Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:30 am
"Mmmm . . ." he murmured, and kissed her neck again. "My Bri . . . My beautiful, wonderful, loving, forgiving Bri . . ." he muttered against her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 am
Brilyra gave a contented sigh, "My love..if you keep speaking like that..my vow to stay chaste until I'm wed is going to have to be broken.." she teased. Waking up and hearing words of love, although wonderfully romantic and soothing, was not exactly the catalyst for an instantaneous, passionate morning of love-related activities. No..it was more like being cuddled with the one you love, exchanging bits of love..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 am
Ryan groaned again and pulled back a bit. "As much as I would like to, I am too tired for that right now Bri . . ." he complained and opened his eyes for the first time that morning to look at Brilrya and smiled kissing the top of her head gently. "You look beautiful this morning, love . . . as you do every morning . . ." he said lovingly, his hands reaching up to cup her face, his thumbs gently brushing against her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:48 am
Brilyra heard the groan as the other pulled back and she laughed at his words. As the other kissed her head, brushing his thumbs against her cheeks, she opened her eyes. Brilyra looked at Ryan a moment, a happy smile curving her lips. "You are such a charmer, my love." She tilted her lips to kiss his hands softly, "You look absolutely wonderful..the most wonderful thing or person I could ever wake up to in the morning."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:06 am
Ryan smiled back at her. "Mmm . . . you are the only one I'd ever want to wake up to . . ." he said contentedly and then leaned in to her and captured her lips with his.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 am
Brilyra pressed her lips against his, enjoying the wamrth and simply being together. She pulled away so that their lips were just barely touching, "I am the only one you will ever wake up to, my love." Brilyra pressed their lips together once more before pulling away to stretch, "Mmm..nice..bright morning." Brilyra had never much liked the sun, she liked the moon far more..or cloudy days when the sun was covered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am
Ryan smiled and then stretched himself. "So . . . want to go wake Giacare up?" he asked, a mischevious grin forming upon his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 pm
Brilyra grinned at that as well, "Sounds fun, Rye."

Giacare meanwhile, was curled up in Ryan's bed, one hand closed in a fist by his chest around the silver necklace, and a locket as well. Inside was a magickal portrait of Sileyra..there was a light smile on his face..for the first time in fifteen years..he'd gone to sleep knowing his brother was alright..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 pm
Ryan's grin grew wider and he pecked Brilyra on the cheek quickly before rushing off to his room where Giacare was sleeping. He bit back a snicker and tiptoed into the room before placing his face about 3 inches away from Giacare's and just . . . stared at him . . .

((Fun and Freaky way to wake someone up. Fun for the starer. Freaky for the staree . . . mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 pm
(I would scream..and might cause them pain without meaning to..like Giacare!)

Brilyra smiled at the peck and followed, watching her husband's antics from the doorway.

Giacare became aware of a fluctuation in his dream world..auras..things shifting and with a yawn, his eyes slowly opened..to reveal a face three inches from his own. With a growl he his hand moved before his eyes were even completely open, landing a solid punch on Ryan's cheek hard enough to knock him down. Giacare glared for a moment, before his eyes widened as he became awake enough to figure out what he'd done. "Ryan!" He moved quickly off the bed, kneeling beside Ryan, "Sorry..Ryley..living with the Snorm..kind of..gave me some new features so to speak." Chuckling apologetically, he rose with his hands in Ryan's as he pulled his little brother up.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:20 pm
Ryan rubbed his cheek grudgingly, a pout upon his face as his brother pulled him up after knocking him down with a punch. "Jeeze . . . You're no fun to scare anymore Giac . . ." he muttered sullenly and then moved his tounge around his mouth to make sure none of his teeth weren't broken . . . thankfully they had all survived. "Jeeze . . ." he muttered again, a bit shocked at his brother's reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 pm
(What would YOU do? o_O)

Giacare's expression was concerned and a bit guilty, perhaps taking Ryan a bit too seriously. "I'm sorry, Ryan. I didn't mean to, really. I just..when I was a slave with the Snorm..if someone woke me up without ringing the bell it meant a fight or someone trying to kill me..it's hard to forget something like that.." His expression became slightly pained.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 am
((Make their ears bleed with my scream . . . -_- . . .))

Ryan sighed and placed his hand on his brother's head and then slid it level so that it was over his. He frowned. "You were right . . . you are taller than me." he said, changing the subject and acting like he had ignored Giacare's words, but it was his way of saying, don't worry about it. He grinned a little. "Oh well . . . I guess I'll have to find a new advantage . . ."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 am
(o-o..that sounds really painful, T__T and gives me scary visuals.)

Giacare felt a head on his head as the other moved it. At the other's words, he grinned, "Well of course I'm taller, kiddo. I am the older, more wonderful brother after all." His brother's next words made Giacare chuckle, "I'd like to see you try, little brother."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:07 am
((I have a very loud, piercing, high pitched scream . . . sweatdrop ))

Ryan pretended to think on what Giacare said and then suddenly crouched down and swung his foot at Giacare's legs, hoping to knock him over.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games