Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:19 pm
Rose did a couple more and snapped the string, "Yup, all done." Her voice wasn't that stable, sewing people up, especially Haseo, was something she'd never get used to, even being a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 pm
Haseo sighed in releif "well that wasnt so bad, i dont know why i was so worried"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:33 pm
"Actually, I think it would have made more sense if I had gone crazy." Rose sighed as she laid down on top of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:39 pm
he wrapped his arms around her "now why would you have gone crazy?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:52 pm
"That may only have been a few stitches, but it took a lot out of me! I don't do sewing." She made a face at as she laid on him quite still.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm
"so..... you mean that theres a chance that you sewed me up wrong?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:58 pm
"NO!" She shouted getting up so fast, "No way! What i meant to say was that I don't take sewing as something I would most likely enjoy doing." She looked at him, "There is no way I did it wrong. If I did... which-i-didn't!- I owuld never forgive myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 pm
he sat up "relax i was just kidding.... i have faith that you know what your doing"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:16 pm
Rose smiled, "Kidding? Hardly thought so..." She said under breath as she wrapped her arms around him, leaning on him, "Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:21 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby
Emiko looked up at him and smilled. "Thank you!" She then picked the flower off the branch and put it in her hair. Tosing the branch aside, Emiko quickened her pace slightly and finaly made it out into the sunlight. She paused a moment and allowed herself to take in the sun slighlty and yawned. The sun felt so good on her soft, cold skin that she couldn't help but to want to soke it in.

"My pleasure, love." As they reached the light, Jasper covered his sensitive eyes and listened to the things around them. He watched Emiko, and smiled. How was she always so full of energy? He didn't know, but he was glad that she was happy. Jasper wandered around, wondering where to go next. "Wanna take a break or keep going?" He asked her. He sat down, and waited for her response.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:23 pm
he put his arms around her "love you"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:34 pm
"Me too." Rose whispered as she adjusted herself to kiss him lightly.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:30 pm
"well now that we have this under control" he said as he looked at his stomach "wanna go do something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Rose looked at him curiously as she asked softly, "What?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 pm
Emiko looked over at Jasper and smiled. She then bounced her way over to him and stopped just short of him. She gigled softly aqnd leaned foward to pres a soft kiss to his sensitive lips. Emiko then sat back up and shrugged. "I don't care either way. It doesn't matter if we stop or not. My father will take for ever to find us." She then turned and sat on the gound beside Jasper.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games