Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 pm
(uhh..x-x..umm...DIAMETER IS 2r! *loathes math* *terrible at it* X_x hmm..one website said 4,000 feet..and another said 437m squared..and then I went to a conversion calculater that had the 5,242 total. o-o isn't it diameter if it's not squared anymore? T__T *confuzzled*)

Jyrek watched her jump into it before raising a warning finger. He chuckled, "Aye aye, Captain." He headed to the bed and lay down on what had traditionally been his side if they'd ever slept out of each other's arms..which wasn't often. Jyrek smiled over at her, feeling the softness of the bed and realizing something he wasn't about to share. "Goodnight, Emi." He motioned for a nearby light orb to glow off, leaving only the faintest traces of the moon outside to shine through one of the curtained windows.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:31 pm
Emika smiled and closed her eyes, getting under the covers and giving a contented sigh. "Night Jyr . . ." she said and then a few minutes later, fell asleep.

((No. If it's squared it's area. If it's not squared it's either circumfrence or diameter . . . although cicumfrence usually has pi next to the number or is rounded . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 pm
(@__@ *confuzzled* math..killing me..agh..*dies*..)

Jyrek watched her for a long while after she'd closed her eyes..marveling at how beautiful she was..wanting to hold his wife again. But he had to earn her trust, not directly go against what she'd told him. So instead he slowly climbed out of bed and headed to his intended spot anyway, he moved to Emika's side of the bed and then curled up on the ground, having wrapped a traveling cloak around himself. Obviously it wasn't going to help the adjustment much to do as he'd done..but he was still too used to being on the ground, although for the briefest moment..the safety of his furry, four pawed body seemed almost welcoming in this world he'd woken up to..

~In the Morning~

Jyrek lay on the floor on his stomach, arms folded at his sides and legs straight out in a posture similar to what he'd used to sleep in..or at least as much as a human could manage.

Kraelyn was curled up in Shelby's arms and in his dreamy state, made a contented growl into her chest before opening his jaws wide in a yawn before curling back again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:57 pm
((*sigh*))

Shelby giggled in her sleep, holding onto Kraelyn a bit tighter. "Krae . . ." she mumbled, a smile appearing on her face, although she was still fast asleep.

Emika woke up and turned over to look at Jyrek, only to find that he was no longer sleeping next to her. "Jyrek?!" she asked worridly, sitting up quickly, suddenly wide awake. "Jyrek?!" she asked again, worried that he had slipped away in the middle of the night, feeling useless or like a beast again. "Oh . . ." she muttered worriedly. "I hope he didn't do anything rash . . ." she mumbled, biting her lower lip.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:15 pm
(T__T *defensively* Math's my worst subject! I always do awful in it, that class single handedly gets my internet privlidges taken away..(occasionally helped by science x--x)

Kraelyn heard a giggle, and then her name being mumbled as he was held tighter..waking him up a bit. He blinked slowly, focusing only to find himself in Shelby's arms..that was right, they'd gone to bed with him as a puppy last night. Kraelyn looked at her for a moment before licking her cheek with a puppyish smile.

Jyrek heard his name being called and was up instantly, a light sleeper. He looked up to the bed, only to see Emika sitting up and speaking worriedly..he smiled. "Nothing too rash," his voice was a bit of a grumble, mixed in with sleep as it was. He stretched as he sat up, "I'm..not used to beds anymore. I'm used to sleeping on the ground," he said by way of explanation. "I'm sure I'll get used to not again as well.." Eventually.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:25 pm
((It's okay. Spanish's my worst subject. I'm actually really good at math. *is in Algebra 2 and is totally gloating* blaugh ))

Shelby giggled feeling Kraelyn lick her cheek. "Tickles . . ." she mumbled, her hands going to weakly try to push Kraelyn away, but not completely waking up yet.

Emika jumped hearing him and a sense of relief spread through her. "O-oh . . ." she said hearing his explanation. It was about all she could say without revealing too much about how worried she was.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 pm
(T__T Meany, gloating! I was in Algebra 2..until I got put in Algebra 2 Basics a few weeks back. (when I got put into Spanish two -_-) *shudders* evil math. *throws a cookie at you* English is my forte, since words make my happiness go purple. I'd offer to help you in Spanish if you need it..but apparently someone is in a higher class than me now. *grumbles* aheh..heh..ha.. )

Kraelyn heard the giggle and the mumble, chuckling. "Does it? Well then," he licked her again, "I think I've found a new hobby." Licking Shelby. Er..no..no..that didn't sound correct, uhh..let's see, "Tickling Shelby." There we go, much better. Much better..He sounded like a moron and he was glad that he'd neither spoken aloud, nor ended up with a mind reader.

Jyrek noted that she seemed relieved..how worried had she been? "I'm alright, Emi." He gave her half a crooked grin, "Thank you for your concern, dearling."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:44 pm
((Cookie! *chases*))

Shelby giggled. "Licking me is your new hobby?" she asked, still half asleep. "That sounds wrong Krae . . ." she mumbled, giggling a bit more. She may not have been a mind reader, but it seemed her mind went down the same path his did.

Emika smiled. "That's good, and don't mention it." she said flopping back on the bed with a sigh. "So other than being on the floor, how did you sleep last night Jyr?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:58 pm
(o-o..now I'll be disappointed in life if I throw a cookie and no one rans after it. T__T)

Kraelyn would have blushed had he been human, "I..shh! Wake up or be quiet," he said playfully, though partially to distract her as well. He nuzzled her cheek with his snout, still smiling puppyishly.

Jyrek rose from the ground, moving to sit on the side of the bed as he looked to Emika. He looked at her a moment before replying honestly, "Wonderfully. I knew you were here, and that Shelby was safe. I haven't slept that well in a long time." Jyrek smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:06 am
((*has cookie in mouth and is gnawing at it like a mousey* . . . . . *realizes you said something . . . looks up . . . blinks . . . still has cookie in mouth* Whaf? *muffled*))

Shelby giggled some more. "But I don't wanna do neither." she mumbled, turning over so that her head was buried in her pillow as she mumbled random nonsense that was muffled by her pillow and therefore incoherent.

Emika smiled, having closed her eyes, she only felt that he had sat down on the bed by suddenly feeling the slope that was caused from him sitting on it. "That's good.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:19 am
(o-o haahahaha, that was..the funniest thing I've read all day. *pats head and givez you another cookie* Good Mousey! <3)

Kraelyn heard more giggling and then she mumbled random nonsense. He squirmed in her arms, breaking free and climbing up by the pillow to nuzzle her head. "Hey you, talk to me, not your pillow!" he teased.

Jyrek noticed that her eyes were closed..and she spoke only two words. But that was alright for now.."How did you sleep, Emi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:30 am
((COOKIE!!! *tackles/glomps you*))

Shelby giggled some more. "Dontwanna . . ." she mumbled and then decided to play up the nonsense. "Isn't that right Mr.Pillow?" she mumbled into her pillow and waited a few second before turning to Kraelyn. "Mr.Pillow says he doesn't want to talk to you either." she said, sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Emika smiled and stretched. "Mm . . . too good to describe . . . I can't tell you how nice it feels to sleep in this bed again . . ." she said happily. That and she had believed that Jyrek was sleeping next to her the whole time . . . which, technically he was . . . and that had helped a great deal.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 am
(*tackled/glomped* Oomph. X-x Yes..yes..it's a cookie..now..*throws it* Go get it Mousey! ^__^)

Kraelyn heard that and raised a brow, watching her mumble to her pillow. And then she waited and spoke to him. At the words, he grinned puppishly, "His loss. I'm a great conversationalist." He reached out a paw and made as if to bat at her tongue, though he didn't intend to actually hit it.

Jyrek chuckled, "No, but knowing you, I'm sure you'll try." Telling him that is, but it was more a tease than anything. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head, "Hopefully our daughter's sleep was as nice..because if that boy tried any 'funny business'," he used his wife's term, "He'll be sleeping in the dog house." He assumed she'd made him a dog, Shelby seemed fond of them..which reminded him, there were suitors he knew that needed to be changed back. Shelby had mentioned them before..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 am
((COOKIE!!! *chases*))

Shelby hadn't opened her eyes yet so she didn't see his paw coming and then felt it hit her tongue . . . well THAT got her awake! Her eyes snapped open and started brushing her tongue off with her finger. "Bleh. Doggy paws do not taste good in the morning." she mumbled to herself. She then looked over at Kraelyn. "Although I'll admit . . . you got me awake." she said a smile on her face.

Emika pouted and stuck her tongue out at him childishly. She then chuckled at her husband's reference to Kraelyn. "Shelby certainly does seem to be warming up to him." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 am
(o-o Remote controlled cookies! and UFO's! *blabbering now* ZzZzZz)

Kraelyn felt his paw hit her tongue and pulled back, he chuckled at the words. "Really? About time..I thought you were gonna sleep all dayyyyy." He mock-whined, before nudging her cheek with his snout. "Sleepyhead," he said playfully.

Jyrek watched her stick her tongue out, raising a brow. And then almost absently he said, "You think so..?" He supposed it was true..she was warming up to him and obviously he to her..something else he'd have to get used to it seemed. "He doesn't seem so bad.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games