Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 am
Naomi

Naomi shrugged her shoulders. 'I wasn't thinking that far ahead...' she sighed, 'but now that you say it...' Naomi looked up to the sky thoughtfully. 'I'm sure my father and brothers will be wondering where I am,' she smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Amaranth ran through the trees of the Damned Woods as fast as she could. Her Angel wings folded back to prevent air resistance.
Kir fell silent since they left the ruins of Altga. His eyes were empty, and he looked pained in his sister's arms. Black feathers trailed behind them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:24 pm
Rya ran as fast as she could to keep up, slowly closing the gap. She was getting tired. "Please! Wait!" She tripped, rolling to a halt and laying on the ground sobbing. "N-no.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Amaranth stopped when she heard Rya's voice behind her, "Rya! You're okay!" She said. She dashed over to her and looked down, unable to help her up because of Kir in her arms.
"...Argh...!! R-Rya...?" Kir questioned. One of his eyes opened again and he saw her on the ground crying, "...Rya..." He thought with a smile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 pm
Lily stopped when she saw Rya fall and then bent over to put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Rya, it's alright," she said, giving the girl a small smile. "We're going to catch up with them, we just have to keep moving. Let's get going again." She tried to gently help the girl to her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 pm
Durrahn slid up to the group, happy to be out of conflict for even the next few moments.

[[Ugh. I think my brain has stopped functioning...]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Rya got up. "Im sorry! I didnt mean to scare you away!" She thought she scared them. "Why are you worried about me? Is Jesse bad?" She was still confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 pm
"You didn't scare us away," Lily replied to the girl, frowning. "We ran because Kir is hurt and we needed to get away from Jesse, because, yes, he is bad. He's been forcing Kir to do things against his will and threatening us."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 pm
"We need to go somewhere safer! We're not out of this yet!" Amaranth said, ignoring Rya's comments, "Lily, would you have anything at all to do with the Angeko ruins?!" She asked, remembering why they were there in the first place.
"Rya... We weren't fea-ARGH!!!" Kir's thoughts let out another yell, "How could we be afraid of you!!" He thought as strongly as he could, which was not much.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:40 pm
"I've never been there," Lily replied. "I suppose it would be nice to visit." then she looked at Kir when he let out a mental yell. "Stop it!" she scolded him. "No more anything until you are healed! You are too weak right now."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:43 pm
Rya frowned. "Jesse is bad? Oh... He is gonna come after me." She looked to Kir. "I can heal Kir! I can...try anyway.." She ran after them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm
"...Gh!!" Kir clenched his teeth and tried to keep the pain in his mind. He liked this pain more than what he would have to face if he were healed.
"Good! That's where we will go!"Amaranth said and turned, "We'll have to run for it, I can't carry all of you!" She said ran again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:46 pm
Durrahn smiled more and sensed something odd about the trees around them. When her eyes went to investigate, she realized what it was: one of the trees was watching them.

Jet'Yol stared at the group through his faintly glowing eyes. He made no out of the ordinary movements. He didn't want to reveal himself just yet. He felt someone's eyes on him and noticed the shadow girl staring at him. He hoped it was a coincidence, but knew otherwise.

[[Jet'YOl had been her for I don't know how long...]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:46 pm
"You should fly ahead with Kir," Lily said, seeing how bad he was. "he needs to be healed as soon as possible. We'll catch up with you there." She knew that she could probably run as fast as Amaranth could fly and so could Durrahn, but she wasn't sure about Rya. If Lily needed to she could carry her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm
"...!!!" Kir let out another mental cry. He could feel his individual bones rearrange in his thorax.
"... Okay! Please keep up!" Amaranth said and lifted her wings. With a flap, she shot forward through the trees with a speed she never knew she had.

(Kir and Amaranth exit to Angeko Ruins)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games