Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm
"You will not touch them!" Coryn snapped and leaped at Kolan, rage burning in his eyes. His wings were spread, ready to take off into the air at any time. How dare he even think about Karelym like that. Coryn wouldn't allow it. He would now defeat Kolan, even if it took every once of his strength . . . even if it killed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 pm
Kolan laughed, "Aww, is the little half-wit getting angry? Mad that I can stroke her..and kiss her..all I want? And you? A clumsy oaf like you with your thick claws? You'd tear her to shreads!" He laughed again, allowing himself to be leapt on and then kicked at Coryn's thighs to lift the other and flip him onto his back, "Come on, little dragon, surely you can do better than that? I thought you wanted to keep this girl!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 pm
As Coryn was flipped, he used his wings to keep himself in the air long enough to flip over once again to land on his feet. He glared at Kolan, his eyes flashing dangerously. He snarled and his tail whipped around dangerously, once again getting into a battle position, this time waiting for Kolan to make the next move. He had to keep a cool head, or he would lose the battle. I have to win! he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 pm
(Waugghh! I sent a response and it didn't send it though. *sob*)

Koloan watched the other flip, smirking. "Is that really all you can do? I mean..I know I'm fighting a child, but honestly, surely you can do a little better than that." In truth, he loathed Coryn..hated the way the other had come in out of nowhere and been doted on by Koruna..the way the Elder seemed to approve of him. Why was the little baby dragon getting so much attention? With a low growl, he gave a dragonish smirk and came forward, slashing down a claw with the intent to cut the other.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:20 pm
Coryn turned and whipped his tail around the 'wrist' of the claw, pulling and slamming/throwing Koloan down into the dirt a few yards away. "I may not be very experienced as a dragon . . . but I have plenty of experience in fighting . . ." he said coolly, once again getting into a battle stance and waiting for Koloan to make a move.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:37 pm
Kolan felt a tail go around his wrist as he was pulled and then slammed into the dirt, getting thrown a few yards away. He sat up with a slight sneer, "What's the use of fighting if you can't fight as a dragon? You may as well be human," a pretty hefty insult. Kolan rose and brought his claw again as if to strike the other, before suddenly diving down and ramming his head into Coryn's stomach.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 pm
Coryn got the breath knocked out of him as Kolan took him by surprise by ramming his head into Coryn's stomach. He was pushed back a few yards and then growled, craning his neck under him to bite Kolan on the neck, right below the head and pull him out from under him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am
Kolan felt himself being bitten and tugged away, his neck tearing a bit in the process. He cringed, blood trailing down his throat as he growled at Coryn, "Stupid whelp." With a sudden burst, he moved forward and whipped his tail at Coryn's face.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Coryn ducked and his own tail flew up and over to grab Kolan's tail. Coryn growled as he started pulling, trying to throw Kolan over him. This wasn't an uncommon sight, it was just risky. If you tried to throw a dragon by their tail and they had a good hold on you, and were stronger, chances were YOU were the one who got flipped. Coryn could only hope that he would be strong enough . . . for everyone's sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 pm
Kolan roared as his tail was grabbed, as he was thrown, at the last moment he grabbed one of Coryn's 'horns', jerking back on it. He refused to lose to the whelp, prizes aside, he simply wanted to hurt the other, both physically and emotionally.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:00 pm
Coryn roared in pain as his 'horn' tore slightly as he was pulled backwards. Blood now drizzled down the side of his face as he turned to glare at Kolan. Ignoring the blood and the throbbing pain, he once again got into a battle position. I cannot loose to Kolan . . . there is far too much at stake . . .

((I can't help but wonder what Rollan's and Karelym's reactions to this fight are . . . You haven't posted as them in forever. Makes it kinda hard for me to find inspiration . . . don't know why though . . . maybe it's the curiousity.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 pm
(X__X Sorry!)

Kolan laughed, a growling sound. "Blood for blood, little dragon." He whipped his tail again, thinking to make easy sport of the other.

Rollan's fangs were clenched together, his body rigid as his ears swiveled and caught every word each dragon said..this dragon was making him angry..tormenting his brother. He'd have liked to claw Kolan's smug little face to shreds, maybe his voice box too..but instead, he had to stay in the side lines to keep both himself and Karelym from danger..but if the need arose, the possibility that Coryn might not win..he didn't care if the dragon ran him through, he'd tear the stupid beast's throat out.

Karelym watched anxiously as the battle continued, catching only bits and pieces of the conversation with her elven ears. Coryn was bleeding..he was hurt fighting this dragon for her and for Rollan. What sort of terrible tradition was this? That dragons allowed such things to occur? She wanted to step in..to stop it somehow..but there was nothing she could do in the face of the two. The other dragons were all watching, and Coryn might be further injured in trying to protect her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm
((Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy joy!!! mrgreen ))

Coryn was silent as he glared at the other. He didn't respond to Kolan's laugh or his words. He simply stared him down. He didn't know why Kolan hated him so much, but he had tried to make the best of it. Now he was just going to far. It was obvious that Kolan wanted to hurt him in any way possible . . . but now it had gotten so that Coryn wasn't the only one affected . . . and he couldn't allow that. The only move that he made was a twitch of his tail that seemed to say, 'Bring it on.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:54 pm
(o-o)

Kolan waited for a move from the other but when none was forthcoming he rolled his eyes and charged again. He paused mid-charge as he heard the Elder speak. "Two minutes, finish in two minutes or their is no victor." Too much bloodshed was happening, the Elder could not approve.

Karelym and Rollan exchanged glances, both relieved and concerned..would Kolan up his fighting now that he had a time limit?

Kolan hissed lightly in irritation, muttering, "Fine, old man." Looking to Coryn, he finished with a charge against the other's neck.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Coryn dodged the charge and responded with a headbutt to Kolan's side as he passed him up through the momentum of the charge. He only had to keep this up for two minutes. That or win. Losing was not an option for him. His injury throbbed painfully from the pressure of the headbutt, but Coryn ignored it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games