Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 pm
Meshik wasn't quite sure what Kya was doing, "That's why I asked," He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Kya chuckled. "I can reach down your pants, and that will answer your question. Take a hint!" She said with a giggle, patting his shoulder. "Now who are we looking for?" She said, looking around.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm
Meshik sighed. Sometimes he just can't figure out women... "I'm looking for one of the Angels that was in Stratus Spire a while back," He said, "He told me to come here and he would explain more about what I am."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Kya nodded with a smile. "Well, lets find him." She said, regarding him curiously.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
"What now?" Meshik asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Kya frowned. "Yeah? I see. Your out of it. Lets sit down, and... wait."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:38 am
"Huh...?" Meshik looked confused, "...Um...Alright," He said. That person he had to meet was not on the planet at all, so he would have to wait until the Angel descended or whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Kya sat down, twiddling her feet and waiting. She didnt know what this was all about, but she wanted Meshik to do what he needed to.  

Fujibayashi Shina

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:59 pm
A blinding light appeared from high up in the sky and angel feathers began to fall under it. Suddenly, a figure hovered just under the light. He landed his feet gently on the ground before him, right in front of Meshik and Kya. "I didn't actually expect you to come, Meshik."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 pm
Meshik sprang to his feet instantly. He could have slugged the Angel right then and there, "I came here like you wanted me to, now give me an explanation!? What the hell happened to me?" He demanded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Jacob laughed. "Calm down, son." He said as he approached him closer. "A lot has happened to you. What exactly do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 am
Meshik grit his teeth, "Stop calling me that! I'm not your son!" He snapped.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:41 pm
Jacob laughed again. "So you don't believe I'm your father, do you? Do you know how you got here? What you really are? Your purpose on this planet?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. He crossed his arms and looked to the side. "I know I do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 am
Meshik grit his teeth, "Tell me what you know," He said angrily.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm
"If I told you, would you really believe me?" He said as he looked back to him again. "You were born on the planet of Mythanos. A planet far away from here. Now, it would have been easier if you grew up there, but things changed. You possessed great powers. Ones that not even myself could relate to. You are a Fourth. A Fourth with a destiny. Your mother told me about a disaster that was going to strike in the near future. Those special powers I mentioned were predicted to be strong enough to stop the destructive event from happening... Are you swallowing all of this?" He asked, as if he snapped out of retelling old memories.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games