Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:16 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* runs towards jiroichis room *seneko has his own*
*jiroichi comes out and she grabs him by teh coller*
UNDO THE FREAKING SPELL YOU PUT ON CAT JIROICHI

Jiroichi:Why? i like her shes kinda cute.

Mizu: she has somebody already

JIroichi: she does?! seriously? i thought she was lying though wats in ti for me?

Mizu:*takes out a special plate of fish she used to bake for him*

Jiroichi's mouth waters*
Jiroichi:Okay okay *undoes the spell on cat* gimme gimme gimee*gets 8 the plate and starts eatiing* just liek before!! thanks mizu!
....you trade a despell for some stupid fish!? ............................

jiroichi:hey her fish are the best in teh who dam world! i trade anything with her for this fish always!
heh...and they say felines are stupid...now i know why... *leaves before he notices what she said*

* walks in front of her* mark your words cat your a feline swo am i but im not stupid im a fox XD
your point??

you are calling yourself stupid x3 * runs back to the room but trips onto something or someone on the door way and she opens her eyes nad shes on top of a sleeping devi*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:17 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

jiroichi:hey her fish are the best in teh who dam world! i trade anything with her for this fish always!
heh...and they say felines are stupid...now i know why... *leaves before he notices what she said*

* walks in front of her* mark your words cat your a feline swo am i but im not stupid im a fox XD
your point??

you are calling yourself stupid x3 * runs back to the room but trips onto something or someone on the door way and she opens her eyes nad shes on top of a sleeping devi*
I know...*jumps over the 2-some and lays on her bed*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:19 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

your point??

*sits up and okes devis cheek and he moves a bit*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:23 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

your point??

*gets her laptop out,types in pass and a big photo of her and Dero appears* o////////0  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

your point??

*gets her laptop out,types in pass and a big photo of her and Dero appears* o////////0

yesh my prank worked*supports devi on ehr shoulder and walks towards her bed but looses balance and they fall on top of each other again on her bed* is this going to keep happening?* scoots to the next to him and caresses his cheek*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:30 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yesh my prank worked*supports devi on ehr shoulder and walks towards her bed but looses balance and they fall on top of each other again on her bed* is this going to keep happening?* scoots to the next to him and caresses his cheek*
*glares a bit* oh well deserved it  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

heheheh x3 * moves devi's hair to the side*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:34 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

you think he really stop after that fish you gave him?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:39 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yea if i know jiroichi once i give him that fish he'll stop what i told him to stop till i say so not even his brother can do anything..* holds devis hand intertwined with hers*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:41 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yea if i know jiroichi once i give him that fish he'll stop what i told him to stop till i say so not even his brother can do anything..* holds devis hand intertwined with hers*
odd... *hears someone singing* hm? *goes to the balcony and a boy with a guitar is singing*
boy: i love you...and i swear i always do
when i kiss you...i'll fly away, so far away
cause you know, you know, you know~  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:46 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

odd... *hears someone singing* hm? *goes to the balcony and a boy with a guitar is singing*

((i shall make it dero we can rp as him for now XD))

* dero ish singing*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:48 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* dero ish singing*
((for some reason i think it's quite funneh xD))
*sits on the balcony's edge* Dero why didn't you came through the door?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* dero ish singing*

((XD lulz i'll try my best xD))

* dero looks up surpirsed and blushes*

hehe Hi cat hee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:55 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* dero ish singing*

((XD lulz i'll try my best xD))

* dero looks up surpirsed and blushes*

hehe Hi cat hee
((or i could create another boy,cause i don't think dero can play guitar and sing)) *waves shyly*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games