asked, "So how was your day?" He was in a better mood than he was usually.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm
Emerald started to sneak threw the tower. She stopped at a corner and hear Azar and Nightstar. She flew threw the ceiling and onto the roof and thought that scourch was sleeping. "Oops...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:41 pm
"Oh, fine and a litle boring," said Nightstar. "And yours?"  

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games