Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Congrats Stranger! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm
Ok after I saw the new caption I couldn't resist putting this one in. I don't care if I lose or win...although I would liek to win, but I jsut had to put this in.

User Image

I wish the caption was " Fear that you can't forget it."  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm
Alkaizer... I hope you win for that. xd

And... to have a chance against it... I had to put myself under great mental stress to pull out this little "gem". OH THE HORROR crying

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:35 am
User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Wow I'm imressed by the Cosplayer...wait when was the picture taken? I mean I know security is tight in the USA, but wouldn't they confinscate his gun, even if the orange tip proves it's a toy gun? I was going to say I'm impressed that the leon cosplayer would bribe the whole staff, but maybe he didn't need too....edit: Oh and canas you're a really brave soldier. I would resist to using such a tactic, since it would dramatize some people.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:00 pm
@Bio: Oh my gawd, it's the woman from Kindergarten Cop! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:16 pm
Dude, it's a guy with a toy gun. For all we know, he did this outside his building. I saw no evidence that the picture was taken at a convention or anything like that. Besides, I'm pretty sure that around 2004, airsoft guns were still allowed to conventions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm
Well if those were allwoed they would have to prove that there aren't any bb bullets in them. Even shooting a small plastic ball can be harm someone greatly.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 pm
I've actually seen some convention photos where they had like, airsoft sniper rifles and all kinds of artillery.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:36 am
Yeah me too. I just think everything is dangerous these days. Which reminds me of something Steve Bennette, an artist from Ironcats, said once. Steeve Does a lot of art stuff of course, and he does it everywhere. One time he made one of those art cells things that you usually do on clear sheets of pastics. Anyways he hada wet art cell ande one of the security guys at the aitport was giving him a lot of s**t for bring that thing with him. Steve even post a small comic about it on the Koala Klub website....I haven't visit that website in ages.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 am
Yeah, but security is too damn paranoid these days. I mean, what's next? They're not gonna let artists bring PENCILS?
I think conventions should fully allow airsoft guns. They should just make USING one count as assault, and punishable by imprisonment. Then people won't be stupid enough to bring BBs with them. For the most part. But even if there is one idiot, it's still worth it, being able to complete one's costume by bringing an airsoft gun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:00 pm
One really stupid thing is. I went to to 2007's A-Cen, aka Anime Central, they had this annoying rule. The rules was if oyu havea prop that surpases 4 feet in length you has to be able to take it apart. eg: if your sword is like a FF7 Sepiroth sword that's like 5-6 ft long you ahve to be able to take it apart. Also they have rules that your props can't be made aout of these certain materials. I knwo a person that had to take off one of her props and couldn't wear it jsut because it was over 4 feet and unable to take it apart. She was cosplying as one of Clamp's chracters that has a mechanical like wing. she made it so that if she bends over and pulls on somehting it can spread out. in 2004 when I saw it last time it was allowed, but in 2007 the didn't allwo her to use or wear it. So she put it in her horel room completely useless.  

Alkaizer87

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:12 pm
I think they still allow toy guns and airsoft guns (or are they the same thing...I don't know these things.... ninja ) at A-Kon. I usually see cosplayers with them and some dealers even sell them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Vankala
I think they still allow toy guns and airsoft guns (or are they the same thing...I don't know these things.... ninja ) at A-Kon. I usually see cosplayers with them and some dealers even sell them.
Well, not in Canada they don't. They don't even allow replicas. Apparently, we're not allowed to bring in any revolver or anything that came after. So not even something like a Colt S.A.A.
The only thing, I imagine, we're allowed to bring are like, old school pirate guns.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:06 am
People had guns of all kinds, shapes, and forms at Comic-Con last year. A lot of them looked real too. So I don't know.

And should I declare the winner now?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces